www.wmdolls.com

Introducing Mia...wm 166c #273 in tan...photo thread

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Introducing Mia...wm 166c #273 in tan...photo thread

Post by bigchilli »

One thing I wasn't expecting with this doll is just how petty her face is
My crappy pics can't do it justice
She's much prettier in person

Tor

Post by Tor »

Head 273 has a perfect face. I am away for a family gathering from this evening and a couple of days. My 166C/273 stays home alone. I know it's weird, but I miss her company. So beautiful to look at. Those bikinipictures were just great. She makes any clothes look nice, I suspect...

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

don´t use the flash too much. Even when the pics become somewhat grainy, the more natural lighting and shadow plays make our gals looking much more beautiful IMO. :)

Luckyguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Luckyguy »

Ahh she looks stunning I also have a Wm166cm with 266 head her names Ingrid .

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

MIA looks gorgeous even though you claim "crappy" pics. Doesn't matter what one uses to take he picture
When a model like MIA modeling.

Personally enjoyed MIA in her shiny swimsuit. NICE!

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

:glou: Mia's looking great, Congrats :glou:
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Beautiful Doll! Like this combination a lot and wish you lots of happiness. She has a "happy" beauty with out a full smile. you dont see that in many dolls

Cheers
-DD27

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Some nice photos bud, I really like the one with the fur :D

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Thanks for the comments guys
Tor wrote:Head 273 has a perfect face. I am away for a family gathering from this evening and a couple of days. My 166C/273 stays home alone. I know it's weird, but I miss her company. So beautiful to look at. Those bikinipictures were just great. She makes any clothes look nice, I suspect...
Thanks
I'm not there yet but I'm hoping to get there
She's spent the last two nights sleeping beside me for the first time which was nice

-Ragnar66- wrote:don´t use the flash too much. Even when the pics become somewhat grainy, the more natural lighting and shadow plays make our gals looking much more beautiful IMO. :)
This is because my room is dark
It has a black floor,walls and ceiling with blackout blinds and curtains so I can get the best from my projector
I'm going to buy so light boxes and a camera shortly
Jay1313 wrote:Some nice photos bud, I really like the one with the fur :D
That one is from the doll house's site
SiliconeWorld wrote:MIA looks gorgeous even though you claim "crappy" pics. Doesn't matter what one uses to take he picture
When a model like MIA modeling.

Personally enjoyed MIA in her shiny swimsuit. NICE!
Most of the stuff I've ordered for her is shiny
I love some shine
Luckyguy wrote:Ahh she looks stunning I also have a Wm166cm with 266 head her names Ingrid .
Do you have a thread on here?
Aikolover1 wrote::glou: Mia's looking great, Congrats :glou:

Thanks man
DollDaddy27 wrote:Beautiful Doll! Like this combination a lot and wish you lots of happiness. She has a "happy" beauty with out a full smile. you dont see that in many dolls

Cheers

-DD27
Cheers
Definitely agree
I'm looking forward to trying some different makeup combinations,see how her look can be altered

virgo44

Post by virgo44 »

MIA in her shiny swimsuit is gorgeous

:multi: :multi: :glou: :multi: :multi:
Latika WM 166C head 265

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Hi Mia

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

It has a black floor,walls and ceiling with blackout blinds and curtains so I can get the best from my projector
I was going to suggest using an on camera flash that has the ability to bounce light off the ceiling or adjacent wall. That's what I do but, my ceiling is white and bedroom walls "mauve" in color. With a light box and flash inside walls and ceiling shouldn't matter.

This is a typical of flash bounced off the ceiling. Soft, even light and no shadows.
Attachments
_1DF5512a.jpg
_1DF5512a.jpg (510.7 KiB) Viewed 3115 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

bigchilli wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:don´t use the flash too much. Even when the pics become somewhat grainy, the more natural lighting and shadow plays make our gals looking much more beautiful IMO. :)
got it, thanks! Yes that´s not that good for picture taking. I have similar issues with my basement appartment and rarely see the sunlight shine in (early morning) so got to make best use of any other lighting I have here. My main spotlight is a cheap LED table lamp of maybe 30-40W only. Ambient light is my main rooms lamps of the lightbulb types. Fortunately my walls are all white with little stuff there hung on or covered by furniture. My pics are always a bit grainy, but in fact I like the more soft appearances of them, giving some more to me natural looks on my gal.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

ColColt wrote:
I was going to suggest using an on camera flash that has the ability to bounce light off the ceiling or adjacent wall. That's what I do but, my ceiling is white and bedroom walls "mauve" in color. With a light box and flash inside walls and ceiling shouldn't matter.

This is a typical of flash bounced off the ceiling. Soft, even light and no shadows.
looks good to me! 8) One way I tried to avoid crappy lighting and low contrast on my Izabel was that permanent coloring of the creases at nose wings, between lips and nose and inside nostrils. But one off course can also apply MU for same effect. Edit: the contrast of the colored creases looks bit harsh but I can easily adjust by use of corn starch applied on there.
Attachments
Izabel_face mod.jpg
Izabel_face mod.jpg (114.77 KiB) Viewed 3099 times

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Congrats bigchilli, Mia is lovely! :thumbs_up: The girls and I hope you and Mia have a wonderful life together. As you have been a long time TDF member I'm sure you realize that the wallet is now open! 8O :wink: Our gals have needs and most have expensive tastes to go along with that. :mrgreen: At least mine do and they are difficult if not impossible to say No to.
Nice one here :thumbs_up:
:glou:

INFORMATIONS