www.wmdolls.com

WM Hole Placement

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

WM Hole Placement

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Boom! Happy Friday folks!

WM173H HOT DIGGITY DAWGY STYLE www.siliconelovers.com.jpg
WM173H HOT DIGGITY DAWGY STYLE www.siliconelovers.com.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 10065 times
Team S ❤️ L
:smilecolros:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

pyzano

Re: WM 173cm H cup new doll coming! this head is #162 head

Post by pyzano »

Silicone Lovers wrote:

WM173H HOT DIGGITY DAWGY STYLE http://www.siliconelovers.com.jpg
Team S ❤️ L
That's the same pic some other vendor already posted...try a little harder.

Also where does the $2900 price tag come in....why so much?

So you're missing the mark on the hole placement and now the price too?

pyzano

Post by pyzano »

WM dolls wrote:
DollLover2003 wrote:She's gorgeous but looks to heavy for me.
Can you tell me what weight suits you best?

Man now you're just stroking the customer.....Were you just magically going to change the dolls weight? Why are you even humoring the guy when you know damn well you're not going to do anything to change it's weight.

Did WM Doll come up with a new tpe formulation that reduces the dolls heaviness? :whistle:

I'm a purchaser for an oil and gas company and I've always found it best to not support vendors that don't want to work with buyer's. When they don't want to work with me it's always easier to cripple them financially by not buying their products.....trust me...they will listen when you start going elsewhere.

At this point I'd be happy with a dedicated doll that just permanently sits on all fours with the right hole lineup.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

pyzano wrote:
WM dolls wrote:
DollLover2003 wrote:She's gorgeous but looks to heavy for me.
Can you tell me what weight suits you best?

Man now you're just stroking the customer.....Were you just magically going to change the dolls weight? Why are you even humoring the guy when you know damn well you're not going to do anything to change it's weight.

Did WM Doll come up with a new tpe formulation that reduces the dolls heaviness? :whistle:

I'm a purchaser for an oil and gas company and I've always found it best to not support vendors that don't want to work with buyer's. When they don't want to work with me it's always easier to cripple them financially by not buying their products.....trust me...they will listen when you start going elsewhere.

At this point I'd be happy with a dedicated doll that just permanently sits on all fours with the right hole lineup.
The maddening thing about WM for well over two years now is that they have produced this slew of dolls that ass and leg men like us drool over, yet have shown little to no interest in the movement toward anatomical hole placement. The list goes on... the 152cm, the 156cms, the 160cm, the famous 163cm, the 170cms... all just begging to be made or remade "correctly". And while other manufacturers are getting it right, WM insists on the status quo. Yet someone in their sculpting department clearly cares about the female ass. Again, maddening.

If they were only making breast dolls, or tiny hip dolls, the stubbornness would be more understandable.

I don't know that publicly shaming their brand is something I want to get into, but it seems like this doll might be the breaking point for some people. Wake up already! Why make an ass man's doll that you can barely use in sex from behind positions?
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Sorry Arthur1960 just thought it was the best way to make the point..

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

pyzano wrote:
Silicone Lovers wrote:

The attachment WM173H HOT DIGGITY DAWGY STYLE http://www.siliconelovers.com.jpg is no longer available
Team S ❤️ L

Hmmmm.... you were asking for a pic along with others so I was genuinely trying to be helpful.

Don't shoot the messenger, dude. :2gunfire:

Also we sell this doll at a very reasonable and competitive price, it's actually $1k lower (with free upgrades + accessories) than you just quoted, so not sure where you're getting your prices from but it ain't our site...so...come on, chill Winston. 8)
Screenshot 2019-08-03 at 10.36.02.png
Screenshot 2019-08-03 at 10.36.02.png (711.55 KiB) Viewed 10015 times
https://www.siliconelovers.com/collecti ... g-fat-girl

Peace out. :mrgreen:

Best, SL.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

So after reading the complaints here, I need to warn people who want to purchase wm dolls.
I purchased a wm doll 170 m cup a few months ago and while the Tpe is the real deal. The placements were so off that I regret the purchase to some extend.

I believe wm won't post more pictures off doggy because they know everyone who has ever bought a doll knows that the vag needs to be able to point horizontal or slightly up without one needing to extremely arch the dolls back in doggy positio.

