www.wmdolls.com

Please welcome Katja

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Tor

Re: Please welcome Katja

Post by Tor »

@StormiLover
Thank you very much. It was fun doing it, but since I had clothes on I got a bit wet. And it was a workout moving her, so I thought of going for a Coca Cola and take a break. But I was afraid she would slip and fall over if left unattended, so I did it in one go. But it takes a surprisingly long time to make even simple poses and setting everything up for just a few photos. I have increased appreciation and respect for everyone on this forum making such wonderful photos.

Tor

Post by Tor »

@Jimmy_71

:lol:
Ha-ha-ha. Good to know. I'll keep that in mind.

Tor

Post by Tor »

@mandos

Thank you very much - it is an honor to have the master looking at my amateur pictures. :oops:
After all, it is because of you and your photos that Katja has moved in with me.

"Pulehår" is a very nice style on girls, but it a lot of work creating it! :whistle: :wink:

I am afraid of breaking Katja, so I am following the advise from this forum. Religiously. I remove her head before moving her. I plan the route I will walk when I carry her. I make ready where I want to put her. Moving furniture beforehand. And I do everything slowly. Still, yestesterday evening it could have gone "pear-shaped". Katja and I decided to celebrate her arrival. We had some champagne - well, mostly me. She's not a big drinker - and she can hold her liquor very well, I discovered. 8O
At some point I decided it was a good idea to dance with her. A slow "walz" (or "klinedans"). I tilted her from side to side, and her legs moved. But some joints are a bit loose, and suddenly one of her knees buckled. The sudden shift of weight caught me off guard, and we almost fell over. Scared me a bit - and I was angry with myself. :x

I also thought I would try a little make-up. The lip-gloss was a success. I also tried some darker powder with a brush. Under the cheekbones. And over the eye. It came out looking horrible :roll: I paniced, and trying to clean it with water seems to only make it worse. On the photos I am about to post, it looks like the poor girl got a black eye. :cry: :crying:

Tommo10
UK FORUM
UK FORUM

Post by Tommo10 »

Hi Tor,

Great to read Katja's arrived, She looks fantastic and I loved your photos.

I am reading this thread for the first time today, you see, I spend far too much time over on the UKLDF and never get much time here.

I am so glad Katja's settling in with you, and lots of member have given you good advice.

Tommo :thumbs_up:
See The Girls Main Photo Thread In Eye Candy:- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=125051
Instagram:- We are on Instagram as @victoria_ash10. https://www.instagram.com/victoria_ash10/
Twitter 'X':- https://twitter.com/Victori18624401?t=a ... _9cag&s=09
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257
UK Love Doll Forum:- https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/home.php

Doll life is rather good, make the most of it, You only live once.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Yeah, make up ain’t easy. I do very little of it as the few times I have tried I have made a complete mess. Remove with baby oil - and then redo until you get it right. But I suggest try to do it right once, then stay away from it. I usually send a photo to WM beforehand with what make up scheme I want and then there is only lipgloss needed on my part.
Same with eye colour, try to stick to one as constant changing of the eyes will tear off the eyelashes. Not that hard to replace or reattach perhaps but extremely annoying, especially for us guys with our chubby and crude fingers. You can get far with some good positioning of the eyes (adding or removing cotton from behind the eyes if needed) and lip colour, plus a decent wig - she will look like a million dollars. Also some clothes that actually fit will do wonders for the realism.

Dancing is nice, and dolls can do a lot of things, but I do not think they are quite there yet.

Tor

Post by Tor »

@Tommo10
Thank you very much. I assume you are the same Tommo as on UKLDF :? I owe you a big thank you for help and advise when I started considering getting the doll. I intend to post the same story and pictures on that other forum as well, but for some reason there are not enough hours in the day nowadays. Yesterday was the first whole day with Katja. I hope to update everything very soon. Cheers! :D

Tor

Post by Tor »

@mandos

Dancing is difficult even with a real girl... :oops:
I think I remember you writing something about the snowbunny set; that the doll fell over and knocked over some light equipment?
What happens if a doll falls over? Provided she does not hit tables or sharp edges, will the TPE hold up or break? What about the skeleton? Fingerwires? Not that I plan to use Katja as a test-dummy... :roll:

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Tor wrote:@mandos

Dancing is difficult even with a real girl... :oops:
I think I remember you writing something about the snowbunny set; that the doll fell over and knocked over some light equipment?
What happens if a doll falls over? Provided she does not hit tables or sharp edges, will the TPE hold up or break? What about the skeleton? Fingerwires? Not that I plan to use Katja as a test-dummy... :roll:
Luck chance and the roll of the dice is very much with or against you when they fall. Can get lucky and have nothing happen at all...or you can break joints. Always keep your eye on her, try to give 3 points of contact and 'ideally'...never leave her there unattended.

Tommo10
UK FORUM
UK FORUM

Post by Tommo10 »

Tor wrote:@Tommo10
Thank you very much. I assume you are the same Tommo as on UKLDF :? I owe you a big thank you for help and advise when I started considering getting the doll. I intend to post the same story and pictures on that other forum as well, but for some reason there are not enough hours in the day nowadays. Yesterday was the first whole day with Katja. I hope to update everything very soon. Cheers! :D
Hi Tor,

Yes I am the same Tommo :thumbs_up:, just I start over on the UKLDF and sometimes never get away (talk too much).

