www.wmdolls.com

Newbie got Jasmine WM 163 Ryan Davis

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Newbie got Jasmine WM 163 Ryan Davis

Post by djcdoll »

The Messenger wrote:
DexterQuest wrote:I switched from vagina inserts to fixed. I had a problem with the insert staying aligned with the hole in some dolls. But also discovered how great female condoms are. Male condoms suck: they desensitize the feeling and you still have to clean the lube. Female condoms make it feel like you are raw dogging and clean up is a breeze. I bought a 3 pack and still on the first. Rinse and dry.
I agree with DexterQuest on all accounts.
Female condoms are a game changer for me.
Yes, same here with the female condoms. It's a no brainer! :D

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

I put the head on the body just for a quick look and the screw scratched the TPE altough with the head on is not visible. Is any real danger the scratch will become bigger or continye to the outside ?
Attachments
I put the head on the body just for a quick look and the screw scratched the TPE altough with the head on is not visible
I put the head on the body just for a quick look and the screw scratched the TPE altough with the head on is not visible
IMG-20190616-WA0001.jpg (26.61 KiB) Viewed 2028 times
A random weasel: Not another of your kind

X-23: Do you have a problem against mutants?

A random weasel: I mean Mexicans.

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

I also found a scratch in the anus and when opening her legs I gear it will get only worst and larger
Attachments
20190616_152517.jpg
20190616_152517.jpg (2.3 MiB) Viewed 2004 times

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Cleaning the fixed Pussy was really easy with a cheap vaginal fluid extractor, liquid soap and water.

Believe me or not maybe because I didnt use condom but the pussy of the doll felt much better than most of women I have been in the last year (maybe because I use condom with them). The problem is that weight is dificult to handle (non standing feet).

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Hey man... I wouldn't worry too much about the neck. The important thing is to make sure you are being gentle with the screw and not stripping any of the bolt threading.

As for the fun hole, I can't even see the damage you are worried about. But a little stretching if you are average or above average sized is pretty normal.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Do you guys think Jasmine doll even with doll standing feet was a good purchase? I am asking this because the doll despite the huge weight, seems very well made I think is a pity I cannot use them in standing positions, moving her in the bed is hard but the non standing feet gives a little more realism I think. Jasmine is truly gorgeous even just with her default wig and g string (topless) looks amazing, and having such a gorgeous voluptuos thicc girl in your bed avaiable 24/7 doesn't seem like a bad deal despite the odds.

I will be doing some saving so in the future I can purchase another doll, (I am the type of huge breast and big ass thicc girls), that one I should order with standing feet right?

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Aldebaran20 wrote:Do you guys think Jasmine doll even with doll standing feet was a good purchase? I am asking this because the doll despite the huge weight, seems very well made I think is a pity I cannot use them in standing positions, moving her in the bed is hard but the non standing feet gives a little more realism I think. Jasmine is truly gorgeous even just with her default wig and g string (topless) looks amazing, and having such a gorgeous voluptuos thicc girl in your bed avaiable 24/7 doesn't seem like a bad deal despite the odds.
I will be doing some saving so in the future I can purchase another doll, (I am the type of huge breast and big ass thicc girls), that one I should order with standing feet right?
To each his own, I say. It's really a matter of personal preference.
I wish there were standing feet that did not have bolts sticking out of them.
I like to see dolls with smooth feet soles.
But, standing a 100lb doll with or without bolts is still going to be hard on the feet.
My preference is to have dolls that can stand.
That's my preference. It's easier for me to move a doll that can stand.
But, if I just wanted a doll that would stay in bed, I'd prefer the realism of no bolts.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

I found a small scratch in her leg doesnt dissapears alongside a tiny black dot of dirt glued to the TPE.
Attachments
20190617_170723.jpg
20190617_170723.jpg (2.3 MiB) Viewed 1957 times

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

The ankles came abnormally twisted and with some marks on the TPE.
Attachments
20190617_183137.jpg
20190617_183137.jpg (2.12 MiB) Viewed 1954 times
20190617_183147.jpg
20190617_183147.jpg (2.21 MiB) Viewed 1954 times

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

A couple of photos of my waifu
Attachments
20190617_170557.jpg
20190617_170557.jpg (2.3 MiB) Viewed 1953 times
20190617_170423.jpg
20190617_170423.jpg (2.01 MiB) Viewed 1953 times
20190617_170338.jpg
20190617_170338.jpg (2.28 MiB) Viewed 1953 times

catnap

Post by catnap »

Hi Aldebaran,

Congratulations on your girl! I'm just going to add my two- cents here, so feel free to take and leave whatever you like.

1) I would not let the lack of standing feet ruin my enjoyment of a fun girl. The bolts they use are ugly, leave divots in flooring and her shoes, and tear up stockings or socks faster than a pack of kittens. True, they allow the doll to stand - if her skeleton is perfect, and you are able to get her weight distributed just right. Believe me, they have their uses but they are not perfect. There are no free rides.

2)The damage on the underside of the head is nothing to worry about. Be gentle with the head when moving it. Put a dab of vaseline on the threads and don't cross-thread them. I've received brand new heads that looked the same as yours. Relax, be careful, and enjoy.

3) Moving any doll over 140CM is a job that needs some planning IMO. Aside from studying and learning safe lifting techniques, a wheelchair ( I was given one by a friend, and bought another at a yard sale for $25) is a great tool to help with this.

Whatever you do - don't stress. Your doll is there to make your life more fun, not more stressful.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Man, that sculpt just doesn't fail to disappoint. Like, ever.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

I think one breast got smaller than the other one kinda like a ballon, those are solid tits. Is that actually possible? I am truly worried by thinking on that posibility.
Attachments
20190619_071429.jpg
20190619_071429.jpg (2.24 MiB) Viewed 1903 times

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

On a small note: the weather is very hot (its a city build on a desert) and due the hot air/weather the TPE/skin of the doll is hot during the evening/night and the hot/warmed TPE it does feel like human like skin, so is amazing for cuddling in bed.

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Aldebaran20 wrote:On a small note: the weather is very hot (its a city build on a desert) and due the hot air/weather the TPE/skin of the doll is hot during the evening/night and the hot/warmed TPE it does feel like human like skin, so is amazing for cuddling in bed.

Could it be possible the now smaller breast the TPE was melt down due intenso hot weather here? But if that's the case the whole skin TPE would would be melted, not only one breast right?

INFORMATIONS