www.wmdolls.com

Do you want to ride (with) me? WM166C in Black

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DashingDazzla

Re: Do you want to ride (with) me? WM166C in Black

Post by DashingDazzla »

Just when you thought you had seen the hottest 166c another one comes along. She is strikingly gorgeous. Awesome setup and photography, powder excluded, lol.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

The Doll Laboratory wrote:Hello,

I also agree that without powdering the pictures could have been improved. However, I wanted to show the Doll in factory conditions so I left her in her original state. I have just used another wig and added gloss on the lips. Otherwise, the Doll is like she was in the box. What you see here is what you get if you order the Doll in black skin tone. I guess "Cocoa" could be a nice option as well with this head.
Okay, I understand. 8) I´d go black straigthaway, but cocoa should be nice as well. I´d assume black-dark skin dolls are bits more difficult to photoshoot for that life like appearance anyway.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Just Beautiful.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

lovedoll1

Post by lovedoll1 »

She's fine...

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

The body on this doll does not quit.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello -Ragnar66-,
-Ragnar66- wrote:

I also agree that without powdering the pictures could have been improved. However, I wanted to show the Doll in factory conditions so I left her in her original state. I have just used another wig and added gloss on the lips. Otherwise, the Doll is like she was in the box. What you see here is what you get if you order the Doll in black skin tone. I guess "Cocoa" could be a nice option as well with this head.
Okay, I understand. 8) I´d go black straigthaway, but cocoa should be nice as well. I´d assume black-dark skin dolls are bits more difficult to photoshoot for that life like appearance anyway.
Yes, dark skin dolls are more difficult to photoshoot. This is the darkest one I have in my possession. But your idea to make a wet look series of pictures is something I must definitely consider. Since Joan is the sporty type of girl, maybe when she is at the swimming pool. :wink:

The Doll Laboratory
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

The Doll Laboratory wrote:Hello -Ragnar66-,
-Ragnar66- wrote:

Yes, dark skin dolls are more difficult to photoshoot. This is the darkest one I have in my possession. But your idea to make a wet look series of pictures is something I must definitely consider. Since Joan is the sporty type of girl, maybe when she is at the swimming pool. :wink:

The Doll Laboratory
that would be :crazyeyes: :icecream: :mrgreen:

but how´s about something in between? I´d likely tackle the doll by carefully brushing away more of the powder and then just "add" bits of highlighted, more shiny areas with baby oil or the like. That combined with higher contrasted lighting (more spot, less environmental) should give a more lively and realistic appearance on black dolls generally IMO. Wished I could try myself.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

If you want something "in-between", try a light application of baby oil all over and then a gentle wipe down with a micro fiber wipe. It won't be the wet look, but I bet that body would really glow for the camera.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

While photographing darker skinned gals can be a bit more of a challenge to get an accurate representation of skin tone it's totally worth it when it works. While I've had my best shots with my Shuri using natural light, I've also started to use one of those small LED lights with an orange filter with good results. I like to spray or sprinkle water onto Shuri for some shoots as the droplets of water really show nicely on her darker skin. On the issue of powder, I use very little with Shuri and if I do I brush it in well with a large soft makeup brush, however if I were to get another darker skinned doll (which I now want to after seeing these lovely pics!) I probably wouldn't powder at all. My last 4 Jinsan dolls just haven't needed any powder so I would imagine it would be the same with a black/cocoa skin tone doll now?

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I dont like the skin tone - considering that this is supposed to be really dark - the skin tone looks 'faded' and unhealthy.

Dark skin toned girls can look super hot - refer to Tootsie's Chocolate Bunnies for ideas of how to properly present dark skin girls - best Black girl dolls ever shown here on TDF.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... s&start=60
15007523057794_by_tootsie2-dbheyce2.jpg
15007523057794_by_tootsie2-dbheyce2.jpg (404.54 KiB) Viewed 1023 times
After seeing these pale/faded looked skin tone it puts me off buying a dark skinned doll - if I get a dark girl she needs to look like Tootsies Chocolate Bunnie - the ultimate dark dolls.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

LJ69 wrote:I dont like the skin tone - considering that this is supposed to be really dark - the skin tone looks 'faded' and unhealthy.

Dark skin toned girls can look super hot - refer to Tootsie's Chocolate Bunnies for ideas of how to properly present dark skin girls - best Black girl dolls ever shown here on TDF.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... s&start=60
15007523057794_by_tootsie2-dbheyce2.jpg
After seeing these pale/faded looked skin tone it puts me off buying a dark skinned doll - if I get a dark girl she needs to look like Tootsies Chocolate Bunnie - the ultimate dark dolls.
well this actually is another extreme opposite. Personally I wouldn´t like to deal with fully oiled dolls all the time, no matter just banging or photo shooting. While it has some appeal (no matter if dark or light skinned) it again is non realistic looking. Maybe it´s literally a "black art" to make ebony dolls look realistic and life like, I can´t tell.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

The Romantic wrote:If you want something "in-between", try a light application of baby oil all over and then a gentle wipe down with a micro fiber wipe. It won't be the wet look, but I bet that body would really glow for the camera.
I´d definitely experiment with this, if I´ll get an opportunity. 8) Again, I´d try determining areas which needs bit more shine and then apply appropiate measures. I´m personally not aiming for "wet looks" actually, more rather a "natural" look, not just for photo shooting. :mrgreen:

while we´re at it, how about making a dark skin dolls palms and foot soles more "white"? Or is there any known techniques to destain TPE color for the purpose?

Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mitchell Hart »

I would ride with her all day long and might buy her soon, ha ha.
Lovely Everly (WM 5’2 157b 62 lbs 159 face)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=136966

EVERLY My blonde baby doll!
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=137005

Sweet Cocoa Puffs (Jettie) YL 148D
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142265

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

she can ride my ‘bike’ anytime.....I will make sure it’s a bumpy ride.

Rowsdower

Post by Rowsdower »

I still reserve the privilege to make fun of people who wear spandex, but after looking at your pictures, I've gotta say I'm rethinking my attitude about the stuff.

INFORMATIONS