www.wmdolls.com

Stormi's Big Adventures

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Stormi's Big Adventures

Post by Fr0stByte »

Nice photo shoot of Stormi in the storm!! =0) One of this years I may have to take a drive to Alberta! As I do have family that way. =0)
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

That's a good idea fr0stByte.
Stormi would love to meet some of her Canadain Sisters.
There're is still lots of Alberta to explore. Come on over and we can do it together. :D

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Here is the rest of the Big Adventure we had last weekend. The weather was a little better. I tried to talk Stormi into just heading home. However again she was having none of that, she said "We came this far, no backing out now." So off we went back into the eye of the Stormi. :D When we got to the last place on our Adventure, we were quite hungry. We stopped for some pizza that was 'out of this world' :D

Again I hope that all our Forum Friends can over look all the bad hair and bad light, and just see the fun we had.

Quite appropriately, the first place we went had a really Big Duck.

July 28, 2019
Andrew, Alberta
Home of the Worlds Largest Mallard Duck

Stormi: Ducks go Quack!

Stormi: I feel a draft, is it getting windy again?

Stormi: Hey, did you undo my coat?
SL: uhmmm.....

Next we went and seen a really Big Pyrogy

July 28, 2019
Glendon, Alberta
Home of the Wolds Largest Pyrogy

Stormi: Can we eat that?

Stormi: Come on SL, just a bite?

Last thing we did that day was to go to see if the Alians have landed.

July 28, 2019
St. Paul, Alberta
The City waiting for Alians to land

Stormi: That pizza was yummy!

Hey SL. Did you know that the rocks that make up the provinces on this map, are from those provinces?
SL: No I did not know that.

Stormi: This means we are here.

A surprise to Us and a bonus for you. Stormi stumbled across the towns time capsule, it was under The Landing Pad. The town buried the capsule in 2017, They plan to open it in 2067 or when the first Aliens land there. The weather was better and Stormi was feeling a little frisky. I think the pictures show that.

Stormi: Want to fool around?

The fun is not over, just this episode of Stormi's Big Adventures. Come along next time with Stormi when she looks for a Big Swan in a Big Garden. Maybe we will run into a few other Big Things along the way.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Stormi is rather captivating with her top half-undone like that!

What is it with you Canadians and your love of monstrous commemorative statues?

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:Stormi is rather captivating with her top half-undone like that!

What you have to remember Adelea is that up in Alberta it snows a lot.
These big statues are the only things left poking out above the snow during winter! I reckon they use them as navigation aids. :D
:haha4:

Seriously though, I really like them. We have a similar thing here in my town square, a big metal urn sculpture that has water flowing out of it.
Occasionally we get "youths" throwing soap in it, so we end up with masses of soap suds all over the place! :lol:
I'll try and take a photo of it and post it. I won't take Tiffany there as it's my home town and very public with lots of people milling around.

Tiffany and I are going to sit down with Google Earth again later today and plot your latest travels.
She's very fond of seeing where her sister Stormi is exploring. :D

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

I did mean monstrous as in size, so navigation aids makes a sort of sense!

I do quite like them too - but SL and Stormi have been to a LOT of them!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

I wonder if StormiLover will do some exploring when we get to winter and they're all covered in deep snow?
Maybe SL has a snowmobile? It would be interesting to see Stormi on the back of a snowmobile in her winter snow suit and wooly hat.
Some trips up into the Rocky Mountains would be visually stunning. Stormi would look great in some of the Ski resorts. :D

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

I think she looked very inviting adelea. Stormi was feeling frisky, who was I to say no!
I think there is 43 Big Things in Alberta. I was planing to go see them all. I have lived here all my life and have not been to most of them. We love sharing our adventures.
djcdoll wrote:

What you have to remember Adelea is that up in Alberta it snows a lot.
These big statues are the only things left poking out above the snow during winter! I reckon they use them as navigation aids. :D
:haha4:

Seriously though, I really like them. We have a similar thing here in my town square, a big metal urn sculpture that has water flowing out of it.
Occasionally we get "youths" throwing soap in it, so we end up with masses of soap suds all over the place! :lol:
I'll try and take a photo of it and post it. I won't take Tiffany there as it's my home town and very public with lots of people milling around.

