www.wmdolls.com

Not really satisfied with the quality of my WM 166 C...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Not really satisfied with the quality of my WM 166 C...

Post by 87rdjw3i »

I own my WM 166 C doll for 1.5 weeks now. I washed her once completely after I got her (with a mild liquid soap) and "used" her once quite short (afterwards I did a "light cleaning").

We all know the term "Made in China", which is usually not meant in a positive way. This dolls costs about 1,800 dollars, so I did expect a very high quality, not "China" quality (I'm not trying to offend China or Chinese people by this).

So I wonder whether some flaws she had already when arriving and now has are normal in this price range or whether I could expect more quality (and it's just my doll which hasn't been manufactured properly). Or maybe I treated her wrong (for instance when washing her)?

Some examples:

Her armpit:
1.JPG
Is something like this normal?

Her vagina (this was already the case before using her and also visible on the factory photos):
3.JPG
(I'm not speaking of the "dirt" around the vagina, but of that what's looking like they ripped an opening into her after she was ready)

Or a black streak like this on the breast:
4.JPG
These are the things which existed on arrival. After washing her there are many places where her skin seems to peel off.

Examples:

In her butt area:
2.JPG
This is not loose TPE, it's still fixed on her.

On her foot:
5.JPG
Her fingers:
6.JPG
And the color of the areolas and of the labia is completely gone. I know that this is only semi-permanent makeup, but why do I even choose the colors when they disappear so fast?

So again my question: Are all this damages "normal"? Especially the peeling.

I know that all these damages do not really matter when she is clothed or when I lay on her, but again: I did not expect this at this price.

Thanks for your replies!

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Not really satisfied with the quality of my WM 166 C...

Post by DG »

Those issues do not look normal at all, especially since it looks like most of her labia is missing.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

especially since it looks like most of her labia is missing
I have to say that I have the "insert" version (so no fixed vagina). Maybe this is the reason for that what you mean?

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

This is something you need to bring up to your vendor... :angel:

As to the quality control, it's hit and miss... some dolls come out great and others end up looking like yours, unfortunately. It's like when they were trimming the seam line they took a coffee break and when they got back they forgot where they left off.

Yes, I know spending $1800 is a lot of money but consider the source hence I tend to stick more to my Platinum Silicone dolls which I can source here in the US. At least when I am paying $5000 plus for a doll they are pretty much perfect maybe a little imperfection in the molding process but that just adds character to my dolls.

Sorry to hear about your experience but I'd contact the vendor to resolve any issue you have... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Who did you order her through?

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Dude! Regardless of whether your doll has a built-in or removable vagina, the external area should look like THIS!
DSC_5491.JPG.jpg
DSC_5491.JPG.jpg (1.99 MiB) Viewed 2867 times
Something doesn't seem right to me.
I would be interested in seeing pics showing the entire body.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Right now there is a high demand for WM166C.
I believe that this is a result of quantity over quality.
Not making excuses for them, just my observation.
Don't think it's right, however seems to be what is going on.
Other dolls that were produced over there new year seem to be coming out with issues.
Stomi has developed the same kinda funny thing going on in the armpit area.
Not a rip, more like a stretch mark. Never had her arms over her head.
When I ordered her they told me she would not be perfect. She is just a doll.
Again I think that's the wrong attitude. However as long as we keep ordering them, we are going to keep getting them like this. Let's all take a stand and stop ordering them till they fix them. That will get there attention. :D
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

You really NEED to let us know who you got her through because there is a GOOD CHANCE you got a fake!
If you got her throught a TDF vendor, they better fight tooth and nail to get you a new doll because the they JACKED up her most important features.
Now, if you email me at yourdolusa@gmail.com and I beleive you got a fake, I will tell you exactly what to do to get your money back. most likely keep the doll as well.
Love,
Yu, the WM BCD Girl
Attachments
I LOVE YU.JPG
I LOVE YU.JPG (436.64 KiB) Viewed 2856 times

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Man what a mess with those last 166c doll delivery's last weeks.......... What are they doing there in the factory ??

I've got more and more the feeling to skip the WM-166c and buy the 6YE 158cm A-cup that's on my list....... This wm quallity sucks !!! :thumbs_down: :(
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

First thanks for all the quick responses. I ordered via https://www.siliconelovers.com/, which is an approved vendor here. I did not contact them, yet. Issues should be reported within 24h after delivery, according to their mail, but she arrived in a busy week and I did not had the chance to check her immediately in detail.

But I already reported the vagina thing when seeing the factory photos.

What do you say especially concerning the peeling? This was not visible when she was new, not even directly after washing.

EDIT: I attached two factory photos. The second one looks good to me, the first shows what I also saw after arrival.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I clicked on and zoomed in the picture with the labia showing and it shows the malformed labia in the photos and I notice the peeling skin as well. I also noticed that her toes are not webbed. My Larry is a WM 160cm male and he has webbed toes. But I heard that it is better to have them as it helps cut down on toe damage. I wish you the best of luck in getting this matter resolved. I'm sorry your doll came to you looking like this. I would be highly upset spending what you spent on her and receiving her in this condition.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I bet you if you contact them, they will work with you.
Just because they say issues must be reported to them within 24 hours does not mean they will hold you to it.
My suggestion, contact them.
They will help you.
Jeff

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

I will definitely contact them.

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

Looking at those photographs, B89, I'd say the most worrisome is the fact that half of her labia seems to be missing.

How is the softness of the doll? The skin should feel velvety to the touch (once she's powdered), and you should be able to easily squeeze the buttocks between two fingers, with almost no effort. That will also give you an idea of the quality of the TPE mix that they've used.

Have you tested all the movements of the skeleton to make sure that is all fine?

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Hmm looks like tpe didnt make its way into that side/part of the mold of the labia. Or it tore off during demolding the doll. Can happen in those thin high detail areas. As for the arm pit it almost looks like they didn't cut the mold flashing off that spot so it has that small web area. As for the spot on the boob is it a hole or is it a hole that has tpe healed over top of it? As for the other skin stuff have you had any tight clothing in the butt areas that may have rubbed those spots? Similar things can happen when putting tight stuff on and then moving the doll/posing for photos etc. As for that patchy spot it almost looks like a harsh chemical came in contact with the skin and dried it out. Is it hard/crusty feeling?

INFORMATIONS