www.wmdolls.com

Newbie got Jasmine WM 163 Ryan Davis

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Aldebaran20

Newbie got Jasmine WM 163 Ryan Davis

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Hi there

I am a guy in my mid 30's living in Monterrey, Mexico, single never been married and with no kids. I had my share of sexual partners in the last years but since the odds were greater than the benefits (mainly due fear of STD, pragnancy, drama, financial and emotional turnmoil provided by a lot of modern women) I prefered the option to get a sexdoll. I have been watching and dreaming of geeting one since 2001 when I first saw the ads of Realdoll silicone type of dolls now almost 18 years later I guess the technology improved and now we have more affordable TPE realistic dolls, it will be interesting to watch the next decade when Sex Robots (advanced versions of currenty Harmony X maybe)? will start to mass produce in a more affordable way.

In order to import a sexdoll to Mexico you need a vendor witth a custom agent with the required legal permits issued by the government otherwise customs will seize your doll (it sucks reall, hope that changes in the future). So I found a reliable sexdoll vendor with an appropiate customs agent and legal permits in Mercado Libre (Latin American version of Ebay) and got the Jasmine WM Ryan Davis sexdoll (I love voluptuous thic women, big ass and big breast), since I have zero experience nor knowledge on dolls here is my backlog:

With the appropiate vendor and authorized custom agent the import process went smooth, the problem was about a month of waiting due the fact that model of Jasmine Ryan Davis had an outstanding level of demand in the west (US maninly) apparently. So after a month the sex doll arrived

Due my lack of experience I chose these chracteristics on my new doll and have a few questions if you do not mind:

Non standing feet (it was a mistake?) standing feet looked ugly but I am now unsure if I can perform bend over standing sex positioins?
Fixed vagina (it was another mistake?) the doll is incredible heavy and is difficult to move around, so in order to wash the vagina after each use, it must be a pain I assume?
I didnt order the hook up attachment so how can I stored her?
Which size of clothes is she? particularly thong and bra size? Her ass and tits are huge but she is somewhat short.
As I said before the doll is quite heavy, with non standing feed, what would you recommend to me?
Besides that is exactly the same as in the pics of that Ryan Davis guy, green eyes, black hair and same colour of skin.

I am planning to buy another one in the future but maybe with the characteristics I miss on this one.

Thank you in advance.
A random weasel: Not another of your kind

X-23: Do you have a problem against mutants?

A random weasel: I mean Mexicans.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Newbie got Jasmine WM 163 Ryan Davis

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Aldebaran20 wrote:Hi there

I am a guy in my mid 30's living in Monterrey, Mexico, single never been married and with no kids. I had my share of sexual partners in the last years but since the odds were greater than the benefits (mainly due fear of STD, pragnancy, drama, financial and emotional turnmoil provided by a lot of modern women) I prefered the option to get a sexdoll. I have been watching and dreaming of geeting one since 2001 when I first saw the ads of Realdoll silicone type of dolls now almost 18 years later I guess the technology improved and now we have more affordable TPE realistic dolls, it will be interesting to watch the next decade when Sex Robots (advanced versions of currenty Harmony X maybe)? will start to mass produce in a more affordable way.

In order to import a sexdoll to Mexico you need a vendor witth a custom agent with the required legal permits issued by the government otherwise customs will seize your doll (it sucks reall, hope that changes in the future). So I found a reliable sexdoll vendor with an appropiate customs agent and legal permits in Mercado Libre (Latin American version of Ebay) and got the Jasmine WM Ryan Davis sexdoll (I love voluptuous thic women, big ass and big breast), since I have zero experience nor knowledge on dolls here is my backlog:

With the appropiate vendor and authorized custom agent the import process went smooth, the problem was about a month of waiting due the fact that model of Jasmine Ryan Davis had an outstanding level of demand in the west (US maninly) apparently. So after a month the sex doll arrived

Due my lack of experience I chose these chracteristics on my new doll and have a few questions if you do not mind:

Non standing feet (it was a mistake?) standing feet looked ugly but I am now unsure if I can perform bend over standing sex positioins?
Fixed vagina (it was another mistake?) the doll is incredible heavy and is difficult to move around, so in order to wash the vagina after each use, it must be a pain I assume?
I didnt order the hook up attachment so how can I stored her?
Which size of clothes is she? particularly thong and bra size? Her ass and tits are huge but she is somewhat short.
As I said before the doll is quite heavy, with non standing feed, what would you recommend to me?
Besides that is exactly the same as in the pics of that Ryan Davis guy, green eyes, black hair and same colour of skin.

