www.wmdolls.com

WM Doll 166cm Nubian Princess: My Attempt at a Black Doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
wynncamp52

WM Doll 166cm Nubian Princess: My Attempt at a Black Doll

Post by wynncamp52 »

Well...Here she is. Whilst she is beautiful, the skin tone is not the skin tone I am looking for. Therefore, my search for the perfect African Queen will continue as I approach other manufacturers for their aid in my quest. This is my first, and last, WM Doll. I never cared for the WM line much, although they do have many lovely faces and above average photography, but I thought I'd give them a try anyway, despite their inability to cast a realistic anus/vagina positioning.

As suspected, their popularity, in my opinion, is mostly due to hype. Don't get me wrong. As I said, this doll is beautiful. But no more, or less beautiful than any doll I've purchased from any other manufacturers, and for far less money. The quality is the same. Simply put: WM is overpriced. I suspect this is only due to their popularity. My vote is of the unpopular variety, I'm sure. Nevertheless, here she is in all her glory. I will enjoy her as much as any other doll in my collection, but so far my <removed> tops them all.

I have other manufacturers to review. In the end, I will post a comparison and my pick for best TPE doll. Sorry, WM, but your position as king of TPE doll makers is somewhat unwarranted. However, kudos to you for how pretty this average doll is. Based on the hype, however, I was expecting more. In other words: This doll is beautiful, but not worth 2k. For 2k, you could've at least made her teeth white. My eleventy cents.

Now that the ugly part is out of the way, on to the photos...

This lovely semi-dark skinned lady is Kufira. Kufira: What a lovely name for a Nubian Princess, don't you think? Looking at her lovely hind quarters, the name is quite fitting considering the Swahili word "kufira" means Anal Sex. (Chuckle!) Enjoy!
Attachments
0514191512.jpg
0514191512.jpg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
0514191513.jpg
0514191513.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
0514191522.jpg
0514191522.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
0514191524.jpg
0514191524.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
0514191530.jpg
0514191530.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
0514191530a.jpg
0514191530a.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
0514191531~2.jpg
0514191531~2.jpg (968.75 KiB) Viewed 2093 times
0514191559.jpg
0514191559.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
0514191559a.jpg
0514191559a.jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
0514191600a.jpg
0514191600a.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
0514191601.jpg
0514191601.jpg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
Last edited by Slew on Tue May 14, 2019 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed competing brand name per rule 12

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WM Doll 166cm Nubian Princess: My Attempt at a Black Dol

Post by Nouchi »

Agreed on WM still, congrats, Kufira is pure beauty.
:glou:

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

Nouchi wrote:Agreed on WM still, congrats, Kufira is pure beauty.
:glou:
Thanks, Nouchi. I will be leaving a full review in the General Posts area soon. I cannot leave a review in the reviews section because I neither bought this doll directly from the manufacturer or a TDF approved vendor. I bought it from a vendor I've used many times, one that has earned my trust. They helped me navigate through WM's defenses just to get this doll to where it is. I will also be posting my recommendations for dolls of similar quality for less than WM prices. I will post here when that review is available.

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

I'll be looking forward for your recommendations !

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Congrats on a beautiful doll man, perhaps you been a tad to hard with critique, as where I sit you have captured a 73 classic...Cleopatra Jones...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069890/

ImageImage

and her character and the film was so groovy, Austin Powers (Mike Myers) reincarnated her as Foxy Cleopatra in Goldmember

Some some styling groove mojo ideas for your gal, can you dig it.

man, millions of doll lovers would envy you for having that groove in your crib! (me included)

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Congrats on a beautiful doll man, perhaps you been a tad to hard with critique, as where I sit you have captured a 73 classic...Cleopatra Jones...

ImageImage

and her character and the film was so groovy, Austin Powers (Mike Myers) reincarnated her as Foxy Cleopatra in Goldmember

man, millions of doll lovers would envy you for having that groove in your crib! (me included)

Anung

Hello Anung.

Well, in my opinion, nobody can be too hard with their critique when spending thousands of dollars. She would be amazing, but I just can't get passed the brown teeth. Her head with the brown teeth puts me in mind of a cheap action figure where the application of the pigment went askew. And my critique is far from over: Eyelashes falling off within the first 5 minutes out of the box, ankles loosening up within the first ten (after ordering extra tight joints), an unwillingness to address my queries during ordering, initially trying to pass off a doll that was not what I ordered, refusing my request for a full spectrum of factory photos for my inspection (as opposed to the half spectrum they typically send), forcing me to go on the honor system that the doll was 100% pristine. That's not including the same old complaint myself and others have about improper vaginal and anal placement...lol! I don't mean to laugh, but I do...actually...mean to laugh.

