www.wmdolls.com

Differences between the skin colors between brands.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
left
Active Poster
Active Poster

Differences between the skin colors between brands.

Post by left »

For those of you who have multiple dolls of the same skin color or whoever may know, when selecting color like tan, is it a standardized tan color amongst all brands, since they all seem to have the same options, or does it vary?

browneyecricket

Re: Differences between the skin colors between brands.

Post by browneyecricket »

No it is not the same color. There are even variations of the same skin color from the same manufacturer. Sometimes the head and body of the same doll do not match exactly. This topic has been addressed before.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

browneyecricket wrote:No it is not the same color. There are even variations of the same skin color from the same manufacturer. Sometimes the head and body of the same doll do not match exactly. This topic has been addressed before.
Exactly what he said. And as a matter fact I received a WM today that is a darker tan than all of my other WMs. TPE batches can be very inconsistent in color.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

left
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by left »

Dollover2000 wrote:
browneyecricket wrote:No it is not the same color. There are even variations of the same skin color from the same manufacturer. Sometimes the head and body of the same doll do not match exactly. This topic has been addressed before.
Exactly what he said. And as a matter fact I received a WM today that is a darker tan than all of my other WMs. TPE batches can be very inconsistent in color.
Wow. I was curious cause I was thinking of maybe mixing something like an SY doll head with an AF doll body, though I would have to confirm via pictures the skin color before buying the individual head. I just was curious as it seems that some other parts of the doll are pretty consistent between brands like the head connecting mechanisms.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

left wrote:Wow. I was curious cause I was thinking of maybe mixing something like an SY doll head with an AF doll body, though I would have to confirm via pictures the skin color before buying the individual head. I just was curious as it seems that some other parts of the doll are pretty consistent between brands like the head connecting mechanisms.
Provided you specify the same skin colour for body amd head there's no more chance of a mismatch than if both come from the same manufacturer. Jinsan heads, for instance, are known to be made separately from the bodies and at different times using TPE from different batches and are not be an exact match for each other in colour but in practice it is rarely noticeable. Also worth pointing out that due to various factors an RG's face may not exactly match the colour of the rest of her body.

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

It all depends on whether you display her clothed most of the time.

INFORMATIONS