www.wmdolls.com

What do you think of the 163c with the #56 head?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Silverback5199

What do you think of the 163c with the #56 head?

Post by Silverback5199 »

A member of the UK love doll forum was kind enough to put this combination together for me before I buy. (sorry I decided to delete the original post as in hindsight it probably isn't relevant.)

I personally think this girl is the perfect sexy meets cute. Just petite enough to call cute yet just tall and slender enough to hit the sexy bracket.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum ... 48&t=12110

Scrublord
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: What's your thoughts? Can you help me?

Post by Scrublord »

I think the easy answer to this is DON'T DO IT!

Unless you can pretty much guarantee keeping your wife (and kid) out of your workshop / man-cave. I doubt she would buy the idea that it is just a prop to model your t-shirts.

She might also get suspicious when you start "working" unusual hours and spending inordinate amounts of time in your man cave. ;)

Life-size dolls are big (obviously) quite heavy and not easy to hide - unless you keep the box they come in, buy a flight case, or some other storage. They can also require a fair bit of maintenance to keep them in good condition.

Hate to burst your bubble, but it sounds like it would be more trouble than its worth. :(
Currently owned: OR Doll 157cm "Kitiara" (avatar photo) || JY Doll 153cm "Natalie"
Silicone...TPE...its all good...

PrimeDollz
Ex-Member

Re: What's your thoughts? Can you help me?

Post by PrimeDollz »

As a wife in this situation I also said "no way" at first and then it evolved into me saying maybe but I get to pick the doll. It could of easily gone the other way if I got the feeling my husband was so desperate to do this that he would sneak it in and hide it from me! Maybe spend some time asking/figuring out some of her "fantasies" and focusing on them for a bit so she knows you have just as much interest in her as getting this doll. She may surprise you when you bring it up in a few months from now

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: What do you think of the 163c with the #56 head?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I will be blunt and to the point...
AWESOME COMBINATION
Love,
YU, The WM BCD Girl
Attachments
I LOVE YU.JPG
I LOVE YU.JPG (436.64 KiB) Viewed 1131 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Just my 2 cents but, I think she looks great-especially with my weakness(brown eyes)...very lovely.

ranger42
CoverDoll Staff
CoverDoll Staff

Post by ranger42 »

I have a 163C and she is wonderful. Not overly skinny, she has a very real and natural shape, easy to find clothes for and very sexy. If you are ordering her new then she will likely arrive much faster than a 166.
The #56 head is popular for a very good reason, attractive and versatile in her look.
Good luck with your purchase.
My Girls - WM140D #36 #188, WM163C #74 #188 #173: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=102752
Leah in Coverdoll, Isabelle

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I'd have a hard time photographing her in the woods like that and not consider getting her to bend over one of them trees. :mrgreen:

icewind

Post by icewind »

Please be carefull if you put this head
Babsi - Beach Trip 13.jpg
Babsi - Beach Trip 13.jpg (149.37 KiB) Viewed 954 times
on that body! 8O
Barbara - Dreamy Kitten 04.jpg
Barbara - Dreamy Kitten 04.jpg (118.67 KiB) Viewed 954 times
It could blow your mind away... 8) :D
Current number of my doll family members: 47

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

And the 163 waist is almost 24 inches as well
You will love that combination
Jeff

INFORMATIONS