www.wmdolls.com

My Formal Apology to WM and an Explanation

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dolllover2019

Re: My Formal Apology to WM and an Explanation

Post by Dolllover2019 »

and from my experience WM never returns your inquiries, which is pretty lame. YL, made at the same factory returns your email or inquiries as soon as their office is open.

Koki

Post by Koki »

Kinda sucks that you can't order a doll and be guaranteed that customs isn't gonna put their dirty hands all over her between the factory and your front door.

ildanach
Ex-Member

Post by ildanach »

Jay1313 wrote:Idk , the fact is that you got a doll that was damaged, no matter what the case is, if it were from the factory or customs, that doesn’t matter , you are the customer, you ordered something and it was delivered damaged, that in no way is your fault it’s wm, they are responsible for delivering a product without defects, it falls on them to hold up they end of bargain , if it was customs fault then WM is still responsible, they need to make things right,
Wm should be embarrassed of themselves for this kind of service, that fact is no matter who’s fault it was , factory or custom, you paid for a product that was delivered to you defective , it falls on WM no one else.
If you were to order a dvd and received it , and upon opening it , it was cracked , would you accept it as its ok, if you ordered a sofa and it arrived with a cracked frame, would it be acceptable to let them say it’s not their fault??? And then say , ok I’ll sale you another at a discounted price??? No you wouldn’t , because that’s underhanded and absurd,
if anyone should be apologizing, it should be WM for the unprofessional business practices they clearly implement , and also the vendor who didn’t have your best interest in mind.
Well said, I can only agree by these words. As a kind of mediators between the factory and the buyer WM or at least the Vendor should have taken care that the product was delivered undamaged.
Cherry, Cameron, Caja and Carrie. The four Dollqueteers

Dutch_Husband

Post by Dutch_Husband »

Lots of opinions on this, and I appreciate the sympathy for this.

The reason I feel that WM is not responsible is because Customs is not something they have control over.

If the damage had been done by FedEx, then it would be up to them to decide to use a different carrier. If they were needing to replace numerous dolls because FedEx was damaging their shipments, that could pinch them financially and encourage them to use a different carrier. Likewise, if FedEx was forced to pay replacement costs on insured shipments that they damaged, they have a financial incentive to correct their behavior.

But, Manufacturers cannot choose to bypass Customs. They have no choice in the matter, therefore it is out of their control.
Customs decides if they want to open a package, do a simple inspection or a complete unpacking. Suppliers and their customers have no say in the matter.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is.

Gabriella
WM 168G w/WM 233 head
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=9855

Evita Valentine
WM 170H w/WM 233 head (Retired due to catastrophic failure)
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=9685

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

This is rather shitty indeed, really seems then that neither WM nor shipping can be blamed, as it was inspected by Customs and probably put back roughly (that's you stance right?). Remember reading the comment about extra tape on the box indicating they actually opened it. Was such a thing on there? Or maybe like some 'sticker' or notification of Customs checking it?

I wonder because if you 'prove' they opened it + with the 'pre-ship' pics, you might be able to make a claim somewhere? I mean some legally authorized pre-court kinda thing maybe? I mean how hard is it to take something out of a box and back into the box the way it came; isnt that what they supposed to do in their job...

That all being said, Jay makes some great point too!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Dutch_Husband

Post by Dutch_Husband »

Jeff at BCD asked me a similar question, about whether the box had obviously been opened and resealed.

I looked closely at the box, and there is only one layer of clear packing tape.
I don't know how it looked when it was shipped, but I don't see any indication that the tape was cut and then re-taped.

Jeff specifically asked if there was any green tape on the box.
The only thing green on it, is this "marker" I presume to indicate one of the points of damage.
But I really don't know what it means.
0503191015_HDR.jpg
0503191015_HDR.jpg (619.28 KiB) Viewed 714 times
But if the box was not opened, then the damage was there at the time it was shipped.
There was nothing near the doll's breasts that could have caused this. (See the original unbox photos). Nor the gouge to her eyeball.
That would mean that WM shipped it with damage.

I don't know what to think anymore.
In practice, there is.

Gabriella
WM 168G w/WM 233 head

Evita Valentine

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Should it not look like this the green tape?
67zM4r8.jpg
If they open a package? it is noted by the re-seal tape?. I'm not from the US. So I'm not 100% sure if all parcels they open for inspection are re-sealed with this tape.
Why do you apologize to WM?
All the entities that handled your item are to blame.
Jinsan is making and selling a pricey product.
The vendor is involved in ordering and making sure it's all good to go
The courier in handling it courteously :)

All of 'em should be apologizing to you. You paid for a product and service and was left with a horrible quality experience.
Possibly the only way you could have avoided it is not accept the package for the damage it obviously had.