I've had a couple of major doll falls and so far got away with both. One was a new doll just a few days old , I was taking photos of four dolls in a line trying to make a gif animation. They weren't steady and one older doll a WM158D has a loose knee joint, I was aware of her falling all the time, because she would take the other three down with her. In the background of my shot was two other dolls safely standing against the wall, I didn't want them in my shot, so I quickly moved them further along the wall and out of the way. I was that fixated on the four dolls not falling, I never check the ones on the back wall were safe, My new YL148D that I had just moved along the wall started falling, sliding along the wall, I was too far away back with my camera, she hit her head on the wooden cabinet, her head shot off before she hit the floor, breaking 4 dragons ornaments on the way. I really thought the doll would be broken or damaged but the quick release head connector, which I didn't really like at first, possibly saved that doll and the only damaged was a little nick in the head that will be covered by the wig. Yep, you can be lucky and get away with it, but I think I aged two years that night, and wasn't really interested in doing my gif in the end.

Tommo

Tommo.
Instagram:- We are on Instagram as @victoria_ash10. https://www.instagram.com/victoria_ash10/

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Like Tommo I´ve had a few incidents too. Most happened when I was still a newbie when it came to dolls. It usually results in scuff marks or small cuts on elbows and knees - and as long as they are clean and nice I have just glued them together. 100% of the times it is my fault, like tripping on a cable, or trying to photograph a doll outside in wind and with a big lighstand high up (doll did ok, she landed softly in the snow). Now and then I still try to do stupid things like leave a doll standing unsupported for a while and then this happens. Doll was only a few hours old and I was keen to start doing photos. Amazingly her breasts must have cushioned the fall because she did not get any damage:
Bleh2.jpg

Tor

Post by Tor »

"The Celebration"

Yesterday evening Katja and I decided to celebrate that she "has come home", and that we are together. And what could be more appropriate than to break out the fine champage that has been sitting in the cellar for more than a year? After the shower (previous story) I told her to put on the underwear I had laid out on the bed. Well, she needed some help. But I didn't mind. :whistle:
Soon she came running to show how it looked, and asked me if it fit. Being a sucker for white underwear, especially lace, suspenders and long stockings, I expected to be enticed.
But she looked better than I had dared to hope for. 8O
32b.jpg
32b.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 1121 times
33b.jpg
33b.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 1121 times
34b.jpg
34b.jpg (2.44 MiB) Viewed 1121 times
I kissed her and told her to put on the new dress I had bought for her, while I put on some romantic music:

Katja shouted from the bedroom that she loved it and told me to crank up the volume a bit. Turns out we have the same favorites too: "What The World Needs Now Is Love", "The Look Of Love" and "This Guy's In Love With You".
She then reappeared in the dress, looking like a million kroner. Kroner is the Norwegian currency. It equals about... Oh, never mind; she looked like a million dollars.
35b.jpg
35b.jpg (2.66 MiB) Viewed 1121 times
36b.jpg
36b.jpg (2.09 MiB) Viewed 1121 times
And then she asked me the question all women ask their men... :roll:
37b.jpg
37b.jpg (2.87 MiB) Viewed 1121 times
I considered pulling the old joke "that's a nice dress - do you think I can talk you out of it? 8) :whistle:
But I didn't want to ruin the moment. I kissed her, then opened the champagne
38b.jpg
38b.jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 1121 times
Then I surprised her with a gift...
39b.jpg
39b.jpg (2.58 MiB) Viewed 1121 times
40b.jpg
40b.jpg (2.89 MiB) Viewed 1121 times
41.jpg
41.jpg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 1121 times
42b.jpg
42b.jpg (2.67 MiB) Viewed 1121 times
43b.jpg
43b.jpg (1.86 MiB) Viewed 1121 times
Stay tuned for part 2, where things got naughtier as the bubbly was consumed... :drinking:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

She looks very hot in her lingerie!

But...

Beautiful. I love her hair, the dress, the pose., the expression. All of it.

Tor

Post by Tor »

@adelea
Thanks - that pose is one of my favorites as well. I moved her eyes a little to the side, turned her head, and the thingy in the hair that holds it (don't know what it's called) gave a different look, showing off the ear. Here is another where the lights were turned down low, and I lit some candles, so she looks more tan. But that mysterious look remains...
Katja in dress.JPG
Katja in dress.JPG (2.35 MiB) Viewed 1113 times
@mandos
OUCH! Poor girl.
Lucky for her she had two built-in airbags, then :whistle:

@Tommo10
That would put some grey hair on any dollowner's head, I think.
That feeling when something precious is falling, and you can't stop it. It's like everything happens in slow motion. 8O
Good thing there were no serious injuries.

@Maviarab
I'm not really a gambling man, so I'll try to play it safe! 8)

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

That's a lovely dress that Katja is wearing, she looks beautiful. It suits her very much and is a lovely fit on her figure. :thumbs_up:
Looking forward to the next part of the story. :D

Tommo10
UK FORUM
UK FORUM

Post by Tommo10 »

Excellent Photo shoot,

Can't wait for part two :D

The thingy is a hair grip :thumbs_up:

Tommo

INFORMATIONS