www.wmdolls.com

NEW WM 173cm H CUP FACTORY PHOTOS - INTRO

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

NEW WM 173cm H CUP FACTORY PHOTOS - INTRO

Post by Silicone Lovers »

CARMEN - WM173cm H CUP
Ordered As photo| head #162 | light tan + upgrades: enhanced mouth | shrugging shoulders | standing feet

www.siliconelovers wm173h 1099_5e5a.jpg
www.siliconelovers wm173h 1099_5e5a.jpg (443.22 KiB) Viewed 6332 times
www.siliconelovers wm173h 1099_5e56.jpg
www.siliconelovers wm173h 1099_5e56.jpg (391.73 KiB) Viewed 6332 times
www.siliconelovers wm173h 1099_5e57.jpg
www.siliconelovers wm173h 1099_5e57.jpg (402.54 KiB) Viewed 6332 times
www.siliconelovers wm173h 1099_5e59.jpg
www.siliconelovers wm173h 1099_5e59.jpg (477 KiB) Viewed 6332 times
www.siliconelovers wm173h 1099_5e64.jpg
www.siliconelovers wm173h 1099_5e64.jpg (369.88 KiB) Viewed 6332 times
www.siliconelovers wm173h 1099_5e5f.jpg
www.siliconelovers wm173h 1099_5e5f.jpg (443.29 KiB) Viewed 6332 times
www.siliconelovers wm173h 1099_5e66.jpg
www.siliconelovers wm173h 1099_5e66.jpg (364.35 KiB) Viewed 6332 times
www.siliconelovers wm173h 1099_5e54.jpg
www.siliconelovers wm173h 1099_5e54.jpg (357.34 KiB) Viewed 6332 times

FULL SPECS ON PRODUCT PAGE - ON SALE WITH FREE UPGRADES + ACCESSORIES FOR A LIMITED TIME:
https://www.siliconelovers.com/products ... ecd3&_ss=r
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: NEW WM 173cm H CUP FACTORY PHOTOS - INTRO

In case you've hurt your neck already trying.....let us save you the trouble..... :razz:
upside down www.siliconelovers wm173h 1099_5e54.jpg
upside down www.siliconelovers wm173h 1099_5e54.jpg (358.68 KiB) Viewed 6243 times

pyzano

Post by pyzano »

Silicone Lovers wrote:
In case you've hurt your neck already trying.....let us save you the trouble..... :razz:
upside down http://www.siliconelovers wm173h 1099_5e54.jpg
Oh brother :whistle: can you get a real shot of her on all 4's in a doggie style pose. You turning the picture upside down and pawning it off like a doggy style pose is so bad it's not even funny.

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

pyzano wrote:
Silicone Lovers wrote:
The attachment upside down http://www.siliconelovers wm173h 1099_5e54.jpg is no longer available
Oh brother :whistle: can you get a real shot of her on all 4's in a doggie style pose. You turning the picture upside down and pawning it off like a doggy style pose is so bad it's not even funny.
I'm really so sorry you don't get my hilarious sense of humour. :mrgreen:

I wasn't sure if it was kosher to pinch and cross-post another dude's pics but here you go.....seeing as though you asked so nicely. :P

Photos thanks to Dro2992.
Screenshot 2019-08-18 at 13.38.11.png
Screenshot 2019-08-18 at 13.38.11.png (949.14 KiB) Viewed 6078 times
Screenshot 2019-08-18 at 13.38.02.png
Screenshot 2019-08-18 at 13.38.02.png (1.03 MiB) Viewed 6078 times

dreamer from Russia

Post by dreamer from Russia »

It seems that we will have to wait for one of the buyers to post the necessary angles. This is sad.
AF Doll 162.

pyzano

Post by pyzano »

Silicone Lovers wrote:
pyzano wrote:
Silicone Lovers wrote:
upside down http://www.siliconelovers wm173h 1099_5e54.jpg
I'm really so sorry you don't get my hilarious sense of humour. :mrgreen:

I wasn't sure if it was kosher to pinch and cross-post another dude's pics but here you go.....seeing as though you asked so nicely. :P

Photos thanks to Dro2992.
Screenshot 2019-08-18 at 13.38.11.png
Screenshot 2019-08-18 at 13.38.02.png
I never asked for someone else's picture's....post yours.....are you not a vendor of this doll? Work a little harder for your commission.

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

It seems the vendors don't earn enough money on these dolls, otherwise they would try harder.I have come to the conclusion that most vendors are dependent on customers to buy dolls so they can aquire pictures. So long as no one has bought a doll, they have no access to raw image material.

Those who have access though, the so called WM photographers, call it their so called freedom to not shoot genital pics so they can't supply the community they say they care so much about with useful image information.

