www.wmdolls.com

WM 173cm H cup new doll coming! this head is #162 head

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
subcyclist

Re: WM 173cm H cup new doll coming! this head is #162 head

Post by subcyclist »

WM dolls wrote:
pyzano wrote:
muzaka wrote:Great body! Any factory photos of her? Any photos of her in missionary or doggy so I can assess the vaginal placement?

These people won't listen man.... :deadhorse:

Obviously the hole placement is wrong just like any other WM doll or you would have seen it in the pictures. Another "let's push this doll this month, get a bunch of orders and deal the complaints after we have their money".

I blew 2k on my last WM doll with lousy hole placement and I'm certainly not going to blow 3k for the same thing.
I'm sorry to disappoint you in some places. I've been expecting interaction in the forum. I hope you can point out what needs to be improved. :glou:

I provided a detailed description and two pictures earlier in the thread. One pic is of the WM 171-H that you make; the vagina and anus are placed perfectly. We are asking you to provide a picture of this 173-H that shows the doll in a similar pose/position, so that we can see if the placement of the vagina and anus is also well done on this new doll. Thank you.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

DollLover2003 wrote:She's gorgeous but looks to heavy for me.
Can you tell me what weight suits you best?

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

subcyclist wrote:
WM dolls wrote:
pyzano wrote:
muzaka wrote:Great body! Any factory photos of her? Any photos of her in missionary or doggy so I can assess the vaginal placement?

Obviously the hole placement is wrong just like any other WM doll or you would have seen it in the pictures. Another "let's push this doll this month, get a bunch of orders and deal the complaints after we have their money".

I blew 2k on my last WM doll with lousy hole placement and I'm certainly not going to blow 3k for the same thing.
I'm sorry to disappoint you in some places. I've been expecting interaction in the forum. I hope you can point out what needs to be improved. :glou:

I provided a detailed description and two pictures earlier in the thread. One pic is of the WM 171-H that you make; the vagina and anus are placed perfectly. We are asking you to provide a picture of this 173-H that shows the doll in a similar pose/position, so that we can see if the placement of the vagina and anus is also well done on this new doll. Thank you.
I'm working on it ,There is no stock in the factory.

We are producing a new one. We will take pictures for you right away.

The next picture will emphasize the position of the vagina and anus.

takikawa
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by takikawa »

Thank you. Looking forward to that!

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Jazmín needs her big sister with us at home I dont care about the weight cos my non standing feet Jazmín trained me well.
A random weasel: Not another of your kind

X-23: Do you have a problem against mutants?

A random weasel: I mean Mexicans.

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

subcyclist wrote:
WM dolls wrote:
pyzano wrote:

is that ok ?
Attachments
IMG_0994.JPG
IMG_0994.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1970 times

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

To bum or not to bum that is the question..

BrazilianBooty

Post by BrazilianBooty »

that's pretty accurate if you ask me :-)

Killavyp385
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Killavyp385 »

Ooooo very nice. I think that's on the money
Brand new to the doll world. Check her out!!! viewtopic.php?f=87&t=118746

muzaka

Post by muzaka »

Well, looks more accurate compared to the rest of your dolls and more accurate than YL dolls it seems. So I guess it's not bad, although the picture angle is horrible...I can't tell if the back is arched or not because that can make a difference in appearance. Not 100% accurate, but seems to be improving. I can't really tell from that angle. Oh well, I know the ppl who ends up buying it will have better pictures for it lol.

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

WM dolls wrote:
subcyclist wrote:
WM dolls wrote:
pyzano wrote:

is that ok ?

Thank you, this picture provides a better view of the openings; the placement looks like it might be well done. This close-up photo is okay, but not ideal. I agree with Muzaka about the angle; and, that it is zoomed in a little too close. Photos like what were provided for the 171H would be preferred. However, this looks to be very promising. Thanks again.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

pyzano

Post by pyzano »

WM dolls wrote:
subcyclist wrote:
WM dolls wrote:
pyzano wrote:

is that ok ?
No it's not ok...you need another 5cm up.

Look at the woman in the picture.....that's where the holes need to go...

That picture you gave us could be any wm doll....try zoming out and show us the complete doll.

You play a lot of games man....
Last edited by Arthur1960 on Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: All images removed as in breach of rule 1, no pictures of human genitalia allowed.

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Dear WM dolls, is the photo IMG_0994.JPG [ 1.15 MiB | the WM173cm it is not quiet clear and can we have more poses of this lovely lady ie bum shots please like this below..
Attachments
IMG_0994.JPG
IMG_0994.JPG (25.91 KiB) Viewed 1809 times
Last edited by Arthur1960 on Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: All images removed as in breach of rule 1, no pictures of human genitalia allowed.

muzaka

Post by muzaka »

Yes!!! See those pictures provided?!!! The placement of those are much higher up making the vaginal hole VERY visible when bent over without arching the back too much. The heroes that provided the pictures thank you. This is what I'm talking about...please let the manufacturing team know that everything is perfect except where the holes are drilled. And if they are going to send a picture at all...please ask them to take it from at least 3 different angles with the whole body in view. This is so close up we don't even know what doll it is and is very misleading. We are not stupid...

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

WM, thank you for the first response.

I would like to see another photo, with the doll in the same pose, with the camera angle from above the doll, and taken by someone standing three to four feet away.

Thank you!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

INFORMATIONS