www.wmdolls.com

About to Purchase My First Doll, But...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: About to Purchase My First Doll, But...

Post by forty »

A large syringe (without needle) and a piece of microfiber is all you need.
use the syringe to push in the solution (whatever solution you feel like to use). then suck out.
Do that a few times.
Then go with microfiber.

It will be slow first time, but then gets much quicker with practice, like less than 5 minutes.

Steve184
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Steve184 »

Great advise on here especially on the cleaning technique for fixed. Be using this advise myself. Thanks for the posts and advise.

GeoDoll8520
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GeoDoll8520 »

I’m also in the same boat. Which way to go. Excellent advice and info.

Thanks.

G

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

about a insert.... wouldn't that 'move' around?

The advantages I read where 'ease of use' and 'when it's worn out, you can buy a new one' ...

I bought a insert separately (also to find out about TPE a bit), but I see it's quite smooth on the outside and rather a 'round whole', so... not sure if that is such a nice feeling, and I have the feeling you 'yank' it right out of the whole again... especially if some lubricant is spilled making it even slight and move easier...

What about that story about a 'hole' on the end of a fixed vagina? Read it some years ago, that due to production, there was some kind of hole/something which could be easily damaged...

Trigger D

Post by Trigger D »

My little lady has always had fixed vagina. They can still be quite easily cleaned, I just use the shower head to squirt some water up there, use a soft towel or cloth to gently dry and then leave her legs open for a bit (which is quite tempting) to let it dry out.

Just like others have said they are more realistic looking too so fixed vagina gets my vote.

P.S Good luck on your first doll purchase too :)
Consistency is key

When one opportunity slams shut in your face another opens wide

My lovely ladies:
Jenna - WM 160cm D cup Head 241
Her younger sister, Natasha - WM 166cm C cup head 242
Her older sister, Sarah - WM 166cm C cup head 273
Nicola - WM 172cm B cup head 405
Jessica -WM 163cm C cup head 253
Scarlett - WM 162cm B cup head 227
Chelsea - WM 172cm D cup head 266
Megan - WM 164cm D cup head 47
Naomi - WM 162cm E cup head 273