www.wmdolls.com

Purchased today. Questions galore.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dolllover2019

Re: Purchased today. Questions galore.

Post by Dolllover2019 »

:lol: Well? Don't tell us shes still in your car?

Evanenigma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Evanenigma »

Ha no she is not in the car.

It’s been a steep learning curve!

She is so heavy. I read others say about the weight but my god it’s tough. My arms really ache!

She’s a great doll. Very pretty and great body although I had to modify her slightly. She shipped with pubic hair when I asked for none so I’ve trimmed her so now she has a slight stubble effect which actually looks ok.

To be fair that aside the company were very good. I will review the process another day.

Couple of questions.

I want to use an anti bacterial spray or cleaner. Love honey do a flashlight cleaner. Would this be ok to use on her?

Secondly. A big thing. I can’t warm her up. I’ve used a heated blanket and she is still very cold.

I thought about using a hot water bottle instead as I have one with a fluffy outer material so it doesn’t burn.

Any other tips for getting her body above ice cold!

Observations.

Sex feels real. Like almost the same as with my ex ( granted she moved a little more lol)

The best feature is the hands. They feel lovely, especially oiled. I was surprised how much I would like the hands. So delicate though!

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

You can use a diluted solution of hand soap and water into a spray bottle. Then tap dry with a towel, Then another spray bottle of just pure water, and then dry off again. I would only spray minimally and just the area you want to clean up/disinfect.
Great to hear the sex is good. You got your moneys worth.

Evanenigma wrote:Ha no she is not in the car.

It’s been a steep learning curve!

She is so heavy. I read others say about the weight but my god it’s tough. My arms really ache!

She’s a great doll. Very pretty and great body although I had to modify her slightly. She shipped with pubic hair when I asked for none so I’ve trimmed her so now she has a slight stubble effect which actually looks ok.

To be fair that aside the company were very good. I will review the process another day.

Couple of questions.

I want to use an anti bacterial spray or cleaner. Love honey do a flashlight cleaner. Would this be ok to use on her?

Secondly. A big thing. I can’t warm her up. I’ve used a heated blanket and she is still very cold.

I thought about using a hot water bottle instead as I have one with a fluffy outer material so it doesn’t burn.

Any other tips for getting her body above ice cold!

Observations.

Sex feels real. Like almost the same as with my ex ( granted she moved a little more lol)

The best feature is the hands. They feel lovely, especially oiled. I was surprised how much I would like the hands. So delicate though!

Evanenigma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Evanenigma »

I’m struggling to get her fully dry right up inside. I use paper towels to dry as much as I can but where the cervix area would be is always still a little wet from the douche spray.

Also I have detol hand wash which is antibacterial.

Can I dilute that in water and use the douche with that as effectively as a spray?

Thanks.

Hunchback187
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hunchback187 »

What I do is use 3 different highly absorbent soft sponges and a hemostat that is 9.5in in length.

1. Warm antibacterial soap and water on the first sponge, clamp it to the hemostat, insert all the way, twist to clean, rinse and repeat a few times without any more soap until satisfied everything is clean.
2. Grab another sponge, clamp it to the hemostat, and use this one to dry the inside of the cavity. I normally use 2 to ensure it's all nice and dry.

That's pretty much all you have to do. I don't use my doll that regularly, but if I notice she isn't feeling smooth I simply have a quick shower with her and clean her off with antibacterial liquid soap. After that I get a white towel (pre washed) lay her on it on the bed and pat her completely dry (Use a fan on low to help). After I'm satisfied she is nice and dry I put her on a new clean towel and use baby powder generously on her body and paying closer attention to points of articulation (elbow, under arm, below the breasts, etc). That's pretty much it and she still looks great after 6-7 months of ownership.

Hope this helps.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Its important the insides are dry so mold doesn't grow. I bought 10" metal forceps from Amazon. And I use tampons to get in there to soak up the liquid.
Evanenigma wrote:I’m struggling to get her fully dry right up inside. I use paper towels to dry as much as I can but where the cervix area would be is always still a little wet from the douche spray.

Also I have detol hand wash which is antibacterial.

Can I dilute that in water and use the douche with that as effectively as a spray?

Thanks.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Dolllover2019 wrote:Its important the insides are dry so mold doesn't grow. I bought 10" metal forceps from Amazon. And I use tampons to get in there to soak up the liquid.
This :thumbs_up:

Magicman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Magicman »

Very beautiful doll; I just received mine looking forward to the “her”.

Haven’t figured a name out just yet.
Everything is bigger in Texas.

Evanenigma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Evanenigma »

Magicman wrote:Very beautiful doll; I just received mine looking forward to the “her”.

Haven’t figured a name out just yet.
Where did you purchase from?

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Its important the insides are dry so mold doesn't grow. I bought 10" metal forceps from Amazon. And I use tampons to get in there to soak up the liquid.
Mold is not your friend! Ask someone who knows. I apparently wasn't getting far back enough and mold grew on the "plug" area. I started shoving Super Tampax as far in as I could and then followed by another one to push that one back till it hit bottom...let along with her sitting up a round 45 minutes and then lay her back, legs opened enough for air to escape and used the hose of an aquarium pump to dry her more for hours.

This is what you don't won't to see/smell! I used a toothbrush with soaking in vinegar to clean her out good.
Attachments
_1DF6309a.jpg
_1DF6309a.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 656 times
Rachael Post Alc. Cleaning.jpg
Rachael Post Alc. Cleaning.jpg (373.89 KiB) Viewed 656 times

Evanenigma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Evanenigma »

That’s a good idea with the tooth brush. I think I have a decent system in place now and I’m able to get in quite far and it seems dry. I don't have any immediate concerns at present but will try the toothbrush test one day.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Hopefully the toothbrush will never be necessary if you make sure she's dry...all the way back.

INFORMATIONS