www.wmdolls.com

What height and body is your most like and want WMdoll make

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: What height and body is your most like and want WMdoll m

Post by CF »

Doc Brown, you mentioned better packaging. Can you elaborate? Have there been issues with deliveries?

I should also mention, a torso with head version of the k-cup would be a wish-list item, too.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

CF wrote:Doc Brown, you mentioned better packaging. Can you elaborate? Have there been issues with deliveries?

I should also mention, a torso with head version of the k-cup would be a wish-list item, too.
I can't speak for everyone but there was with my delivery. I sent pics and video, as requested, to the vendor but after 5 months of silence and unfulfilled promises to follow up with WM, I had to walk away from the issue as I was getting nowhere.

In fairness, the vendor decided to refund $100 to my PayPal (on his own) but I'd have preferred not to have opened the box to the train wreck my girl's feet were.
Hopefully the broken toe wire won't come through her foot.

Needless to say, it will affect my future purchases.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (144.43 KiB) Viewed 3375 times

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

The sad part is that WM has some of the most beautiful girls anywhere, but their skeletons or crap. April is coming up on her 6 month anniversary and I have taken as good a care of her as I can, but she still has issues that shouldn't be on a $2500.00 plus doll. I know that that price is low for a doll, but it was still high for me!

WM would be very well advised to not worry about new features and new styles and concentrate on fixing know issues!
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

CrazyCajun wrote:The sad part is that WM has some of the most beautiful girls anywhere, but their skeletons or crap. April is coming up on her 6 month anniversary and I have taken as good a care of her as I can, but she still has issues that shouldn't be on a $2500.00 plus doll. I know that that price is low for a doll, but it was still high for me!

WM would be very well advised to not worry about new features and new styles and concentrate on fixing know issues!
I agree wholeheartedly! They are beautiful girls but the construction and packaging needs to change pronto.
If they break or get damaged in shipping, what's the point?
I'd have paid extra for better packaging, were it available.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Ah, yes, I do remember seeing that photo, but I did not remember it was a WM.

Good point that the company needs to improve its packaging. After all, they want repeat customers.

This reaffirms my interest in buying a k-cup torso rather than a full-sized doll: I love WM's work, but the risks of receiving a full-sized doll undamaged, and the difficulty in storing one, make a torso much more appealing.
Viva la megaboobs!

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

I haven't heard of other manufacturers having these problems.
The 140cm seems to have a problem as it's not secured in the box.
Even a cardboard form around the feet might help.

I've also learned that this is quite a common problem for them.

crmbond

Post by crmbond »

Tybalt wrote:I gave up asking for correct vaginal and anal placement. They tell me the same reason which is because they pour the tpe into the mold hot.
Wha??? That seems like a total non-sequitur on their part. I've seen some folks ask that a doll only have a vaginal orifice if the inclusion of an anal orifice requires anatomical incorrectness. Add me as well to that group.

Based on what I've read here and elsewhere, also add me to the group that wants a sturdier skeleton--one that, moreover, is less prone to damage a doll.

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

I will say this, I very well know that most, if not all doll manufacturers work very hard at producing a good doll and for the most part they do. How ever it completely confounds me how with all that they put into a doll, they "or at least the vast majority of them" will let things that are in fact a simple fix for an established manufacturer go unattended to with so many customers constantly complaining about them.

I would be willing to work with any manufacturer to develop a good strong sound skeleton, I have many years experience working with manufacturing companies and am well aware of the full meaning of confidentiality agreements. So this is a open offer to any manufacturer. You have nothing to lose by working with me to develop a critical part of your product that you stand to gain from many times over!
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

I have been looking for long time,

It would be ideal to have a 148 with oversize chest 85cm +.
I cant have a tall doll, but am head over heels for Breasts!

tyrellkao666666
Ex-Member

Post by tyrellkao666666 »

that post is from 2 years ago. Is WM still making a new doll?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

EBmoist, to your point, I remember a decade ago when Cyborgasmatrix was offering its busty doll, and a LOT of people were eager to buy it, but the company was said to be slow in delivering any products, if at all. I'm phrasing that as diplomatically as possible.

But what was evident then, as now, is that a great many consumers are eager to purchase a huge-breasted doll from any company that can produce - and safely ship - one to the public.
Viva la megaboobs!

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

I would want the height to be around 160-163 and the body specification to be:
bust: 88-95
waist: 60-64
hips: 88-94
Cup: E-G
Weight: not more than 36kg
I would want the legs to be thicker than the average ones.
WM 161cm G-CUP

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Mayor166 wrote:I would want the height to be around 160-163 and the body specification to be:
Go to usdollstudio, and go to the very bottom of the page and click on specifications in column 2. Simply enter your parameters and it will filter and create a list of everything that you're after
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Jab

Post by Jab »

I would just say, make sure the calves are shapely, even if the legs of doll are thin or thin and long. Flare them out like the legs of your 161cm.

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

Mcupplease wrote:
Mayor166 wrote:I would want the height to be around 160-163 and the body specification to be:
Go to usdollstudio, and go to the very bottom of the page and click on specifications in column 2. Simply enter your parameters and it will filter and create a list of everything that you're after
Thanks well unfortunately i couldnt find any match for my request in the tpe/wmdoll category. However there is only a pure match of it on only one of the silicone models which im not after. :\ i guess thats why im suggesting something that doesnt exist yet in the tpe/wmdoll selection. Its intended to enhance the wmdoll (161cm g cup model) with better hips and i hope so if they can also manipulate some of the dolls structure to lose some of its weight instead of increasing it.
WM 161cm G-CUP

INFORMATIONS