www.wmdolls.com

WM Hole Placement

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: WM Hole Placement

Post by Slew »

Still looks way off to me, but I'm a picky so and so.

Also,we are posting in WM's forum and this should stay here so they see it, so please stop naming/comparing other specific brands in this topic, per rule 12. http://dollforum.com/tdf_rules.html

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Yep-way off.

pyzano

Post by pyzano »

Slew wrote:

Still looks way off to me, but I'm a picky so and so.

Also,we are posting in WM's forum and this should stay here so they see it, so please stop naming/comparing other specific brands in this topic, per rule 12. http://dollforum.com/tdf_rules.html
I've edited my post o'wise one.
Ty for bringing it to my attention.

Btw you're not picky.....you're just correct in what you say Slew.
Maybe some guys are ok with it and don't mind moving the doll around breaking their backs in order to get a good angle and motion going. Then again perhaps some of those same guys that are ok with it are also ok with driving a car with square wheels :haha4:

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Personally, I'm very visually oriented, so for me this is largely a visual thing. But I also agree about angles, the more it resembles a real woman, the more immersive the experience.

I'm working on an updated poll to run, picking up where jm6o8u left off in 2017. This should be ready soon.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I feel relatively sure the Chinese know where proper hole placement should be. I know their women are no different than they are anywhere else so, why not do them all the same instead of having one height/weight better than another-make them correct and all the same and posts like this won't even be necessary.

pyzano

Post by pyzano »

Slew wrote: I'm working on an updated poll to run, picking up where jm6o8u left off in 2017. This should be ready soon.
First there was Jesus...and along came Slew.

I would like to nominate Slew as president of the proper hole placement society of America PHPSA.

Lead on Slew. :BIG: Strength in numbers.

pyzano

Post by pyzano »

ColColt wrote:I feel relatively sure the Chinese know where proper hole placement should be. I know their women are no different than they are anywhere else so, why not do them all the same instead of having one height/weight better than another-make them correct and all the same and posts like this won't even be necessary.
I know right.
What kind of R and D do these people have?
Do they even test their own product's?

Too bad it didn't go something like this....

Shop Foreman: Ok Jon...we're going for lunch now but in the meantime I want you to fuck this new doll for an hour or so and give me your feedback.

Jon: Yes sir as you wish.

I'd be happy to be a beta tester banging dolls all day over there :glou:.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

DRo2992, thank you very much for the photos. This doll's overall appearance caught my attention immediately, and now that the hole placement looks to be quite adequate, it might probably be my next purchase. As a few people have stated, it is not perfect placement for accurate appearance; however, it looks to be far more functional than some past dolls we have been discussing. I am very satisfied with this design - mostly because the overall aesthetics are amazing.

I hope that you will be very happy with this doll, DRo2992. I am thinking positive thoughts for her to have a safe trip, and arrive in perfect condition at your house. Congratulations! Fantastic choice for a compannequin.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

DRo2992, thanks for this pics. This is how the pics should be made. Thumbs up for the camera man at the production site. He should get a piece of the money WM is spending on some of its photographers.

At least we now know that the angle is right. The hight might be an issue but in my experience, once the angle is right, one can adjust the rest manually and get satisfactory results.

Please keep us updated and enjoy your new toy tomorrow, I m sure you will.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

subcyclist wrote:DRo2992, thank you very much for the photos. This doll's overall appearance caught my attention immediately, and now that the hole placement looks to be quite adequate, it might probably be my next purchase. As a few people have stated, it is not perfect placement for accurate appearance; however, it looks to be far more functional than some past dolls we have been discussing. I am very satisfied with this design - mostly because the overall aesthetics are amazing.

I hope that you will be very happy with this doll, DRo2992. I am thinking positive thoughts for her to have a safe trip, and arrive in perfect condition at your house. Congratulations! Fantastic choice for a compannequin.
Agreed, thank you, and enjoy yourself.

This doll seems to fall into the "not right but closer than before" category. Which means she still in my top 3 on the future purchase list. That body...
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

pyzano

Re: WM 173cm H cup new doll coming! this head is #162 head

Post by pyzano »

upsux wrote:
Matter of fact - attention to WM - if you don't show a photo in this thread I'll buy a second 173 from you as a thank you for ignoring all this entitled noise. I'll turn around and donate it for free to someone who can appreciate it because at this point I'll gladly drop $2k+ just to know you guys aren't going to get what you want by acting like children.
WM never came through with the hole placement pictures.
Everyone has been asking for weeks.

When are you going to start a new thread about how your going to donate your second doll?

Also where are your pictures from the factory that you said you were going to post. Did you even buy a first doll, from which supplier? Let alone a second.

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

pyzano wrote:
upsux wrote:
Matter of fact - attention to WM - if you don't show a photo in this thread I'll buy a second 173 from you as a thank you for ignoring all this entitled noise. I'll turn around and donate it for free to someone who can appreciate it because at this point I'll gladly drop $2k+ just to know you guys aren't going to get what you want by acting like children.

When are you going to start a new thread about how your going to donate your second doll?

Also where are your pictures from the factory that you said you were going to post. Did you even buy a first doll, from which supplier? Let alone a second.
+1

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

mandos wrote:Image

This and the other thread has turned into a trolling and bashing thread IMO. People are trying to help and you shoot them down - IMO only achieving the complete opposite of what you are looking for, and eventually these threads or posts will be removed if you continue - what good would that be for the community? Who wants to help when you guys are behaving like children anyway...

You take pieces of information and facts that you have read or heard somewhere and twist it around to suit your trolling agenda. I say be constructive or go somewhere else. This specific doll is still brand new, more photos will surface in time - I am sorry this is not moving fast enough for you. If I did have this doll I would have done some photos for you to shut you up, but sadly I do not have this doll.
Just so I remain fair to certain members. Before they accuse us for highjacking threads.Let me repost this here.
Original thread:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 5&t=119718

I apologise to the poster for us actually starting a discussion he didn't like, hense he labling it not contructive. If what he says was true, we would have vendor pictures of Jasmin circulating since over a year showing if her hole placements are practible in doggy . Anyone long enough here knows that such images have only been presented by forum members, not WM or any of their vendors. This is my opinion after hours of searching this forum and various vendor sites for practible images regarding wm 163cm h cup, 170cm h and m cup and 173cm h cup.

I m not against WM, their TPE is in my opinion top of the tier. But that doesn't mean that I just should not post my opinion on threads they create waving big butt pics in our faces and hoping we will just get our money out without asking some essential questions (my opinion). As it seems only posts praising the product are welcome on some vendor threads . Any critisism, even when in an objective and respectful manner, is treated like a desregard of board rules.

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

btasqan wrote:
pyzano wrote:
upsux wrote:

+1
You guys know these dolls take upwards of a month or more to make and ship, right? You continue to showcase your ignorance with every post and since I won't be seeing you online anymore you'll just have to keep your eyes peeled.

INFORMATIONS