I am planning to buy another one in the future but maybe with the characteristics I miss on this one.

Thank you in advance.

:D Welcome new member, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello Aldebaran20 and welcome to the forum... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Hello Aldebaran20,

Welcome to the TDF forum and welcome to the 163 H-cup club!
The following is just my opinion and in no way coming from an expert.
I have had my Zenobia for over a year now and I can tell you almost nothing fits her body right without some alteration.
I've had some luck with bra size 38DD.
Panties are harder because they don't adjust like bras.
Her hips are 43 inches around so most stores call that a large.
Most clothing I get her needs to have some stretch to it.
If it stretches you can get away with a medium size.
If it does not stretch then large with alterations will work.
Standing feet?
Yes, I would say that standing feet is a good idea.
You're right, they don't look good, but they make moving her around and storing her easier.
I keep her stored standing up.
The hook is a good idea but not absolutely necessary.
get some memory foam and you can lean her against that, standing or lying.
Check out my Zenobia threads for comments on more and from other members that know more than me.
Congrats and good luck!
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Hey man! Welcome.

From my understanding the problem with standing a non standing doll is that the ankles are less reinforced if non standing. Jasmine is a heavy doll also. Best bet would be to get some thick socks to help protect the TPE and some mid to high ankle boots. You'll also need patience. We all learn the hard way that these seemingly effortless poses in photos take work to pull off.

I think the fixed vagina cleaning "problem" is overblown. Scoot her toward the edge of your bed. Buy some cheap towels. Use a douche or lube launcher to run warm water, then peroxide up her you know what. Gravity will help you with the run off. Tampons and or paper towels to dry, aquarium pump a good idea but not 100% necessary. I use a little baking soda as a last step just to make her downstairs even a little less mold friendly.

The other option is female condoms. Either way, fixed is great.

Again, welcome!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Welcome Welcome!!

I'm not sure a doll will fulfill the same need for human companionship, so it might be good to still keep lots of friends .. even ones with benefits!
:-)

But a doll can certain enhance an already healthy lifestyle because there is always someone to support your needs. It also really helps if you support hers too. I hope you really enjoy your doll.

MC

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

Ive had izzy for almost a month here. Shes the same model different face. Like the messenger said alterations will need made. For me mainly in the waist area. Her undies and pant shirt sizes have been a large for me cause of her wonderful curves. I havnt tried a bra yet.

For cleaning my smaller zelda is built in. Get some tampons to help the drying process or some of the folks here use a fish aquarium air pump. Getting it dry is the key so mold doesnt grow. But standing feet vs normal and built in vaj vs insert both have pros and cons. I enjoying habe a set of both. Izzy has standing feet yet i havnt even bothered standing her up. Zelda doesnt.

Either way welcome to the forum and enjoy your new partner.

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

The Messenger wrote:Hello Aldebaran20,

Welcome to the TDF forum and welcome to the 163 H-cup club!
The following is just my opinion and in no way coming from an expert.
I have had my Zenobia for over a year now and I can tell you almost nothing fits her body right without some alteration.
I've had some luck with bra size 38DD.
Panties are harder because they don't adjust like bras.
Her hips are 43 inches around so most stores call that a large.
Most clothing I get her needs to have some stretch to it.
If it stretches you can get away with a medium size.
If it does not stretch then large with alterations will work.
Standing feet?
Yes, I would say that standing feet is a good idea.
You're right, they don't look good, but they make moving her around and storing her easier.
I keep her stored standing up.
The hook is a good idea but not absolutely necessary.
get some memory foam and you can lean her against that, standing or lying.
Check out my Zenobia threads for comments on more and from other members that know more than me.
Congrats and good luck!
Thank you all for your input.

I want to try and buy her some lingerie but I heard is recommended to wash the clothes before put them on the doll in order to not risk to stain the TPE? To try to dress the doll without the standing feet I fear must be a pain due her weight.

I have the feeling a made a mistake by not choosing the standing feet of my Jasmine model

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

setevoltas wrote:Hey man! Welcome.

From my understanding the problem with standing a non standing doll is that the ankles are less reinforced if non standing. Jasmine is a heavy doll also. Best bet would be to get some thick socks to help protect the TPE and some mid to high ankle boots. You'll also need patience. We all learn the hard way that these seemingly effortless poses in photos take work to pull off.

