www.wmdolls.com

My Formal Apology to WM and an Explanation

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My Formal Apology to WM and an Explanation

Post by Jay1313 »

I couldn’t of said it better meself dolllover. Your right on the money bud.

Dutch_Husband

Post by Dutch_Husband »

First, there are no ongoing negotiations.
Neither the vendor, nor WM has contacted me with any offer.

WM's comment shows how they treat their customers.
I believe WM could easily replace the doll. They appear to be unwilling to do so.
They could more easily refund my money, or a portion of it. I don't see anyone making that offer.
They didn't even offer to replace the one damaged eyeball, that was obviously not done during shipping.

I have been trying to buy this doll since December 13th, 2018. It took almost five months to get the right doll to me, and then it arrived damaged.

I left the ball in their court. If they want to make an offer, I am listening.
Until then, I will boycott Jinsan's products (WM and the other brands too).

If the situation changes, I will come back to this post and update it... if it is still here.

Thank you all for your support.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is.

Gabriella
WM 168G w/WM 233 head
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=9855

Evita Valentine
WM 170H w/WM 233 head (Retired due to catastrophic failure)
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=9685

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Let this be known. WM won't offer to replace an damaged eyeball. There's nothing more to be said. Newbies. purchase at your own risk.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Most of us have to save a long time for the purchase of the doll. (In my case 1 year)

If this doll is delivered defectively, it is important to solve it properly........

We are not pigs or milk cows but we are treated that way, I speak from experience with how my problem has been solved.......

It's time to say goodbye........ What's the point of all this shit if we can speak free here !!!

<removed, Rule 3a/10><removed, Rule 12><removed, Rule 3a>

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Keep it to the Op's original intent. You have been warned before.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Dolllover2019 wrote:Let this be known. WM won't offer to replace an damaged eyeball. There's nothing more to be said. Newbies. purchase at your own risk.
Please stop posting messages like this. It is untrue. And if something went wrong, in case you have an issue and it is not solved adequately, contact TDF Management and we will support you.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Just my thoughts on preventing similar situations from occuring in the future... Perhaps customers should ask for a series of photos to be taken from different angles to prove the preshipped state of both the doll and the boxed up doll. Similar to whats required in the forum's for sale section. I think it's not so much to ask really. After seeing threads on here about misaligned neck tubes, (and buying a doll from a forum member that recieved one); I asked my vendor for specific photos of the neck. I think allot of these issues of fault would be remedied by simply asking for more than 2 or 3 photos. This way the manufacturer can say. See this wasn't like this before shipping.. and then the customer can bring up concerns before the doll ever ships.

I think allot of people are in the situation of being afraid to ask not wanting to cause insult etc. Just my opinion/suggestion.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

That's great advice, asking for more photos and photos of how she is packed before the box is sealed.
The notion of being afraid to ask is very true, at least from my perspective, when you've never purchased a doll before, and due to the expense of the doll and all the emotions that go into purchasing her; there is some form of submissiveness towards the vendor you have chosen once you have handed them your money. Its like if you ask for too much, you will feel like your bugging them or inconveniencing them, and something will go wrong with their order, because they find you really annoying, or maybe they will pay less attention to your order because they are annoyed with you. I can't say the same for everyone, but that is how I felt when I purchased my doll, a sense of my fate is dependent on them now and I have to be very cautious of what I ask of them or the manner in which I ask. Even saying things to kiss their ass. Of course I shouldn't feel this way nor should any others when they are dealing with a professional vendor. Just a bit of interesting psychology that comes into play for newbies. Conclusion, don't be afraid to ask for more photos, to make changes within reason, keep sending them emails so they do not make mistakes by not communicating enough with the manufacturer. For example, vagina hairs when none was requested.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Dolllover2019 wrote:That's great advice, asking for more photos and photos of how she is packed before the box is sealed.
The notion of being afraid to ask is very true, at least from my perspective, when you've never purchased a doll before, and due to the expense of the doll and all the emotions that go into purchasing her; there is some form of submissiveness towards the vendor you have chosen once you have handed them your money. Its like if you ask for too much, you will feel like your bugging them or inconveniencing them, and something will go wrong with their order, because they find you really annoying, or maybe they will pay less attention to your order because they are annoyed with you. I can't say the same for everyone, but that is how I felt when I purchased my doll, a sense of my fate is dependent on them now and I have to be very cautious of what I ask of them or the manner in which I ask. Even saying things to kiss their ass. Of course I shouldn't feel this way nor should any others when they are dealing with a professional vendor. Just a bit of interesting psychology that comes into play for newbies. Conclusion, don't be afraid to ask for more photos, to make changes within reason, keep sending them emails so they do not make mistakes by not communicating enough with the manufacturer. For example, vagina hairs when none was requested.
Exactly! 100% and yes I felt that way when I ordered my first. But you know just be civil about your requests. State that you understand its an extra burden but then give them reasons why you are asking for the extra photos. It really would just be preventing allot of potential after purchase turmoils. That way everyone's butt is covered and there is proof for both parties.

INFORMATIONS