www.wmdolls.com

A small defect on the new WM doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

A small defect on the new WM doll

Post by forty »

I am happy with the new doll overall, just a small defect need to be fixed: one of the toenails is glued backwards:
toenail.png
toenail.png (976.21 KiB) Viewed 730 times
How do I safely remove this one toenail? pull it? use a knife? use some chemical? I am very afraid of break her.

Afterwards, How do I glue the toenail back?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: A small defect on the new WM doll

Post by Mr Franz »

I don't think it's backwards. Looks like the back is just not glued down all the way. Couple of my gal's are like that. They're attached with regular nail. Super glue works too. Toothpick makes a good applicator.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Mr Franz wrote:I don't think it's backwards. Looks like the back is just not glued down all the way. Couple of my gal's are like that. They're attached with regular nail. Super glue works too. Toothpick makes a good applicator.
I guess you are right about direction. my sense of tonail has always been the flat is the front, and the small round is the back.
toe.jpg
toe.jpg (330.86 KiB) Viewed 716 times
I see how to glue it now. How do I remove this one though?

Thanks!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

You can just pull them off; I hold the finger-tpe while slowly pulling the nail...well off. BTW like others said, from the pic at first it did look backwards, but I think also it's just some glue fixing. Actually only use colored ones myself; never an issue, can sure recommend getting some sets of nails. I used to switch like every 2 weeks when I was really into that stuff. But yeah toothpic works nice to just add a bit of glue under it.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Great thanks for the info. Now i know i can just pull them off.

INFORMATIONS