www.wmdolls.com

166C coming tomorrow, some questions (before i screw up)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dolllover2019

Re: 166C coming tomorrow, some questions (before i screw up)

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Well...half joking haha..hey like you said Femdoms are hard to come by here.
Agalmatoreveur wrote:Hi again, that all makes sense about your order, and it raised my blood pressure even reading about your experience. I hope you didn't think I was challenging your story, because it sounds like you've been completely taken for a ride.

I've had some shitty experiences with my own doll orders this past few weeks, so I know what it's like.

This won't make up for the skeleton being completely wrong, but those little white spots aren't anything to worry about. I cleaned and powdered my first doll's shoulders, neck and upper chest area yesterday, and got the white spots. It just meant that I there were little dots of moisture where the powder stuck. Stabbing motions with the brush, and applying oil, took the dots away.

TPE will get abrasions where you rub against the doll, but I think this is normal (at least I hope this is normal). You just have to make sure you keep these areas supple with vaseline every now and then.

Definitely don't listen to Dolllover2019 if you have a buyer! Although I'm sure he was just joking ...

I can't believe how much Femidoms cost where you guys live.

Seriously, don't let this spoil your view of dolls. Let's say it all goes well, and you win the case with Paypal. Did you feel you could connect with this doll, with the 273 head? You'd know the answer already, because part of you would have wanted to keep her, despite all this. If not, think of it as a chance to buy the same body, with a different head - a doll you could really bond with. If you bond with the doll, then she'll seem much lighter when you carry her.

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

Wow, did moderators really delete several postings which discussed about TDF being payed by vendors to be approved here? For me, TDF just lost a lot of credibility...

This post will destroy itself in 5, 4, ...

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

MarkB89 wrote:Wow, did moderators really delete several postings which discussed about TDF being payed by vendors to be approved here? For me, TDF just lost a lot of credibility...

What are you referencing? I really doubt this.

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

At least two postings in this thread have been deleted, maybe three.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

MarkB89 wrote:Wow, did moderators really delete several postings which discussed about TDF being payed by vendors to be approved here? For me, TDF just lost a lot of credibility...

No...I removed the post for cross-posting...Rules 7 which meant posts referencing it were also removed. The thread he created with the exact same message is still there.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

My bad, I started a new thread with the exact same material/topic. Hence it being deleted from here. Rest assured Mark there is no diabolical conspiracy going on.

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

OK, it was a strange coincidence, but I believe you. I was just pissed that my posting got deleted.

wr450x

Post by wr450x »

Luca19 wrote:Looks weird to me. Since when does WM have different size molds for the 166C? I'm pretty sure there's only one 166C, which is 166cm, and not different sizes.
Screenshot_47.png
Luca, Dollpark lists their dolls by the names they've given the faces, then you select the size body you want to go along with the head. So all the pictures they show when you click on one of named WM Heads are supposed to be displaying the WM Head, then you pic the WM Body height you want. EXTREMELY Confusing, could almost be considered a scam.

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

Paypal dispute update:

Dollpark doesn't seem to want to come to a solution, so i asked Paypal to look at the situation now (according to the paypal dispute mechanism) So in a couple of days (i hope) i should know more.

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

Just a thought. Give it a second thought having the doll for sale while being in dispute with the seller. It could be seen as You have accepted the deal. Vendor probably have friends on the forum lurking around.

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

Pieter wrote:Paypal dispute update:

Dollpark doesn't seem to want to come to a solution, so i asked Paypal to look at the situation now (according to the paypal dispute mechanism) So in a couple of days (i hope) i should know more.
I hope you're actually spending time on the phone talking to Paypal people, as opposed to relying on their messaging system. They will log every phone call, and give you a reference number. This has always improved things for me when having things resolved with Paypal.

Pieter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pieter »

If the dispute gets resolved. Then obviously i won't sell the doll. I would then send it back to Dollpark.

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

Hi Pieter! I hope You are okay with Your doll. If You have any new info on the doll and Your experience with being a customer to this company, then please share Your thoughts with Us.

Regards Kenneth

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Wow-what a mess. I've just read thru these comments today and it sure makes one leery anymore. What a bummer after all the waiting. I can only imagine the frustration.

Leather by Lee
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: N.W. PA. in MY house no matter what Chandrelle says.

Post by Leather by Lee »

Well crap, I hate cliff hangers. What the hell happened? How does the story end?

EDIT: Never mind. I went to hos profile and looked at all his post. Found one where he won dispute with PayPal and is sending doll back to vendor.
Chandrelle Softvale is WM172B body #172 head
Shanyrria WM172G with #172 head
Sonja WM172G with #162 head, Xena, WM166C, 159 head
Suri SM Doll blue 156C with #58 head and Lady Blue SM Doll blue 163A #64 head
7th doll has been banned by TDF
Dolls alive thread, Eye Candy thread, Phicen Thread, The girl's Facebook Page, Our Facebook group, Amateur Cosplay Dolls and more

INFORMATIONS