www.wmdolls.com

WM162cm Head 234

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Kayylatoi

WM162cm Head 234

Post by Kayylatoi »

EDIT: previously wrong link

<removed link>
Wondering if anyone has this model and can give a review and pictures? Can't find her everywhere just a few dealers.

So background info. I ordered her from finelovedolls.com as i researched and felt comfortable with it. I havent found any users who have owned this doll yet seems like it one of the newer models WM came out with recently. I suspect ill be waiting another 3+ weeks to get her. No biggie. My life lesson never rush anything always take your time and do it right. This will be my first doll and just need something to keep me from losing my mind while i live by myself, and i work so much its hard to develop a relationship when u work 12 hours a day 6 days a week.

I have enjoyed everyone comments and pictures of dolls by their owners.

Love the starter info here available to not screw up a big investment. Really appreciated

Thanks!
Last edited by Slew on Sun May 19, 2019 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed unwanted link

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: WM162cm Head 234

Post by Slew »

Hi Kayylatoi. I've removed the link. We don't want any traffic to that site. Regardless of their legitimacy, they are not on good terms with TDF so please do not advertise them further. Thanks.

EDIT: I can't find a 162 cm doll on WM's website. http://wmdollshop.com/tpe-dolls/ I would like to know if that is indeed a WM and not some other brand. :?: Can anyone identify this doll to be WM brand with certainty?

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

They do a 162B...wmdollshop is not WM's official site btw (to my knowledge) ;) Another reseller i think haha

https://reallovesexdolls.com/5ft4-162cm ... sex-dolls/ Is the official Wm 162B

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello and welcome to the forum Kayylatoi... :glou:

You might want to search for what you are looking for with some of the vendors on TDF... as you indicated you learned your lesson as to rushing so take your time and look around.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Maviarab wrote:They do a 162B...wmdollshop is not WM's official site btw (to my knowledge) ;) Another reseller i think haha
This is a page from the site the banner in their forum points to. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=215 On http://www.wmdolls.com/ once you click to "enter" the site, the domain is http://wmdollshop.com/
Maviarab wrote: https://reallovesexdolls.com/5ft4-162cm ... sex-dolls/ Is the official Wm 162B
Thanks. :thumbs_up: Not sure why WM doesn't update their site.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Really? never noticed that heh...interesting. So their own site doesn't list all their own dolls? Lol...????...just me or....heh...? :/

Kayylatoi

Post by Kayylatoi »

Good info,

I think its a WM body but custom head as i cant really find the exact match but a few places. Like i said We will see in a few weeks. If i need to get a sister will consult approved vendors from here.

What i am surpirsed is only a few compaines actually sit in US. I would assume a huge selling point is being locally based to speed up shipping and such. I saw a few companies that were based in the US but why is there not more? I guess it comes down to supply and demand just like everything else.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

There are a few, and some are very established. I think there are enough US based vendors to keep it competitive without being saturated.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

Maviarab wrote:Really? never noticed that heh...interesting. So their own site doesn't list all their own dolls? Lol...????...just me or....heh...? :/
That is correct. The WM website doesn’t list squat compared to what is offered elsewhere. And they’re pricing is outrageous as well. I believe it is to discourage people from shopping directly through them and picking a vendor instead. I mean come on, $2850 for a doll that I can get from a trusted vendor for $1000 less?? Way too obvious.
But I do really wish they listed all of their products on their site.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Did you order the B or C cup version? This is one of rare dolls that actually comes with the option of a small or medium breast when you order. I did the photos you linked to but I will not do a review, I never do. But to me this body was very heavy and a bit clumsy to handle and move around, and I found the shape of the body less appealing than most other dolls - it looked a bit masculine to me, especially from the back. I think the C cup version looks better and more feminine as it suits this rather large body frame better. But we all have different taste.
The head is very original and IMO quite beautiful, it is not a custom head but you have to dig around a bit to find photos of that head as many vendors rather promote other dolls and heads it seems.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Just seen this thread. I have the larger-breasted version of this doll - brief review and pics here viewtopic.php?f=247&t=109391 She is variously listed as C or D cup but she is more like a B cup although I'm fine with that. I find the figure realistic but you pay for this in extra weight as she is just shy of 100 lbs once her head is fitted.

INFORMATIONS