I think the fixed vagina cleaning "problem" is overblown. Scoot her toward the edge of your bed. Buy some cheap towels. Use a douche or lube launcher to run warm water, then peroxide up her you know what. Gravity will help you with the run off. Tampons and or paper towels to dry, aquarium pump a good idea but not 100% necessary. I use a little baking soda as a last step just to make her downstairs even a little less mold friendly.

The other option is female condoms. Either way, fixed is great.

Again, welcome!
Which model/type of doll is your Alice Soires Brasilian girl? It looks absolutely outstanding, great curves and amazing voluptuos body

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Kitejr wrote:Ive had izzy for almost a month here. Shes the same model different face. Like the messenger said alterations will need made. For me mainly in the waist area. Her undies and pant shirt sizes have been a large for me cause of her wonderful curves. I havnt tried a bra yet.

For cleaning my smaller zelda is built in. Get some tampons to help the drying process or some of the folks here use a fish aquarium air pump. Getting it dry is the key so mold doesnt grow. But standing feet vs normal and built in vaj vs insert both have pros and cons. I enjoying habe a set of both. Izzy has standing feet yet i havnt even bothered standing her up. Zelda doesnt.

Since my Jasmine doll doesn't have the standing feet option, I fear wont be able to perform certain sexual positions without risking myself to damage her, like standing bend over (I dont know the exact name in English, my apologize) or would I be able to perform such positions with her taking the appropiate cautions?

And at last but no least are Jamine default tits solid type or hollow type? Pardon my ignorance

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

Aldebaran20 wrote:
Kitejr wrote:Ive had izzy for almost a month here. Shes the same model different face. Like the messenger said alterations will need made. For me mainly in the waist area. Her undies and pant shirt sizes have been a large for me cause of her wonderful curves. I havnt tried a bra yet.

Since my Jasmine doll doesn't have the standing feet option, I fear wont be able to perform certain sexual positions without risking myself to damage her, like standing bend over (I dont know the exact name in English, my apologize) or would I be able to perform such positions with her taking the appropiate cautions?

And at last but no least are Jamine default tits solid type or hollow type? Pardon my ignorance
The vendor i went through let me choose but i think hollow was standard. I went will solid. There big enough to have jiggle and i wanted something else to squeeze other then izzys wonderful behind.

As for posistions standing posistions may be out but anything in a bed i havnt had any issue with. Im sure others can chime in on how to have fun standing up without standing feet but i dont think id risk it with my zelda and shes about half the weight. That being said even with izzys standing feet option i dont know if id try a standing love making session just because of fear of her falling. Heavy girls fall hard and those skeletons are just spot welded id guess. But again id make a new post about it or see if anyone chimes in on here.

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Kitejr wrote:
Aldebaran20 wrote:

The vendor i went through let me choose but i think hollow was standard. I went will solid. There big enough to have jiggle and i wanted something else to squeeze other then izzys wonderful behind.

As for posistions standing posistions may be out but anything in a bed i havnt had any issue with. Im sure others can chime in on how to have fun standing up without standing feet but i dont think id risk it with my zelda and shes about half the weight. That being said even with izzys standing feet option i dont know if id try a standing love making session just because of fear of her falling. Heavy girls fall hard and those skeletons are just spot welded id guess. But again id make a new post about it or see if anyone chimes in on here.
Thanks for your reply

I am starting to fear I made a HUGE mistake for not ordering standing feet with Jasmine, the doll is beautiful and very well made but with almost 50 kilograms in weight is truly a pain to move her with non standing feet. What a wonderful purchase ruined because of my lack of experience and naiveness, oh well I am sad.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I switched from vagina inserts to fixed. I had a problem with the insert staying aligned with the hole in some dolls. But also discovered how great female condoms are. Male condoms suck: they desensitize the feeling and you still have to clean the lube. Female condoms make it feel like you are raw dogging and clean up is a breeze. I bought a 3 pack and still on the first. Rinse and dry.

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

If your looking for easier ways to move her snag a rolling chair. PC chair or wheel chair of some sort. Keep an eye on thrift stores or facebook to snag 1 cheep. A good chunk of members here do that. Plus then you can model her as a geek :) the thought of that makes me wish i kept my old pc repair uniform.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

DexterQuest wrote:I switched from vagina inserts to fixed. I had a problem with the insert staying aligned with the hole in some dolls. But also discovered how great female condoms are. Male condoms suck: they desensitize the feeling and you still have to clean the lube. Female condoms make it feel like you are raw dogging and clean up is a breeze. I bought a 3 pack and still on the first. Rinse and dry.
I agree with DexterQuest on all accounts.
Female condoms are a game changer for me.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

INFORMATIONS