www.wmdolls.com

Not really satisfied with the quality of my WM 166 C...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Not really satisfied with the quality of my WM 166 C...

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Hi Mark,

We're really sorry to hear that you are not happy with your doll. We fully understand how that would be really upsetting. This does come as a bit of a surprise to us as you had posted in our forum that everything was all good and she arrived safely (so we thought you were enjoying a blissful honeymoon). Of course, we will absolutely help in this situation so please, send all these images (and any others you may have) as attachments directly to us at info@siliconelovers.com so that we have the opportunity to rectify this and escalate with WM.

Yes, it is our usual policy to report damages within 24 hours, but that is generally to cover any courier damage or orders that are somehow incorrect/not as expected. We would have liked to hear about it directly from you rather than stumbling on it like this, but I do understand you are busy and also that you perhaps feel more comfortable checking things on here first before taking action.

First and foremost, let us reassure you, it most certainly is an authentic doll. If you are at all concerned about this, you can verify your order with WM directly. I'm sure any vendor will recognise WM's distinct factory surrounds in your pictures and can also verify this.

Please get in touch Mark and we will do our absolute best to offer a solution with the help of WM. We have a great relationship with and really trust our rep at WM, so I'm sure we can resolve this issue.

Just a side note - For other members reading this thread who are worried about the quality of the 166C in general, we received multiple orders of the 166C (around the same CNY period as Mark's order) without any major issues. We recently took delivery of a 166C (via our studio in the UK) which was in stunning condition, please feel free to read this thread and how happy the customer was below. (Just to understand that at least for us, this is an isolated case). viewtopic.php?f=215&t=113672

We hope to hear from you soon Mark, customer service is our number one priority and we will always do everything within our power to ensure a happy customer.

Best, Louie
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

The skin should feel velvety to the touch
It does.
and you should be able to easily squeeze the buttocks between two fingers
It's possible.
Have you tested all the movements of the skeleton to make sure that is all fine?
Yes. All movements are possible, but most are hard to do, requires some strenght. And most joints make a loud noise.
As for the spot on the boob is it a hole or is it a hole that has tpe healed over top of it?
Do you mean the black streak? It's no hole, looks more like someone used a pencil there.
As for the other skin stuff have you had any tight clothing in the butt areas that may have rubbed those spots?
She did not wear any clothes, yet, really nothing.
Is it hard/crusty feeling?
No.

Thanks for all the responses, I have my anwers now (that these issues are not the regular case).

@Silicone Lovers: I will contact you as soon as possible via mail! Maybe today, tomorrow at latest!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Damn dude, you would think that her missing half her pussy would have caught someones immediate attention ;).
Nice to see the sellers response and stepping in (Y)
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

I just sent the mail to the vendor.
you would think that her missing half her pussy would have caught someones immediate attention
Oh yes, it caught my attention already when seeing the factory photos. But at this point I thought this is the normal look. Now I know better.

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

It seems like I forgot to give some feedback here. ;)

Thanks to my vendor (Silicone Lovers) WM sent me several free items as a compensation. A new head (#159, which was my second favorite after the #273), connector bolt, extra eyes, new wig and an additional insert.

This does not fix the doll, of course, but I think it's a fair compensation.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

MarkB89 wrote:It seems like I forgot to give some feedback here. ;)

Thanks to my vendor (Silicone Lovers) WM sent me several free items as a compensation. A new head (#159, which was my second favorite after the #273), connector bolt, extra eyes, new wig and an additional insert.

sorry to read about your not so perfect, though otherwise gorgeous doll. Compensation seems really fair and I´d likely be satisfied with that as well. 8) You might check one of Mishka´s YT vids or his thread at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=101220 to get rid of the issues, or maybe even improve to your special desires?

Think sooner or later one got to learn some the repair skills anyway, although it´s bits of an extra cost. But benefits should be well beyond that I think. :)

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

A free head, a $20 wig and few other goodies wouldn't be compensation to me. The doll is defective but, that's just me. This is what Bella(WM140 girl) looked like and I was compensated by a new girl. That was upon arrival. The "plug" they stuffed in(bottom photo) came out upon moving her around and cleaning the first time to get the smell out.
Attachments
_1DF5752a.jpg
_1DF5752a.jpg (428.45 KiB) Viewed 504 times
_1DF5327a.jpg
_1DF5327a.jpg (714.12 KiB) Viewed 504 times

Dutch_Husband

Post by Dutch_Husband »

MarkB89 wrote:It seems like I forgot to give some feedback here. ;)

Wow, that is something. WM refused to even replace one defective eye for me. No offers of compensation at all, not even an apology.

@Silicone Lovers, you are awesome! WM could learn from you what customer service really means. Good job!
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is.

Gabriella
WM 168G w/WM 233 head
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=9855

Evita Valentine
WM 170H w/WM 233 head (Retired due to catastrophic failure)
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=9685

INFORMATIONS