www.wmdolls.com

Factory Chemical Finish Question

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
montiijmd
Apprentice
Apprentice

Factory Chemical Finish Question

Post by montiijmd »

Hello, I've had my first doll for about a year now, and during that time have been experimenting with different combinations of aromas via perfumes and scented candles in the interest of enhancing my connection with her (taking advantage of how well scent captures memory and experiences). What im curious about is whether or not anyone here knows the name of the chemical the dolls are coated with when you first get them? Since my practices with her are so scent based I realize now that all of the memories and feelings of my first time with her should be perfectly preserved in with that smell, and i'd like its name to synthesize its properties or attempt to reproduce it myself as an aid.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Factory Chemical Finish Question

Post by forty »

montiijmd wrote:Hello, I've had my first doll for about a year now, and during that time have been experimenting with different combinations of aromas via perfumes and scented candles in the interest of enhancing my connection with her (taking advantage of how well scent captures memory and experiences). What im curious about is whether or not anyone here knows the name of the chemical the dolls are coated with when you first get them? Since my practices with her are so scent based I realize now that all of the memories and feelings of my first time with her should be perfectly preserved in with that smell, and i'd like its name to synthesize its properties or attempt to reproduce it myself as an aid.
If she is from WM, isn't it simply TPE? I believe you will get that smell back if you simply heat up some TPE.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

That's a 1st, someone wanting to bring that smell back. Most folks can't wait to get rid of it.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello and welcome to the forum montiijmd... :glou:

I say to each their own but there are different chemical smells some have a hit of an orange peel smell so I really don't know what chemical smell you are wanting to bring back... BUT any perfume stays on the doll for a pretty long time. You can spray it on their clothes or skin... BUT before spraying a perfume on your doll's skin test it on an inconspicuous spot first.

If you want that orange peel smell then I guess you can take about 20 drops of orange essential oil and mix that in a spray bottle with Vodka and spritz her with that. So 20 drops to a travel size sprayer should do the trick.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

Mr Franz wrote:That's a 1st, someone wanting to bring that smell back. Most folks can't wait to get rid of it.
I happen to be one that loves “that new doll smell”. Especially WM’s. I’ve grown rather fond of it.
Don’t recall any of them ever smelling like oranges though…
I have heard some say they’ve gotten a corn chip smell.
And as far as re-capturing that new doll smell… I think once the TPE has lost its original scent, then it’s gone.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

:plaidskirt: I'm a WM 140cm gurl,............ its funny that I'm in my 4th year now, I still have my fruity scent yet. But here's an orange.
Attachments
IMG4417.jpg
IMG4417.jpg (630.51 KiB) Viewed 1087 times

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

I have seen it called a Citrus kind of smell, here on the Forum that best describes it for me...sorry do not know the official name.

INFORMATIONS