It is impossible to do doggy with most wm dolls when kneeling or standing behind the doll (I can confirm the 171 h cup is one of the few ones which is ok, but its slim body isn't for everyone). Why is it impossible? Only owners know this, so let me elaborate. The vag is aiming down in an 30-45 ° angle! So you either have to be shorter than the doll to stick in while standing doggy or you need a hole in your matress while doing normal doggy. You will in most cases only be able to stick in 3-5 cm at max in a natural looking doggy position.

BrazilianBooty

Post by BrazilianBooty »

WM owners could post pics of their dolls with their - much disappointed - whole placements ; images speak louder than words :-) and I'm sure that's something "easy" to fix. It is indeed a shame since they do have some new killer bodies out

pyzano

Post by pyzano »

Silicone Lovers wrote:
pyzano wrote:
Silicone Lovers wrote:

WM173H HOT DIGGITY DAWGY STYLE http://www.siliconelovers.com.jpg
Team S ❤️ L

Hmmmm.... you were asking for a pic along with others so I was genuinely trying to be helpful.

Don't shoot the messenger, dude. :2gunfire:

Also we sell this doll at a very reasonable and competitive price, it's actually $1k lower (with free upgrades + accessories) than you just quoted, so not sure where you're getting your prices from but it ain't our site...so...come on, chill Winston. 8)
Screenshot 2019-08-03 at 10.36.02.png
https://www.siliconelovers.com/collecti ... g-fat-girl

Peace out. :mrgreen:

Best, SL.
You obviously never read the thread 8 posts back when someone already posted the same picture.

The doll is more expensive on the wmdolls site so you are correct. Even if it were half price I still wouldn't buy it because just like ever vendor here.....you cant produce a decent picture of the girls anatomy to show value in the doll

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

btasqan wrote:So after reading the complaints here, I need to warn people who want to purchase wm dolls.
I purchased a wm doll 170 m cup a few months ago and while the Tpe is the real deal. The placements were so off that I regret the purchase to some extend.

I believe wm won't post more pictures off doggy because they know everyone who has ever bought a doll knows that the vag needs to be able to point horizontal or slightly up without one needing to extremely arch the dolls back in doggy positio.

It is impossible to do doggy with most wm dolls when kneeling or standing behind the doll (I can confirm the 171 h cup is one of the few ones which is ok, but its slim body isn't for everyone). Why is it impossible? Only owners know this, so let me elaborate. The vag is aiming down in an 30-45 ° angle! So you either have to be shorter than the doll to stick in while standing doggy or you need a hole in your matress while doing normal doggy. You will in most cases only be able to stick in 3-5 cm at max in a natural looking doggy position.
I have a 170H, which came out after the 170M. The placement is somewhere between my JY 159, which was terrible, and not as good as my HR 161. I love the doll's physique so I can accept it as a quirk. But with all the new anatomically correct dolls coming out, I can't justify paying full price for one that doesn't.

What no one has ever adequately explained, or at least I haven't seen it, is why WM is clinging to the goofy placement. It can't be for manufacturing reasons because plenty of brands now have proven corrrect placement can be done. I wonder if this is a cultural thing? If WM's primary market is still in Asia, and they aren't the rabid ass men we are in the west, I guess they have no incentive to change up?

I mean, they don't even need to create new molds. They already have five or six dolls that would probably rocket to the top of my buy list if they were just rereleased with anatomical placement.

I know I'm not alone here. About a month back there was this guy on here completely ready to pull the trigger on the 160 B. A couple of us told him about this issue and I haven't seen him on the board since.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

I completely agree with you, setevoltas, and so many others who posted in this thread. I bought a YL158 this spring that I really, really, like; but it has the same hole placement problems as WM dolls. And, I need a taller doll. I am ready to buy something that I can more fully enjoy.

I have seriously considered buying the new WM171H. The vagina and anus are placed just right, and the body is nice. However, I am more attracted to curvy dolls. This 173H looks to be absolutely perfect for my test. It is imperative, though, that the placement of the openings is correct. We can see that is the case with the 171 from her manufacturer photos. Why can the same not be produced for this 173?

I am still shopping, and I am drawn to some of WM's competition; many other doll manufacturer's dolls have correct vaginal placement.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

WM has the best proportions in my opinion. But their full sized dolls have bad hole placements. So until they can't provide ppics proving "the value" of the doll as pyzano just said, I won't recommend them.

sixonewoody

Post by sixonewoody »

setevoltas wrote:
btasqan wrote:So after reading the complaints here, I need to warn people who want to purchase wm dolls.

