www.wmdolls.com

What height and body is your most like and want WMdoll make

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Maor166

Re: What height and body is your most like and want WMdoll m

Post by Maor166 »

Make the 168 Ecup style doll but as lighter version. something like B,W,H: 92, 60, 91 height: 155-160cm weight: 36 or below
WM 161cm G-CUP

coco82
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by coco82 »

TA455 wrote:I would love a doll that is 180-190cm tall with long legs but still curvy (no stick figures), but I know this is a very hard task without having the doll weight too much but it's one of my dream-dolls.
Hell yeah !!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

Ygdrasilxyz wrote:You recently released another big boobs doll, which there are already a lot of on the market, but I've yet to see a similar big ass doll from *any* manufacturer. The WM-163 H-Cup was a major step in the right direction, and seemed to at least be pretty popular, proving there's a demand for bigger girls out there.

I'd love to see something with 48 inch hips like a real hip hop model like Elke the Stallion or someone similar.
WM has released a bunch of interesting designs since my previous post, such as the WM-168 (too much weight in the gut, not enough on the butt) and a mini-doll which looks just like the WM-163 with a boobjob, only smaller (really not my thing) which definitely show that they're focusing more on curvy designs as of late. I'm still holding out for a big butt doll that trumps Jasmine. All they really need to do is take that design, keep the waist-hip ratio and fat/muscle tone, but exaggerate the curves, like giving her 50 inch hips and J-cup rounded breasts.

YL-158 K-cup with 220 face "Lady D"
WM-163 H-cup with 198 face "ScarJo" aka Black Widow
HR-164 G-cup with 26 face "Vampirella"
Irontech-156 E-cup ebony with Penny face "Mercedes Monroe"
6YE-161 L-cup with 213 face "Karen Starr" aka PowerGirl

garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by garriola83 »

I'm more leaning more on the victoria secret type of body. Tall like 5'10'', long lean torso or shapely legs (paying attention to curves), shapely butt (not sticking out like implants), C or D cup that looks natural as the new 166cm C cup doll. The 166cm is quite amazing actually but if taller with shapelier legs, not too much mass, and not like sticks, it would be a "will buy" for me.
The dolls i think need more physical landmarks on the body like the collar bone to shoulder shape, an elbow bone shape and not like noodle arms, the iliac crest sticking out a bit, dimples on the lower back, etc, just to add a bit more realism to them.
Basic skeletal fingers would be great, so its not flopping about in the wind and would be easy to pose. I dont have about toes, they can be welded together if possible, i would cover them up with shoes or stockings anyways.
A head sculpt like a kendall jenner or emily ratajkowski would be amazing too. Basically anyone from the VS secret fashion show would be nice.
Just my 2 cents

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

I won't even consider buying a WM or YL doll till they eliminate the large assholes on the dolls...

Or... if they offer dolls with the anus completely filled in and a aesthetic design of a tight bunghole put in it's place.
With this in mind they could put the vagina smack dab where it is supposed to be , right in the middle of the crotch and not raised higher to accommodate a unwanted anus that does nothing but catch fluids and is a burden rather then a pleasure.

No more gapping asshole !
Jameson51__14620.1547881820.600.659.png
Jameson51__14620.1547881820.600.659.png (565.73 KiB) Viewed 973 times
And Vagina !
Look's like crap
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

INFORMATIONS