www.wmdolls.com

Thoughts on WM 150 cm B Cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Roctol

Re: Thoughts on WM 150 cm B Cup

Post by Roctol »

Ed123 wrote:@Roctol: good job on ordering her!

I'm thinking of buying her too, but with another head, like #59 or #88. But I would like to see some photos first with another head. Which head did you order? I would really appreciate it if you post some photos here.

Also, when you finally have the doll, can you please post some info about sizes? Seller sites specify different sizes like shoulder width (25 or 33 cm?) and body length (from top shoulder to the top of the inner leg [top inseam]) and from top of inner leg to the ground (inseam)? And is she really 150 cm tall or a few cm shorter or taller? Thanks!

I selected 77. I think it was a good choice. I posted the factory pics and once I get her in the mail I’ll post more.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Roctol wrote:So finally figured out how to use the file loader and uploaded the factory pics.
She´s simply cute! Nothin more to say. 8) Have a great time with her, once she arrived home. And don´t forget to post some pics then, if you´d like. :)

Roctol

Post by Roctol »

If anyone knows where I can get the exact outfit let me know:

https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.p ... cts_id=832

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Roctol wrote:If anyone knows where I can get the exact outfit let me know:

https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.p ... cts_id=832
I´d ask the vendor (BFD?) directly as it could be amongst they´d send with a doll anyay?

Roctol

Post by Roctol »

I forgot to add this one.
Attachments
5E04721C-CEC0-4B29-80C8-735DBA423B9F.jpeg
5E04721C-CEC0-4B29-80C8-735DBA423B9F.jpeg (63.05 KiB) Viewed 1592 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Roctol wrote:I forgot to add this one.
that looks like you´ll get something tasty for some intensive cherishing very soon! 8) :thumbs_up: :mrgreen: I also think her labia coloring looks quite natural and well made. Did you ask for this particularly or is a "standard" delivery?

Roctol

Post by Roctol »

-Ragnar66- wrote:
that looks like you´ll get something tasty for some intensive cherishing very soon! 8) :thumbs_up: :mrgreen: I also think her labia coloring looks quite natural and well made. Did you ask for this particularly or is a "standard" delivery?
I asked for the same model in the photos. I’m happy with beautiful dolls.

She will be fun, but I don’t know where to find the outfit. I asked, but it was a no go.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Roctol wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:
I asked for the same model in the photos. I’m happy with beautiful dolls.

She will be fun, but I don’t know where to find the outfit. I asked, but it was a no go.
ah...moment...think that dress was shown in some original WM doll promos quite some time ago. So maybe asking the WM doll folks directly to shed some light on this (in case you didn´t do already)?

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

This doll is a very lightweight and easy-to-work-with kind of doll, only thing I missed about her when I did the photos was the option of having more heads - not sure if anyone ever had any success pairing this body with another head. Some have commented her long legs, but it made the doll able to do things like doggy, cowgirl and so on and that is a huge plus if you plan on getting intimate with her. Being able to lift her off yourself after the end of a session does remove much of the frustration with a heavier doll.

As for the outfit you asked about it is nothing but a torn up pantyhose and part of another torn up pantyhose used as a top and skirt - I usually have to improvise when the dolls are of a size not compatible with the clothes I have. Upside is a pantyhose worn like that feels very nice to the touch. Good luck with your doll :)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

mandos wrote: As for the outfit you asked about it is nothing but a torn up pantyhose and part of another torn up pantyhose used as a top and skirt - I usually have to improvise when the dolls are of a size not compatible with the clothes I have. Upside is a pantyhose worn like that feels very nice to the touch. Good luck with your doll :)
thanks for clearing that up Mandos! 8) I´d like to improvise very much as well. Though more for the lack of $ and dresses since I purchased Izabel about 6 weeks ago (arrived april 24th). That´s about to change off course and my amazon list went pretty long already. 8O :mrgreen:

some my pics of Izabel wearing "expedient" stuff almost exclusively (beside some pants and the very cheap stockings) Stockings reused as bra, a red rubber band for same purpose, a black - men´s satin shirt of mine and some white drape stuff for the fantasy outfit.
Attachments
waitingformaster03.jpg
waitingformaster03.jpg (565.08 KiB) Viewed 1579 times
Pic06.jpg
Pic06.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 1579 times
IMG_20190510_010230.jpg
IMG_20190510_010230.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 1579 times
Assassinindabed2.jpg
Assassinindabed2.jpg (644.11 KiB) Viewed 1579 times
07_GoOnWithThis.jpg
07_GoOnWithThis.jpg (416.88 KiB) Viewed 1579 times

Roctol

Post by Roctol »

So I had to hold off on receiving the doll because I thought I was moving to AZ. I decided not to and it will be here in about 7-8 days. The pictures will follow. Also, they went out of their way to hold the doll for me a couple weeks. Great service.

Roctol

Post by Roctol »

-Ragnar66- wrote:
mandos wrote: As for the outfit you asked about it is nothing but a torn up pantyhose and part of another torn up pantyhose used as a top and skirt - I usually have to improvise when the dolls are of a size not compatible with the clothes I have. Upside is a pantyhose worn like that feels very nice to the touch. Good luck with your doll :)
thanks for clearing that up Mandos! 8) I´d like to improvise very much as well. Though more for the lack of $ and dresses since I purchased Izabel about 6 weeks ago (arrived april 24th). That´s about to change off course and my amazon list went pretty long already. 8O :mrgreen:

some my pics of Izabel wearing "expedient" stuff almost exclusively (beside some pants and the very cheap stockings) Stockings reused as bra, a red rubber band for same purpose, a black - men´s satin shirt of mine and some white drape stuff for the fantasy outfit.

Ragnar, I just noticed the pics. She is a beauty.

Roctol

Post by Roctol »

Got my doll today, pictures will be posted in the morning :)

Joy at beautiful dolls kept me posted and it arrived in perfect shape. I need to take some more photos, but they will be up tomorrow.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Roctol wrote:Got my doll today, pictures will be posted in the morning :)

Joy at beautiful dolls kept me posted and it arrived in perfect shape. I need to take some more photos, but they will be up tomorrow.
:glou: ...just take your time and enjoy your new gal first. Pics can wait.... :mrgreen: 8)

Roctol

Post by Roctol »

I’m a little late posting pics, but I just got back from vacation, so let’s go with that.

She’s a beauty and looks like the pics on Beautiful dolls.
https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.p ... v4jd6vp1k1

I looked her over pretty well and everything is perfect. She’s a nice small fantasy doll (150 cm). It’s awesome not to have a 165 cm or + . I’ll post more pics in a couple days.
Attachments
26BE1229-84DC-4F4D-9D0E-AC6031E31070.jpeg
26BE1229-84DC-4F4D-9D0E-AC6031E31070.jpeg (2.15 MiB) Viewed 1454 times
2BE54B51-9D37-468E-924B-E43EC87344B8.jpeg
2BE54B51-9D37-468E-924B-E43EC87344B8.jpeg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 1454 times
449975DD-D340-4594-8E16-1D555F34BFC9.jpeg
449975DD-D340-4594-8E16-1D555F34BFC9.jpeg (2.18 MiB) Viewed 1454 times

INFORMATIONS