Tiffany and I are going to sit down with Google Earth again later today and plot your latest travels.
She's very fond of seeing where her sister Stormi is exploring. :D
Thanks djcdoll, we are very pleased that you like what we are doing.
It's true, we get lots of snow, just wish the temp would be more enjoyable while we had all that snow. Even just -20 would make it very hard to deal with Stormi outside.
I would love to see Tiffany in her Red bikini all covered in suds, frolicking in the town square. :lol:
adelea wrote:I did mean monstrous as in size, so navigation aids makes a sort of sense!

I do quite like them too - but SL and Stormi have been to a LOT of them!
I have only been to 1/4 of them. May not be able to take Stormi to them all, however I sure am going to try. The main reason for these Big Things, is tourism, And bragging rights. We have the biggest whatever, come and see it, spend your money in our town.
djcdoll wrote:I wonder if StormiLover will do some exploring when we get to winter and they're all covered in deep snow?
Maybe SL has a snowmobile? It would be interesting to see Stormi on the back of a snowmobile in her winter snow suit and wooly hat.
Some trips up into the Rocky Mountains would be visually stunning. Stormi would look great in some of the Ski resorts. :D
I do have a sled, and I'm planning a few trips. However might be a bit tricky. I'm scared she might fall off. Same reason why I have not put her on the quad.
Really I don't know how you always know what I'm going to do. Our next Big Adventure will be in the foot hills of the Rockies with beautyful views, and big attractions of course. Hopefully better weather will follow us.

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

These adventures are amazing! Stormi is quite the lovely adventurer :)
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Great pics and a fun travelogue too!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

StormiLover wrote:I think there is 43 Big Things in Alberta. I was planing to go see them all. I have lived here all my life and have not been to most of them. We love sharing our adventures.

I have only been to 1/4 of them. May not be able to take Stormi to them all, however I sure am going to try. The main reason for these Big Things, is tourism, And bragging rights. We have the biggest whatever, come and see it, spend your money in our town.
I hope you do! It's interesting visiting them vicariously through your and Stormi's travels!

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Once again amazing photo shoot SL!! Stormi looks amazing! Was a little hard to focus on the time capsule though ;)
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Another interesting adventure you two. :thumbs_up: :D

To adelea and djcdoll, you guys almost caused me to have coffee come through my nose.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Tiffany and I spent a pleasant early evening using Google Earth to track the latest leg of Stormi's Big Adventures. :thumbs_up:
Very interesting indeed. We're amazed at the distances you're covering in these trips.
We're looking forward to the next leg of this epic journey around your lovely state of Alberta. :D

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

kevinth1985 wrote:These adventures are amazing! Stormi is quite the lovely adventurer :)
Thanks for checking us out kevinth1985,
Stormi is getting to be more than i can handle, she wants to be going somewhere all the time.
Its almost as if she never needs to rest. :lol:
Again, sorry about the Mis-Adventures.
stones wrote:Great pics and a fun travelogue too!
Thanks for following stones.
We sure have been having some fun, we love sharing our Big Adventures.
adelea wrote:
StormiLover wrote:I think there is 43 Big Things in Alberta. I was planing to go see them all. I have lived here all my life and have not been to most of them. We love sharing our adventures.

I hope you do! It's interesting visiting them vicariously through your and Stormi's travels!
We will be posting our fun untill You all get bored with us then, we will just fade into the aybiss.
Fr0stByte wrote:Once again amazing photo shoot SL!! Stormi looks amazing! Was a little hard to focus on the time capsule though ;)
Thanks Fr0stByte,
I have to admit, I was having a 'Hard' time taking those pictures.
I so wanted to take right there on that rock. :whistle:
Jimmy_71 wrote:Another interesting adventure you two. :thumbs_up: :D

To adelea and djcdoll, you guys almost caused me to have coffee come through me nose.
Thanks Jimmy_71, we had a pile of fun.
djcdoll has a great sence of humour and an uncanny way of knowing what we are going to do next.
djcdoll wrote:Tiffany and I spent a pleasant early evening using Google Earth to track the latest leg of Stormi's Big Adventures. :thumbs_up:
Very interesting indeed. We're amazed at the distances you're covering in these trips.
We're looking forward to the next leg of this epic journey around your lovely state of Alberta. :D
That is awesome that you and Tiffany follow along with us djcdoll.
We are going to the west side of the Province next time.
I hate to correct you, however Canada has provinces. 11 of them and 2 territories. :D

INFORMATIONS