In short, customers can only rely on other customers for useful information. In my opinion vendors are for the most part here to fish those members out who are new and don't actually know how important correct hole placement is for their overall contentment with their purchase. I fell into this trap too, but it seems everyone needs to in order to understand that playboy pictures are of more value to this community than the majority of pictures that are supplied by vendors.

We all fall for pictures which have been added filters. The ones responsible could spare that time they use in image editors and just flip the doll around and get us some overall useful shots. Maybe even gain a few muscles in the process.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

This and the other thread has turned into a trolling and bashing thread IMO. People are trying to help and you shoot them down - IMO only achieving the complete opposite of what you are looking for, and eventually these threads or posts will be removed if you continue - what good would that be for the community? Who wants to help when you guys are behaving like children anyway...

You take pieces of information and facts that you have read or heard somewhere and twist it around to suit your trolling agenda. I say be constructive or go somewhere else. This specific doll is still brand new, more photos will surface in time - I am sorry this is not moving fast enough for you. If I did have this doll I would have done some photos for you to shut you up, but sadly I do not have this doll.

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

mandos wrote:Image

This and the other thread has turned into a trolling and bashing thread IMO. People are trying to help and you shoot them down - IMO only achieving the complete opposite of what you are looking for, and eventually these threads or posts will be removed if you continue - what good would that be for the community? Who wants to help when you guys are behaving like children anyway...

You take pieces of information and facts that you have read or heard somewhere and twist it around to suit your trolling agenda. I say be constructive or go somewhere else. This specific doll is still brand new, more photos will surface in time - I am sorry this is not moving fast enough for you. If I did have this doll I would have done some photos for you to shut you up, but sadly I do not have this doll
+1

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

btasqan wrote:Vendors are for the most part here to fish those members out who are new and don't actually know how important correct hole placement is for their overall contentment with their purchase.
btasqan, you will need to show supporting evidence for making such a statement otherwise it's a breach of rule 10. If you have no proof of this claim then you must make it clear that this is purely your opinion.

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

Arthur1960 wrote:
btasqan wrote:Vendors are for the most part here to fish those members out who are new and don't actually know how important correct hole placement is for their overall contentment with their purchase.
btasqan, you will need to show supporting evidence for making such a statement otherwise it's a breach of rule 10. If you have no proof of this claim then you must make it clear that this is purely your opinion.
I have edited my post.

Please also regard that I said "for the most part", I in no way accuse all vendors.

pyzano

Post by pyzano »

mandos wrote:Image

You take pieces of information and facts that you have read or heard somewhere and twist it around to suit your trolling agenda. I say be constructive or go somewhere else. This specific doll is still brand new, more photos will surface in time - I am sorry this is not moving fast enough for you. If I did have this doll I would have done some photos for you to shut you up, but sadly I do not have this doll.
No one was bashing you or trolling you in the other thread.
I simply critiqued you and called you out on the way the you take pictures and the mighty Mandos took it personal.

Telling people that you wish you had the doll "just to shut us up" just comes off as rude and arrogant yet we're the ones here who "behave like children" lol.... Mandos get over yourself.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Final warning...keep it civil. Supposed to be adults here folks...let's start acting like it.

Silverback5199

Post by Silverback5199 »

At the end of the day Pyzano vendors aren't photographers, yes I agree they should do what they can to inform us and take photos of the shape, sculpture in any which best they can but Mando is an artist, he wants to show you the best out come via lighting, make up, clothing and posing etc. Don't feel bad about all this, I'm just as frustrated as you, I'm looking for my first doll and I can't get all the angles I want either lol I promise you you're in the same boat as pretty much all of us. So chillout my friend say sorry to Mando's and get back in the rhythm of the forum don't risk ostracizing yourself from here otherwise you'll never feel the same even if you change your username.

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

Silverback5199 wrote:At the end of the day Pyzano vendors aren't photographers, yes I agree they should do what they can to inform us and take photos of the shape, sculpture in any which best they can but Mando is an artist, he wants to show you the best out come via lighting, make up, clothing and posing etc. Don't feel bad about all this, I'm just as frustrated as you, I'm looking for my first doll and I can't get all the angles I want either lol I promise you you're in the same boat as pretty much all of us. So chillout my friend say sorry to Mando's and get back in the rhythm of the forum don't risk ostracizing yourself from here otherwise you'll never feel the same even if you change your username.
Why should Pyzano appologize to Mandos?

Please quote the word or phrase he uses which is insulting. A matter of a fact, Mandos is the one talking about shutting up people. As far as I recall trying to shut up people for pointing out the truth is a practice that only certain type of governments or leadership practice. Mandos should be the one appologizing if an appology is needed. But as the moderator said, we are adults.
We should be able to handle debates without needing support from moderators once we are on the defensive side.

INFORMATIONS