www.wmdolls.com

Damaged breast in 163 cm H cup jasmine ryan davis

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Aldebaran20

Damaged breast in 163 cm H cup jasmine ryan davis

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Hello again

I am a little sad as I wrote before because one of the breast of my doll seems to be damaged due the weight of the doll. The breasts seem to be hurt due rolling the doll in bed due washing, one of them is much smaller now (maybe D cup with a lot of luck E cup when the breast is resting, and when used /touched the breast seems to decrease to C cup, and factory settings was H cup) and have a bruise kinda like a pop up ballon with a needle in the side, is also more loose in that area. The other breast was smaller but after resting it seems it has regained it glorious H cup, the doll is 50 kgs and rolling her on bed I think hurt the breast bad it seems.

I am truly worried the smaller now D cup breast could continue to get smaller, as it feels more loose to the touch unlike the other breast, after resting it enough it seems it regains till E cup but still is smaller than the other breast and more loose, the bruise after some days of rest have dissaparead a little altough is still present kinda like a spot, and when touching it I feel something got damaged inside that breast maybe due strong pressure (the doll rolling over and bending over the bed maybe?). Is not possible to fix that? Kinda like injecting some silicone or something into the breast?

The vendor said Jasmine is suppose to have solid breast, unlike hollow breast they arent supposed to present such size diminishing problems according to her.

Also a small cut in the wrist due the very same bed rolling (when washing the doll) now seems to be getting bigger, it is possible to fix it?

The magnificent curves of my Jasmine got damaged in the breast (one of my favorites parts), still she has her outstanding hips and legs plus pretty face but still is a bummer, oh well ...
A random weasel: Not another of your kind

X-23: Do you have a problem against mutants?

A random weasel: I mean Mexicans.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Damaged breast in 163 cm H cup jasmine ryan davis

Post by Dollarhyde »

Images would help for a fix and have you sent these images to the vendor?
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

I'm not going to speak to it since I have no knowledge of how to do it or in what context it works but I have seen forums on here from people inflating and deflating breasts. Beside doing that you can use I think it was called TPE Glue to fix holes and other damage on the doll. I think it is most likely possible to fix your doll if you find where the leak is. I'm sure someone will reply who will have an answer.

Does your doll have solid breasts or hollow?
I ask too many questions! DAMN IT I WANT MORE SUGAR!!!!

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

HoboBob wrote:I'm not going to speak to it since I have no knowledge of how to do it or in what context it works but I have seen forums on here from people inflating and deflating breasts. Beside doing that you can use I think it was called TPE Glue to fix holes and other damage on the doll. I think it is most likely possible to fix your doll if you find where the leak is. I'm sure someone will reply who will have an answer.

This applies to hollow only. He has already stated that she should be solid.

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Dollarhyde wrote:Images would help for a fix and have you sent these images to the vendor?
Yes I have sent images and messages to the vender but no answer since yesterday, my messages was left only in seen.

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

HoboBob wrote:I'm not going to speak to it since I have no knowledge of how to do it or in what context it works but I have seen forums on here from people inflating and deflating breasts. Beside doing that you can use I think it was called TPE Glue to fix holes and other damage on the doll. I think it is most likely possible to fix your doll if you find where the leak is. I'm sure someone will reply who will have an answer.

Solid breast according to the vendor (TBH since Jasmine is my first doll I cannot tell the difference), probably the leak is in the spot like bruise in the side of the breast, it feels more loose to the touch there kinda like a jelly but is the size of a finger tip, it does seems to get a bit bitter after resting it for a couple of days (it vanished a little and no longer visible from far but still present).

I have seen the TPE glue in some posts and it seems effective, I've asked the vendor about it but she doens't answer my messages (left only in seen) ironic as I was going to buy her another doll in the near future. The problem when importing sexdolls (or any other toy with human figure) to Mexico is that you requiere a custom agent with the appropiate government issued legal permits (sexdolls vendors usually have one agent with all the legal documents) otherwise if you try to import the doll on you own it will be confiscated by customs (yeah I know it really sucks), such issues are present as far I remember since 2001 when I first was aware of the existance of Realdolls in my teenagehood.

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Any tips guys on if it is possible to repair and increase one breast so it can match the other one to the original cup size H ?

NorthBase

Post by NorthBase »

Can you show a picture?

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Here's the photo
Attachments
tits damaged.jpg
tits damaged.jpg (23 KiB) Viewed 3180 times

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Aldebaran20 wrote:Here's the photo
Heya Aldebaran, the default is hollow for that doll unless otherwise specified. If you know you didn't blatantly request solid on your order then get your vendor to double check with WM. If it's hollow, let me know, I have a repair video I can share with you :thumbs_up:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Silicone Lovers wrote:
Heya Aldebaran, the default is hollow for that doll unless otherwise specified. If you know you didn't blatantly request solid on your order then get your vendor to double check with WM. If it's hollow, let me know, I have a repair video I can share with you :thumbs_up:
I did not requested solid breast, I will doble check with my vendor, please share with me those repair videos, if they are indeed hollow breast that would explain lots of things.

The damaged breast also has kinda like a bruise on its side (photo below) when touched it felt a little funny/jelly it was the size of a fingertip.
Attachments
damaged tit.jpg
damaged tit.jpg (17.61 KiB) Viewed 3126 times

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Aldebaran20 wrote:
Silicone Lovers wrote:
I did not requested solid breast, I will doble check with my vendor, please share with me those repair videos, if they are indeed hollow breast that would explain lots of things.

The damaged breast also has kinda like a bruise on its side (photo below) when touched it felt a little funny/jelly it was the size of a fingertip.
No worries
- just email me info@siliconelovers.com and I'll shoot it through asap. (just easier)
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Silicone Lovers wrote:
Aldebaran20 wrote:
Silicone Lovers wrote:

No worries
- just email me info@siliconelovers.com and I'll shoot it through asap. (just easier)
Thank you very much Silicone Lovers.

Do you think this meat injector is fine for the breast surgery? Do I need to change the needle for an hipodermic needle not?

Dollomite
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dollomite »

Aldebaran20 wrote:
Silicone Lovers wrote:

I'm willing to bet that's where the leak is and that's an air pocket under the skin.

Dollomite
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dollomite »

Aldebaran20 wrote:
Silicone Lovers wrote:
Aldebaran20 wrote:
Silicone Lovers wrote:

No worries
Thank you very much Silicone Lovers.

Do you think this meat injector is fine for the breast surgery? Do I need to change the needle for an hipodermic needle not?

No way you should use that. You want the hole to be as small as possible like an insulin needle. The fact is you are poking a hole in it and if you stab it with that bbq needle I'm not sure but I could guess that would be something that a guy might regret.

INFORMATIONS