www.wmdolls.com

Why is there no talk ofthis doll!!!!!?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
HoboBob

Re: Why is there no talk ofthis doll!!!!!?

Post by HoboBob »

Hrmm looking at it again from a fresh perspective, when its bent over its but does come out in a bit of an unnatural way. Actually...hrmm..I cant tell if the butt hanging out looks unatural becuase of how big the but is or just because the vagina just isnt present under it when looking at it... They really should just keep the rear the same size and remodel the whole naughty bits and cheeks after the Amor doll XD. Been finding recently that the YL dolls have a lot of this type of rear going. Just not quite the weirdly alluring body proportions this doll has going for it.
I ask too many questions! DAMN IT I WANT MORE SUGAR!!!!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

HoboBob wrote:Hrmm looking at it again from a fresh perspective, when its bent over its but does come out in a bit of an unnatural way. Actually...hrmm..I cant tell if the butt hanging out looks unatural becuase of how big the but is or just because the vagina just isnt present under it when looking at it... They really should just keep the rear the same size and remodel the whole naughty bits and cheeks after the Amor doll XD. Been finding recently that the YL dolls have a lot of this type of rear going. Just not quite the weirdly alluring body proportions this doll has going for it.
It's either a drum or a dead horse, but either way, I'll beat it with you. :glou:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

sircraig90

Post by sircraig90 »

Here are some older pics I have from sets I took, but never posted.

Glad you guys appreciated the pics. It's probably a long shot, but I hope WM will revise this model someday. Then she'll be perfect. :D
Attachments
IMG_20180125_185953471~3.jpg
IMG_20180125_185953471~3.jpg (2.07 MiB) Viewed 618 times
IMG_20180125_190548632~2.jpg
IMG_20180125_190548632~2.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 618 times
IMG_20180214_000022358~2.jpg
IMG_20180214_000022358~2.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 618 times
IMG_20180214_000626928~2.jpg
IMG_20180214_000626928~2.jpg (927.11 KiB) Viewed 618 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

sircraig90 wrote:Here are some older pics I have from sets I took, but never posted.

Glad you guys appreciated the pics. It's probably a long shot, but I hope WM will revise this model someday. Then she'll be perfect. :D
really hope WM will do! :plaidskirt: :crazyeyes: :flasingsmile: :mrgreen: :glou: Edit: Love your book collection (GoT etc.) as well. Too bad I´ve way too little time for reading. :|

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

sircraig90 wrote:Here are some older pics I have from sets I took, but never posted.

God I love you and your pics. I feel like I'm getting a birthday present every time you post them

Edit: Anyone know how many votes we would need saying people want this changed or would we need to have a thread about how many people would buy a changed version?
I ask too many questions! DAMN IT I WANT MORE SUGAR!!!!

sircraig90

Post by sircraig90 »

-Ragnar66- wrote:

really hope WM will do! :plaidskirt: :crazyeyes: :flasingsmile: :mrgreen: :glou: Edit: Love your book collection (GoT etc.) as well. Too bad I´ve way too little time for reading. :|
Thank you, Ragnar. :)

sircraig90

Post by sircraig90 »

HoboBob wrote:

God I love you and your pics. I feel like I'm getting a birthday present every time you post them

Edit: Anyone know how many votes we would need saying people want this changed or would we need to have a thread about how many people would buy a changed version?
Haha I'm happy to oblige.

I imagine that modifying the sculpt and creating new molds is probably not a cheap process. I reckon that WM will probably need to see that there's enough interest in a new version before doing anything, so a new thread for that might be necessary.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Gyawd.. just look at that. 8O
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

INFORMATIONS