Too many people are passing the buck these days. Ain't our fault they say :) Maybe somewhere in all this they are to blame :)

They all take our money fast enough lol

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

WM.... Just send the poor guy a decent doll man. You would have all our respects if you do.

Dutch_Husband

Post by Dutch_Husband »

I would be surprised if they even read their own forum.
They don't seem to reply to any posts here, nor answer any emails.

You can't miss that bright green reseal tape.
Neither of my boxes have that, so I must assume that Customs did not open it.

Since I don't believe the damage happened at the factory, it had to have happened at the shipper.
Apparently, WM does not ship their own products.
The packing slip and invoice show it was shipped by an electronics company, not Jinsan and not WM Dolls.
WM decides who ships their dolls, so it is back on them again.

This is giving me a headache.
Apology retracted.
In practice, there is.

Gabriella
WM 168G w/WM 233 head

Evita Valentine

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Jay1313 wrote:Idk , the fact is that you got a doll that was damaged, no matter what the case is, if it were from the factory or customs, that doesn’t matter , you are the customer, you ordered something and it was delivered damaged, that in no way is your fault it’s wm, they are responsible for delivering a product without defects, it falls on them to hold up they end of bargain , if it was customs fault then WM is still responsible, they need to make things right, in no way should YOU feel responsible or feel that it’s Acceptable to be treated this way, we can’t let manufacturers think it’s ok to fuck over customers, I would not accept this kind of business practices from anyone, in any business if you deliver a faulty product , no matter how it was faulty, from the factory, or delivery, you are a customer who paid good money for their product and entitled to get a working product. We as a community can’t accept shady business practices no matter the product, sex related or not, there are ethics that need to be upheld in the customer and sales. Wm should be embarrassed of themselves for this kind of service, that fact is no matter who’s fault it was , factory or custom, you paid for a product that was delivered to you defective , it falls on WM no one else. I’m curious to see how many customers have been treated this same way, if there has been more , they should all speak up and demand something be done, I know that after reading this and seeing how they actually treated you and manipulated you into thinking that they are not to blame and are not responsible for it , I personally will not ever consider doing business with them and would suggest that others do the same, there’s plenty of manufacturers out there who practice good ethics in their business and care that customers be happy with their purchase, they actually take pride in their work. Wm seems to me as a company who makes tens of thousands dollars, yet are content with screwing over there customers. If you were to order a dvd and received it , and upon opening it , it was cracked , would you accept it as its ok, if you ordered a sofa and it arrived with a cracked frame, would it be acceptable to let them say it’s not their fault??? And then say , ok I’ll sale you another at a discounted price??? No you wouldn’t , because that’s underhanded and absurd, so why let them, just because these are sex products shouldn’t change the fact shit like this is Not ok. Shady business practices should never be allowed or put up with , no matter the product, and if we the community don’t stand up for our rights , who will? Shame on WM, and if anyone is thinking about purchasing their products, you might want to think twice, because if this is how they treated him, they will do the same to you. So Dutch, if anyone should be apologizing, it should be WM for the unprofessional business practices they clearly implement , and also the vendor who didn’t have your best interest in mind.
Fully agree with Jay,. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

They need too make Apologies too you DH........ Not you too Them........ You have payed for a quality product and you should receive that offcourse.

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

yeah they should apologize to you.....you know ...the PAYING customer....ridiculous anyone that defends them or that type of practice.

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

will they delete this thread cuz people are questioning wm? i ask because the one from yesterday which ddm and i both commented on is no longer anywhere on this site.....wtf? nothing bad said either from what i read just someone calling out amvendor or product and holding them accountable for a hogh priced piece of merchandise whichnthey have every right to do. what is the point of having a discussion if it gets shut down and deleted?

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Yes... If Customs inspected this Doll there should be tape or something to the effect saying..Inspected by Customs..anyway that has been my experience...and yes it is a strange to have someone sifting through such a personal item..The pictures above look like some kind of scraping damage that actually snagged into the box.
:oops:

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

No one was calling out the Vendor. I believe legit vendors try their best to have satisfied customers, why wouldn't they right?
We were calling out the manufacture in this case, and their laughable response.

jokerisalive wrote:will they delete this thread cuz people are questioning wm? i ask because the one from yesterday which ddm and i both commented on is no longer anywhere on this site.....wtf? nothing bad said either from what i read just someone calling out amvendor or product and holding them accountable for a hogh priced piece of merchandise whichnthey have every right to do. what is the point of having a discussion if it gets shut down and deleted?

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

so the thread was still deleted regardless? Cuz i sure cant find it or any history of my comment made there. completely ghosted.

INFORMATIONS