I have a 170H, which came out after the 170M. The placement is somewhere between my JY 159, which was terrible, and not as good as my HR 161. I love the doll's physique so I can accept it as a quirk. But with all the new anatomically correct dolls coming out, I can't justify paying full price for one that doesn't.

What no one has ever adequately explained, or at least I haven't seen it, is why WM is clinging to the goofy placement. It can't be for manufacturing reasons because plenty of brands now have proven corrrect placement can be done. I wonder if this is a cultural thing? If WM's primary market is still in Asia, and they aren't the rabid ass men we are in the west, I guess they have no incentive to change up?

I mean, they don't even need to create new molds. They already have five or six dolls that would probably rocket to the top of my buy list if they were just rereleased with anatomical placement.

I know I'm not alone here. About a month back there was this guy on here completely ready to pull the trigger on the 160 B. A couple of us told him about this issue and I haven't seen him on the board since.
Well stated! I completely agree, the correct placement on many dolls would push me to purchase them. The standard is rising and I hope in a short time we will see all correctly done!
BTW, Did you see the Amor Bubble Ass 153cm doll and the placement? What do you think?
WOODY'S Roundup-Girls:
"BETH" my YourDoll 150cm O cup with 142 Head
Cowgirl: viewtopic.php?p=1357860#p1357860
"Ruby" my YourDoll 146cm with 188 Head
Harem Girl: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=105448

dreamerx07

Post by dreamerx07 »

No disrespect to WM doll, maybe it's a culture thing and that Chinese manufacturers don't care much about customer service. I've seen many others complain about customer service issue being mainly an American way. Let's not forget that China is the Fraud capital in the World...and while some of you may be upset, here's some facts:

Few folks asked in earlier posts for doggy and vagina position pics of this new doll, WM responded the following on 7/30/2019, 4:21 am:

"I'm working on it ,There is no stock in the factory.

We are producing a new one. We will take pictures for you right away.

The next picture will emphasize the position of the vagina and anus."

So here we are thinking it will take a few days, perhaps a week, but then later on the same day 7/30/2019 at 8:48 pm, they posted that picture and askd "is that ok?' I guess trying to satisfy the many "demands" and "requests"; and clearly many people incl myself are thinking the pic is not clear on which doll it is from, meaning could they be trying to trick people because they didn't post the full body? It's clearly suspicious that they posted one so fast, and an image that could be from another doll as few are implying. This is so absurd and I am not surprised at all. Good reputation on this forum is irrelevant if WM wants to treat us in this manner, they are who they are, only want to produce garbage and sell. Fellas they do not care obviously, so take your business elsewhere.

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

dreamerx07 wrote:No disrespect to WM doll, maybe it's a culture thing and that Chinese manufacturers don't care much about customer service. I've seen many others complain about customer service issue being mainly an American way. Let's not forget that China is the Fraud capital in the World...and while some of you may be upset, here's some facts:

Few folks asked in earlier posts for doggy and vagina position pics of this new doll, WM responded the following on 7/30/2019, 4:21 am:

"I'm working on it ,There is no stock in the factory.

We are producing a new one. We will take pictures for you right away.

The next picture will emphasize the position of the vagina and anus."

So here we are thinking it will take a few days, perhaps a week, but then later on the same day 7/30/2019 at 8:48 pm, they posted that picture and askd "is that ok?' I guess trying to satisfy the many "demands" and "requests"; and clearly many people incl myself are thinking the pic is not clear on which doll it is from, meaning could they be trying to trick people because they didn't post the full body? It's clearly suspicious that they posted one so fast, and an image that could be from another doll as few are implying. This is so absurd and I am not surprised at all. Good reputation on this forum is irrelevant if WM wants to treat us in this manner, they are who they are, only want to produce garbage and sell. Fellas they do not care obviously, so take your business elsewhere.
I think the pic is accurate.But we can't be sure.
What wm is trying to do is to hide the fact that they f*cked up the vaginal anal placements.So thats why we aren't seeing pics of the full doll in doggy like they did for almost EACH 171cm H cup. If you look at how they are marketing 171cm H cup, you clearly see that they aren't hiding or holding back because they know the hole placements are very practible.

ATM the piper jessica rabbit doll caught my attention. But Sate mentioned that its skeleton broke on his doll, which kept me from purchasing it. Otherwise I would have said that Jessica Rabbit is a win because its hole placements are good. Dollbanger posted a few videos proving that vaginal is possible without overarching the back.Sadly not manypeople have the doll yet in the manufactures thread.

INFORMATIONS