www.wmdolls.com

WM head and skin tone

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DavidTenninch
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

WM head and skin tone

Post by DavidTenninch »

Hey guys

I’m going to buy my first doll soon, a WM140 A.
I have still two things bugging me before I buy it

1/the Head
I was going to choose Head 57 but then I saw some of you who got a head 57 very far of what the photoshoot shows. Sometimes she seems caucasian and some other times really Asian, sometimes her mouth is open and sometimes it’s naturally closed. So how can I be sure the head i’m deciding on will be the one shown in photos ?

And then i discovered this one :
https://wmdolls.fr/wm-156/lena-156-wmdolls-7485.html
I’m looking everywhere and I still can’t find what Head is this and what skin tone is this photoshoot : white or natural. This leads to my second problem :

2/the skin tone

So far for the wmdolls i’ve seen only one photo comparing a white doll with a natural doll and both were so close it was hard to tell which one was what tone.
But on the vendors sites, sometimes the natural seems very pale and some other times the white seems natural/fair or on contrary, greenish or grey-ish.
Does anyone have two WM dolls including one white and one natural so I can decide ?

Thank you guys !

Dollbabsown

Re: WM head and skin tone

Post by Dollbabsown »

Hello David,

Have/had a bit of the same problem about skin tone too.
What i did was look for the doll foto shoots i'm into in the WM section in this forum.
Find out that the people that have that doll have more ' natural ' light and skin tone than vendor site's pictures.
I do no now by doing this which skin tone to choose.
Ofcouse it depends on you're taste as well.
Hope you can do something with this.
6ye/166 A cup TPE - Given away
WM 166 C Cup TPE - Sold
WM 168 A cupTPE - Sold
SM 156 A cup Sillicone
Sanhui 145A cup Sillicone
Jiusheng 148 B cup Sillicone

Big Boy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Big Boy »

WM head 57 is awesomely gorgeous and looks very different dependent on skin tone, wig, and make up. With tan skin and straight black hair she looks European Spanish to me. With natural skin and the same hair, I agree there is an oriental air to her. I have never seen a picture of a natural 57 head with a blonde wig and I'd like to see that. It was the 57 head on a 140A body, specifically the photo shoot in the bathtub by Mandos that brought me here in the first place.

DavidTenninch
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DavidTenninch »

Big Boy wrote:WM head 57 is awesomely gorgeous and looks very different dependent on skin tone, wig, and make up. With tan skin and straight black hair she looks European Spanish to me. With natural skin and the same hair, I agree there is an oriental air to her. I have never seen a picture of a natural 57 head with a blonde wig and I'd like to see that. It was the 57 head on a 140A body, specifically the photo shoot in the bathtub by Mandos that brought me here in the first place.
Wait. You mean the one with the pigtails and the swimsuit ?

What I would like to know is what result would have :
-a 57 Head white
-with dark hair
-and blue eyes

I’m looking for a Caucasian look (imagine Alison Brie mixed with Stoya but with the 140A body).

Have you ever seen the 57 head white tone skin ? I’ve been looking everywhere but cant find a single one like this.

And i’m really wondering what skin tone would give the most caucasian style to the 57 head.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

if you want to post your favourite picture of the head I'll happily Photoshop the hair, skin and eyes for you into your preferred colour to give you an idea.

Mimik

Post by Mimik »

DavidTenninch wrote:Hey guys

I’m going to buy my first doll soon, a WM140 A.
I have still two things bugging me before I buy it

1/the Head
I was going to choose Head 57 but then I saw some of you who got a head 57 very far of what the photoshoot shows. Sometimes she seems caucasian and some other times really Asian, sometimes her mouth is open and sometimes it’s naturally closed. So how can I be sure the head i’m deciding on will be the one shown in photos ?

And then i discovered this one :
https://wmdolls.fr/wm-156/lena-156-wmdolls-7485.html
I’m looking everywhere and I still can’t find what Head is this and what skin tone is this photoshoot : white or natural. This leads to my second problem :

2/the skin tone

So far for the wmdolls i’ve seen only one photo comparing a white doll with a natural doll and both were so close it was hard to tell which one was what tone.
But on the vendors sites, sometimes the natural seems very pale and some other times the white seems natural/fair or on contrary, greenish or grey-ish.
Does anyone have two WM dolls including one white and one natural so I can decide ?

Thank you guys !
Hey David, congrats on ordering soon. :)

1. If you purchase from a TDF approved vendor, the head you choose will be the same one in the photos. Different makeup, wigs, skin tone, and lighting can dramatically change their appearance.

The second head you found is Head #53 in natural skin tone.
https://reallovesexdolls.com/sex-doll-head-053/

2. For light caucasian skin tone, I personally prefer WM natural versus white. Ayla and Harper in my sig are both natural skin tone. You’ve probably already seen this, but here’s Head #57 in natural, you can see how much she changes in tone depending on light. Even natural can be pretty pale under direct lighting. https://lovedoll.co.uk/customer-pics/factory-pics-111/

Fellow member Metricnut has a 140A in white skin tone, different head, but you can at least get a good idea how this body will look in the palest skin tone. May be worth asking if he has any dolls in WM natural for a comparison photo. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 15&t=99503

Best of luck. The first one is special.
Art imitating life imitating art.

Image Image Image Image

Big Boy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Big Boy »

I am not sure which skin colour the doll with the #57 head is in this video. But she sure is pretty!
https://www.dollpark.com/videos/dolls/r ... 57-cm.html

Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alabina21 »

DavidTenninch wrote:Does anyone have two WM dolls including one white and one natural so I can decide ?
Don't know if this helps. WM FAIR (L) WM PINK (R)

In some vendor pics the PINK looks NATURAL and NATURAL looks FAIR and FAIR could look WHITE. Always look at where the TPE was produced as the factory skin tone varies by doll brand. Bought a FAIR skin tone head and had to sell, thinking it was PINK. So be careful!

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Mimik wrote:
Fellow member Metricnut has a 140A in white skin tone, different head, but you can at least get a good idea how this body will look in the palest skin tone. May be worth asking if he has any dolls in WM natural for a comparison photo. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 15&t=99503
Both my WM dolls are white skin tone so I can't share a comparison. But I can say that the variation you see in the photos can simply be low and high exposure setting of the camera. I have tan skin tone dolls that I can (and do) make took white skin tone in photos.

The white skin tone is pretty pale. White is good if you are into a goth look. But it can be a little harder to do photos with. I prefer the natural skin tone. Some manufactures have different names for this skin tone, But the one I speak of is the one above white. I prefer it because the powder isn't visible on the skin like with the Tan and Light Tan, and the skin has enough color in it so the doll looks more real. The white looks almost "too white" to me.

Just my 2 cents. I am sure you will find many that feel different than I do.

Congrats on ordering your first doll David! :multi:

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

DavidTenninch
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DavidTenninch »

Guys, thank to all of you for your help.
I’ve ordered my first doll and i will soon create a topic to welcome her to the club.
It’s a WM 156C skin natural with head #57 , long black hair and blue eyes.
I received the factory pics and i will share it with you in her topic. She looks great, i’m gonna have a goooood summer with her. ^^

INFORMATIONS