www.wmdolls.com

Excellent Deconstruction Video done By Doll Park

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Excellent Deconstruction Video done By Doll Park

Post by dave7311 »

At least he did not EAT HER !
( 8O that we know of 8O )

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

You can see why they are so limited in making a realistic positioned vagina and anus. There simply isn't enough room to get an insert and anus in such a small doll. To do that probably requires a built-in vagina and either no anus or a shallow one no more than 5cm deep! On a full size doll over 160cm they should be able to get both built-in if the anus is no more that about 12cm deep. Also you can see why the wrists and ankles break so easy, they aren't really designed to be bent at all being simple wires they WILL break after a certain number of bends as all wires do.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

That actually looks to be quite sturdy. Much better than I would have expected from a doll costing thousands less. Interesting.

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

Well the mystery is over. No wonder these TPE dolls weigh sooo GD much. It's just solid TPE through and through. That would be akin to moving a tractor tire around, except you could roll that. Seems as though they should employ some sort of foam core or something similar to keep the weight down. Maybe it comes down to TPE not adhering/mixing well to other chemicals. I can see the weak points are the wrists and hands. I would be willing to pay a little more to have a better skeleton. On a more positive note, that TPE looks like some rugged stuff. He was really struggling to slice through it with a razor blade. 8O

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

james 1966 wrote:Well the mystery is over. No wonder these TPE dolls weigh sooo GD much. It's just solid TPE through and through. That would be akin to moving a tractor tire around, except you could roll that. Seems as though they should employ some sort of foam core or something similar to keep the weight down. Maybe it comes down to TPE not adhering/mixing well to other chemicals. I can see the weak points are the wrists and hands. I would be willing to pay a little more to have a better skeleton. On a more positive note, that TPE looks like some rugged stuff. He was really struggling to slice through it with a razor blade. 8O
I am actually impressed that the skeleton looks as solid as it does. As for the TPE, I agree that it does look much tougher than I thought it would be as well. I am kind of changing my tune towards these dolls. As I am honestly not seeing a $4,000+ difference in quality from some of the more expensive silicone dolls. That is still what I have been planning to get, but I mean, damn:
That is every bit as hot as a doll that costs thousands more.

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

I agree Blindwebster, the construction appears to be quite good. It has not deterred me from buying one. But it also brings to light just how and why these dolls are so heavy. I can also see why they would take a long time to 'offgass' the chemical odor, being several inches thick TPE in some areas of the doll.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Dave7311 - your comment and pic is apt - superb!

I am sure that WM are working on improving the wrist and ankle joints of their skeletons and on the UK forum there's a doll of the WM family called Tamsin with Frederick who has passed her three month review with flying colours. If one is aware of the wrist limitations and does not exercise them too much, these dolls will be a lot longer wearing.

Whether it's worth looking at more expensive dolls? In my personal opinion, TPE is more prone to rubbing damage and for that reason I think it's worth looking at silicone dolls but these dolls are still gorgeous.

Best wishes

Harem

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

james 1966 wrote:I agree Blindwebster, the construction appears to be quite good. It has not deterred me from buying one. But it also brings to light just how and why these dolls are so heavy. I can also see why they would take a long time to 'offgass' the chemical odor, being several inches thick TPE in some areas of the doll.
I do worry about the smell I have heard about. But I definitely feel better about the material in general and how long it might last. Like you said, it was quite thick and he had to pretty much saw it with a razor knife. As for the weight? The doll in the video I posted is only around 60 lbs, so I could deal with that. Hell, the silicone dolls I have my eyes on weigh 80-90 lbs.

At any rate, I kind of still want to go silicone if and when I do decide to commit. But these dolls are finally making me pay attention. Saving thousands and still getting something this hot and seemingly solid enough? Kind of hard not to be tempted... I may even get won over.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

I am kind of mystified as to why there was a huge large smooth cavity in that doll for the vagina?

Is the vagina internals cast after the doll?
Or was that an insert doll? Except it still had labia and I thought WMdolls inserts had the labia as part of the insert?

Personally I think the biggest problem with WMdolls is the weak neck. A snapped neck is game over for a doll. Without a head its just a cheapo torso doll. $2000 for a $200 torso doll. Not a good deal.

Snapped wrists you can live with, put wrist braces on, etc. Its not 'fun' but its doable... a full neck brace would look ugly as hell.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

I don't know that a snapped neck is a problem. It's actually flexible which is fortunate given my doll was delivered in an undersized box. The neck was bent the entire Pacific passage. Despite being bent there was no damage. The flexible neck is what leads to the creaking noise if a doll shakes during playtime. I've suggested doing away with flexible neck but WM may feel better a noisy neck than a neck broken during shipping. I suggest using a larger box and more padding. I'd pay the extra $5.00 cost (if it is even that much) to receive a doll that isn't noisy and which arrives in good shape.
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

tubee wrote:I don't know that a snapped neck is a problem. It's actually flexible which is fortunate given my doll was delivered in an undersized box. The neck was bent the entire Pacific passage. Despite being bent there was no damage. The flexible neck is what leads to the creaking noise if a doll shakes during playtime. I've suggested doing away with flexible neck but WM may feel better a noisy neck than a neck broken during shipping. I suggest using a larger box and more padding. I'd pay the extra $5.00 cost (if it is even that much) to receive a doll that isn't noisy and which arrives in good shape.
I would have paid at least $100 more for proper hinges in the neck, that would both last a long time AND not be noisy. And likely another $100 easy for wrist joints. I don't care much about the ankles.

Iv seen pictures of WMdolls with snapped necks.. I don't want to risk it so I don't pose my dolls neck at all if I can avoid it.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

INFORMATIONS