www.wmdolls.com

Stormi's Big Adventures

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Stormi's Big Adventures

Post by StormiLover »

Well the weather turned around for a few hours this morning. So instead of finishing another Mis-Adventure, I decided to get out and get a few shoots for this thread. I will be posting them tonight for viewing Tomorrow morning. I'm working to Finish the new Mis-Adventure and it should be out shortly, but in the mean time, check out the 'CPR Dummy' in the movie trailer for The Good Boys. it cracked me up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqoOZljtBSg
djcdoll wrote:Stormi really suits those cowboy type hats, she looks great wearing them. :thumbs_up:
We like the red one too that's featured in Stormi's avatar photo. :D
Thanks djcdoll,
Stormi has this real down to earth, farmers daughter thing going on, I'm really digging it.
lilbitlonely wrote:Your water-logged world is unfortunate. I hope things dry up before the weather turns cold so you can get out and about again. On the bright side, Stormi looked cute wearing her rain poncho during your previous trip.
I agree libitlonely,
Stormi is a trooper, however it is me that does not want to take the chance in the bad weather with her.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

StormiLover wrote:Well the weather turned around for a few hours this morning. So instead of finishing another Mis-Adventure, I decided to get out and get a few shoots for this thread. I will be posting them tonight for viewing Tomorrow morning. I'm working to Finish the new Mis-Adventure and it should be out shortly, but in the mean time, check out the 'CPR Dummy' in the movie trailer for The Good Boys. it cracked me up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqoOZljtBSg
Looking forward to the new photos. :thumbs_up:
I just checked that movie trailer and saw the "CPR Dummy"! Ha ha :lol:

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

There was just a small break in the weather, so we were unable to go look for the Big Swan. We did get to a few spots close by though. The first place has a bull and rider. not in very good shape, however still the Worlds Largest Brahma Bull and Rider.

Aug 17, 2019
Brownvale, Alberta
Home of the Worlds Largest Brahma Bull and Rider.

Stormi: I want to go for a ride too.

Stormi: How come there is a big fence here?

SL: Maybe its so the Bull does not get out and hurt someone.

Stormi: Really?

Stormi: Come On SL, Lets climb the fence.

Stormi: Hey where are you going?

On the way home we decided to stop in Peace River. It was very foggy when we started down the hill. I thought there would be some great photo ops from the Grave site. When we got there the fog was burning off quick. Still managed to snap a few.

Aug 17, 2019
Peace River, Alberta
Home of the Grave of 12 Foot Davis.

Stormi: How did they fit that 12ft guy in this little grave?

Stormi: Look SL, the fogs all gone.

The fun is not over, just this episode of Stormi's Big Adventures. Come along next time with Stormi when again she will look for a Big Swan in a Big Garden. Maybe we will run into a few other Big Things along the way.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Wow, you certainly have some spectacular scenery where you two live! :thumbs_up:
It's breathtaking just looking at the photos, especially when the fog cleared and we got the big expansive views of the valley below.
Stormi looks like she's having a great time on her wonderful big adventures.
We're looking forward to the next leg of the exploration. :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi SL, I think this wonderful thread of yours is probably one of the most interesting and educational threads to follow as we see Stormi exploring her surroundings! You certainly have some spectacular places for Stormi to visit and she does look particularly cute in that hat!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi SL, I think this wonderful thread of yours is probably one of the most interesting and educational threads to follow as we see Stormi exploring her surroundings! You certainly have some spectacular places for Stormi to visit and she does look particularly cute in that hat!
I agree Arthur1960, this is a great thread. :thumbs_up:
I think we'd have to drive a long way to find scenery like this here in the UK!
The Lake District is full of tourists, so maybe somewhere up in Scotland or Wales? :D

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Stormi makes a good cowgirls. And the dress she has one in the second part is very pretty too. She sure is a well traveled girl.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

I like the views with the mist and fog. But when it clears, quite spectacular.

All of it enhanced by Stormi's presence :)

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

djcdoll wrote:Wow, you certainly have some spectacular scenery where you two live! :thumbs_up:
It's breathtaking just looking at the photos, especially when the fog cleared and we got the big expansive views of the valley below.
Stormi looks like she's having a great time on her wonderful big adventures.
We're looking forward to the next leg of the exploration. :D
Thanks djcdoll, we are really happy that you enjoy our little 'BIG' excursions.
Looking at the Pictures again, I think I left some of the best ones out by accident.
I took soooooo many. I really am having alot of fun with Stormi.
Arthur1960 wrote:Hi SL, I think this wonderful thread of yours is probably one of the most interesting and educational threads to follow as we see Stormi exploring her surroundings! You certainly have some spectacular places for Stormi to visit and she does look particularly cute in that hat!
Thanks Arthur1960,
I am so lucky to live in a place with such beauty just outside my back door. It amazes me everyday, when I'm sitting on the deck having coffee with Stormi, and looking at the beauty around me.
I guess I'm a country boy at heart, I have always been in love with the 'country gurl' look. I'm so happy that Stormi fits that bill so well.
Jimmy_71 wrote:Stormi makes a good cowgirls. And the dress she has one in the second part is very pretty too. She sure is a well traveled girl.
Thanks Jimmy-71,
Stormi will have to go naked in the Mis-Adventures, She sure blew the budget by crashing the car. However this thread has a healthy budget and Stormi will continue to have new clothes to show off.
adelea wrote:I like the views with the mist and fog. But when it clears, quite spectacular.

All of it enhanced by Stormi's presence :)
I agree adelea, Stormi makes the hard work and effort worth it.
Even if i stood her up against a brick wall, she would still look awesome.
However I'm so glad to be able to take Stormi to these places, and share our experiences with our forum friends.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Wonderful new adventure, but whoa, the pictures of your Peace River adventure are especially nice. Love them. Such a nice panorama view.
SL and Stomi making Canada experts out of us. Very sneakyly. ;)

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Once again great photoshoot glad to see the rain let up! =0)
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

Long may the good weather continue coz I am completely hooked on stormi's adventures. :thumbs_up:

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

dxc wrote:Wonderful new adventure, but whoa, the pictures of your Peace River adventure are especially nice. Love them. Such a nice panorama view.
SL and Stormi making Canada experts out of us. Very sneakily. ;)
Ha Ha dxc,
We are so glad that you like or adventures. I have lived here all my life, however never really stopped to see these wonderful sites. I guess I never really had anyone to share them with. Now that Stormi is in my life, I want to show her all the wonders of Alberta, and through our pictures, also all our Forum Friends.
Fr0stByte wrote:Once again great photoshoot glad to see the rain let up! =0)
Thanks Fr0stByte,
I hope the rain really does go away. However it has been cold at nights. I thinking the rain will turn to snow. Yes that would be very early. we dont Usally get snow till Nov 1st.
Pabzilla wrote:Long may the good weather continue coz I am completely hooked on Stormi's adventures. :thumbs_up:
Thanks for the kind words Pabzilla,
I am hopefull, however the weather man is not saying good things. :x

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

I love how Stormi is visiting all the prairie "Worlds Biggest" sites.
I suggest that she visit "The Great Big Dirty Hoe" in Dog River, home of the Dog River River Dogs hockey team.
Other Canadians will understand this reference.

Keep up the great work SL :thumbs_up:

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

That cowgirl hat on Stormi looks great! She is so cute!
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

INFORMATIONS