www.wmdolls.com

Newbie got Jasmine WM 163 Ryan Davis

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Aldebaran20

Re: Newbie got Jasmine WM 163 Ryan Davis

Post by Aldebaran20 »

A email scratch appeared on the TPE of her groin, I fear it will get bigger by opening and closing her legs.
Attachments
20190619_172050.jpg
20190619_172050.jpg (2.53 MiB) Viewed 1701 times
A random weasel: Not another of your kind

X-23: Do you have a problem against mutants?

A random weasel: I mean Mexicans.

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Ok the tits seem to be getting better and recovering on her own but still one breast is a little smaller than the other it seems.
Attachments
20190619_172816.jpg
20190619_172816.jpg (2.21 MiB) Viewed 1701 times

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Which size of jeans or hot pants should I buy her ? Thanks

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Aldebaran20 wrote:A email scratch appeared on the TPE of her groin, I fear it will get bigger by opening and closing her legs.
the inevitable unfixable TPE private part tear.

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

One of the tits of my waifu (the smaller one) literally pop up like a ballon and also a cut appeared in the TPE in her wrist

She must be D or maybe C cup now but no longer H cup. I am sad .
Attachments
20190620_033641.jpg
20190620_033641.jpg (2.23 MiB) Viewed 1679 times
20190620_033723.jpg
20190620_033723.jpg (2.16 MiB) Viewed 1679 times

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Fixed vaginal cleansing: We all have a gift that includes a vaginal cleaner that can help you.

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

WM dolls wrote:Fixed vaginal cleansing: We all have a gift that includes a vaginal cleaner that can help you.
The fixed vagina is easy to clean with kit. The problem are the tits they seem to be hurt due rolling the doll in bed due washing, one of them is much smaller now (maybe C cup and factory was H cup) and have a bruise kinda like a pop up ballon with a needle. The other breast is also smaller maybe D or E and factory was H cup, the doll is 50 kgs and rolling her on bed hurt the breast bad it seems.

I am truly worried the smaller now C cup breast could continue to get smaller, as it feels more lousy to the touch unlike the other breast. Is not possible to fix that? Kinda like injecting some silicone or something into the breast?

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Could this kit be useful in fixing the wound in her wrist and maybe the wounded now smaller breast?

https://www.finelovedolls.com/shop/acce ... ssory-kit/

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Even with the odds getting sexy clothes and dressing (and undressing) the doll is quite addictive.

She looks good even with the default included baby doll
Attachments
20190622_145707.jpg
20190622_145707.jpg (2.5 MiB) Viewed 1605 times

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Aldebaran20 wrote:Could this kit be useful in fixing the wound in her wrist and maybe the wounded now smaller breast?

https://www.finelovedolls.com/shop/acce ... ssory-kit/
I wouldn;t use personally. I would recommend Indigo's Cold Weld for those small repairs. Doll Studio, Dolls France if in Eu or Jeff at BCD if in States all sell it.

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Can I put micropore medical tape on the cut in the wrist in the meantime? I fear it could get bigger

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Waifu in doggie, shes very heavy even to put in this position, I fear more TPE cuts could appear.
Attachments
20190624_091124.jpg
20190624_091124.jpg (2.57 MiB) Viewed 1547 times

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Aldebaran20 wrote:Can I put micropore medical tape on the cut in the wrist in the meantime? I fear it could get bigger
Use cling film, cling wrap...whatever people call it where they are from hehe.

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

A new cut appeared in the TPE in the elbow after returning her to normal from doggie

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

My impressions so far of my Jasmine:

Head/face, she looks gorgeous with green eyes and black wig, wish her lips were more kissable, havent tried her oral capabilities, no ovula tongue but inserting the finger in her mouth, it felt a tight hole.

Hips/legs/thighs : magnificent her curves there are truly outstanding, when warmed the TPE feels like real skin and those hips/thighs are great to cuddle or even just admire.

Breast: the default H cup is nice (I wish they were bigger like L or M cup for my tastes and for titfucking), nipple is very well done although perhaps I should have chose a different /aureola color (chosed default). Problem I had is now with one breast partially damaged is now cup D or E, while the other one is still H, when warmed feel amazing better than the enhanced breast of some women I've met. Very nice to cuddle, caress, or even suck and play with tongue, they look great with simple lingerie, bra or a modest female shirt (havent tried titfucking as I have the problem of the damaged breast, and I think I may need a bigger breast cup, L or M for fully enjoying the experience)

Ass/Buttocks: Absolutely fantastic, in doggie those ass cheecks look, sound (slaps) and feel great, truly great piece of work. The skin in the groin is peeling like after taking a sunbath in the beach, I put some baby poweder. Having her in doggie styly with those magnificent ass cheecks and penetrating her tight and stimulating asshole (description below), is guarantee to make happy the male genitals of any guy. G string thongs are the one that fit and look better in the magnificent ass of the doll in my opinion.

Vagina: (insert), the pussy feels very good, I felt better inside the doll without condom than most women I have been with condom (no kidding). The problem is a get tired more quick due the doll's weight. Fixed Vagina is relative easy to clean with a vaginal douche (available in any pharmacy), liquid body soap, water and towelss. I chose fixed vagina because they said it gaves a little more pleasure and stimulation to the penis than the more easy to clean removable vagina (is it true?) plus is more realistic.

Anus/Asshole: the most intense stimulating hole of the doll I have tried so far, it feels truly great if you are hard enough to penetrate and use enough lube, the stimulation is so intense it reminds me of the stamina training unit of the fleshlight (I previoulsly owned one). I have had anal sex with a few women (with condom) and none of them gave me the stimulation and pleasure the asshole of the doll gave me (without condom/bareback), a ordinary orgasm though mastubation if you stick it in the ass of the doll when you are about to cum, it becomes a brutal orgasm.

The negatives so far is the huge weight (50 kilograms) of the doll, and some of the TPE in the articulations is pretty weak, I alaready have cuts/wounds in the TPE in the wrist and elbow which is quite worrying they can get bigger and bigger with use. And I guess with standing feet I could have a little more fun by dressing/undressing her and taking pictures

Overall my Jasmine despite the odds is truly the work of artesans, very gorgeous and amazing, it does feel like having a female person in bed when the TPE is warmed at night, and for cuddling caress is fantastic.

One a fun note I took a picture of my waifu and uploaded it to my whatsapp status, and a sex buddy I had, she saw the pic and send me a message claiming: oh that's why you are ignoring me, she is a professional pole dancer by the way.

For my next doll I cannot make a choice yet of ordering the very same Jasmine with standing feet and different eyes, or perhaps a 170cm doll with huge tits for titfucking (L or M cup) and standing feet. What would be your recommendation?

Is not possible to have the very same hips/thighs/legs/ass of Jasmine but with bigger (huge) breast L or M cup??

INFORMATIONS