Newbie doll enthusiasts/collectors need to know there are other products just as good as WM Doll that could save them thousands of dollars on their personal collections. She's got a great ass, nice tits. But I can buy tits and ass that are just as hot from any manufacturer on TDF and for less money. For any beginner, spending 2k for this doll isn't wise, regardless of how great the photos look. I can afford it, but many save up for ages to find the perfect doll. I only bought her to confirm what I've believed about WM for years, and because no one would respect my opinion unless I at least owned one, first.

No, I won't endorse buying from WM. I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds brown teeth a cock block. And I don't want a refund, or replacements, etc. I'd rather inform as many people as I can reach so they can make an educated choice. I believe that's only fair, and newbies everywhere will only thank me in the end. I'm just glad I didn't purchase one of those "smiley" heads. Those are creepy enough with white teeth.

Peace.

SRho
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SRho »

As something of a newbie any advice on what I should be looking at, body / head etc
wynncamp52 wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:Congrats on a beautiful doll man, perhaps you been a tad to hard with critique, as where I sit you have captured a 73 classic...Cleopatra Jones...

ImageImage

Anung

Hello Anung.

Well, in my opinion, nobody can be too hard with their critique when spending thousands of dollars. She would be amazing, but I just can't get passed the brown teeth. Her head with the brown teeth puts me in mind of a cheap action figure where the application of the pigment went askew. And my critique is far from over: Eyelashes falling off within the first 5 minutes out of the box, ankles loosening up within the first ten (after ordering extra tight joints), an unwillingness to address my queries during ordering, initially trying to pass off a doll that was not what I ordered, refusing my request for a full spectrum of factory photos for my inspection (as opposed to the half spectrum they typically send), forcing me to go on the honor system that the doll was 100% pristine. That's not including the same old complaint myself and others have about improper vaginal and anal placement...lol! I don't mean to laugh, but I do...actually...mean to laugh.

Newbie doll enthusiasts/collectors need to know there are other products just as good as WM Doll that could save them thousands of dollars on their personal collections. She's got a great ass, nice tits. But I can buy tits and ass that are just as hot from any manufacturer on TDF and for less money. For any beginner, spending 2k for this doll isn't wise, regardless of how great the photos look. I can afford it, but many save up for ages to find the perfect doll. I only bought her to confirm what I've believed about WM for years, and because no one would respect my opinion unless I at least owned one, first.

No, I won't endorse buying from WM. I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds brown teeth a cock block. And I don't want a refund, or replacements, etc. I'd rather inform as many people as I can reach so they can make an educated choice. I believe that's only fair, and newbies everywhere will only thank me in the end. I'm just glad I didn't purchase one of those "smiley" heads. Those are creepy enough with white teeth.

Peace.

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

SRho wrote:As something of a newbie any advice on what I should be looking at, body / head etc
wynncamp52 wrote:

ImageImage

Anung

Hello Anung.

Peace.
Hello SRho.

The only defect present in the photos is her brown teeth. Her two bottom lashes fell off shortly after these photos were taken. Her ankle joint issues began almost immediately, which is why I ended up taking the remaining photos with her lying on the bed. The doll is beautiful, but not worth the asking price. This issue with the ankles coming loose is common among dolls, regardless of the manufacturer. However, until such technological short comings can be rectified, any asking price above $1800 is not only unwarranted, but unethical. Even $1800 is pushing it. But in the four different manufacturer products I've acquired and reviewed the differences are minor. All four, however, are absolutely stunning, but only one cost me 2k to acquire: WM. The others were $1400, $800, and $1350. The $800 doll and the $1350 were purchased directly from their makers with my TDF discount. These three dolls are every bit as impressive as the WM DOLL pictured here. But as you can see, they were more resonably priced. WMDoll has been around the longest, from what I understand, concerning TPE dolls, therefore, newbies tend to be drawn to their large inventory. But their products are no better than any others, at least, not any better than the other three I have obtained, so far. There are other companies to review, but so far there is no evidence that WM is a superior doll manufacturer. This 166cm is worth maybe $1600 or $1700, but even that's pushing it. You can find hotter dolls for less money. I can't list them here, but I will be posting my recommendations soon in the General Discussions forum. I have several more doll manufacturer products to obtain and review first.

Peace

Nintrovert40

Post by Nintrovert40 »

DAAAAAAM now that's what I'm talking about

INFORMATIONS