www.wmdolls.com

Any idea of doll dimensions minus the head

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Chrisreynolds85
Former Member

Any idea of doll dimensions minus the head

Post by Chrisreynolds85 »

... I'm considering purchasing the WM 153cm B cup doll, but have concerns about storage. I'd like to put her under the bed, but I have no idea on the dimensions. The doll with head is 153 cm, but any ideas how long this is with the head removed?

Thanks.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Any idea of doll dimensions minus the head

Post by Maviarab »

Chrisreynolds85 wrote:... I'm considering purchasing the WM 153cm B cup doll, but have concerns about storage. I'd like to put her under the bed, but I have no idea on the dimensions. The doll with head is 153 cm, but any ideas how long this is with the head removed?

Thanks.

Welcome to TDF Chris!

It all depends on the head...not all heads are made equal but most heads seem to be around the 17-20cm range in height if that helps you any. If you can let us know exactly which head you are looking at then people can give you an exact measurement of it most likely.

If I can also ask you take a moment to view our New Member Welcome Page and I hope you have a pleasant stay with us.

Mavi

Chrisreynolds85
Former Member

Post by Chrisreynolds85 »

Thanks for your reply, I'm pretty much certain I'll go with head #159.

Your advice certainly gives me some ideas, I just wonder if from the bottom of the feet to the neck, I can assume to subtract 17cm? Therefore, I'd been a bag or box of at least greater than 136 cm.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

You will also need to consider if the neck stump has a hole or a post attachment for the head.
Knees can be bent up if your box has the height.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

From my experience based on 30 TPE dolls with around 50 TPE heads the range of height Added by a head to the body without head is 13 to 18cm (doll taller than 145cm) The average is 15-16cm for standard size heads.(20 to 22 from top head to chin.) This is true only if the head is fully screwed down with no gap between the neck nut and the head nut.

INFORMATIONS