www.wmdolls.com

Excellent Deconstruction Video done By Doll Park

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
perciousnow

Excellent Deconstruction Video done By Doll Park

Post by perciousnow »

"WARNING" Not for dollies with weak Tummies ! !

I posted it hear as it resembles a WM Skeleton im not sure if it is my German isn't what it should be.

I found it very informative. I was also relived to see that the joints were Wrapped to prevent nuts and bolts from causing wear.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... gVH8dnpXvY

Can a WM rep confirm if this is one of their Dolls?
Narrow Minds Lead to Narrow Views Narrow Views Lead to a BORING LIFE ! !

CowboyBebop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Excellent Deconstruction Video done By Doll Park

Post by CowboyBebop »

That was super informative, even though I don't speak German. Anyone know exactly what doll that was?

wsjiii
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by wsjiii »

Or why he was tearing her down in the first place? The way he was handling that blade, I can't believe he didn't cut himself to pieces, lol.
Believing is Seeing.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

That is a WM

It implies that at the slightest excuse one stained by clothing such as this is not considered fit for sale and is only to be scrapped.

The human form even in image is for me sacred. The sheer callous butchery of the video is cannibalistic and I find most disturbing.

Best wishes

Harem

perciousnow

Post by perciousnow »

haremlover wrote:That is a WM

It implies that at the slightest excuse one stained by clothing such as this is not considered fit for sale and is only to be scrapped.

The human form even in image is for me sacred. The sheer callous butchery of the video is cannibalistic and I find most disturbing.

Best wishes

Harem

I also found it disturbing. "the reason for why I posted the warning" Death in any way or for any reason is upsetting. :( But sometimes it also let us learn important lessons for care and preventative medicine. Just as in Med School to become Anatomy professor, I found it difficult to watch. But I did learn important information that will help me care for my future partner who will hopefully arrive within the next month. Having Studied Human anatomy and being required to do post mortams I did learn to treat those lost to us with a lot more respect than the "person :shakefist: " in the video.

perciousnow

Post by perciousnow »

wsjiii wrote:Or why he was tearing her down in the first place? The way he was handling that blade, I can't believe he didn't cut himself to pieces, lol.
He did cut himself :lol: . TPE is very close to the same structure as Human Collegen "strand protiens suspended in a oil" and would react in the same way as the poor doll he was mutilating. While cutting you should approach it the same way a surgeon would slow strokes and slight pressure. The incessions are smoother, if cutting for a repair, and are easier to mend. Collegen and TPE repairs are simallar as the collogen and TPE Strand once broken do not rebond Hence scaring new protiens weave together in a human under the scab..

hmmmm.........

That gave me an idea for bonding without Glue :haha4: I'll have to try it on some scrap ! ! !

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

CowboyBebop wrote:That was super informative, even though I don't speak German. Anyone know exactly what doll that was?

It was super informative indeed. For many, should a fracture occur, shipping these dolls back for repair wouldn't be financially feasible. It's nice to know what's on the inside. However after looking at those wrapped built in joints I don't see how you could possibly even repair one of them. Hopefully they are designed for longevity. I do wonder how long one of these dolls might last if someone takes well care of it.

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

perciousnow wrote:Can a WM rep confirm if this is one of their Dolls?
Hi perciousnow,

We can confirm that this does appear to be a doll constructed by WM Dolls. Be advised, this is an older model doll and improvements have been done to skeleton and other internal components since then.
We have been aware of this video for some time and we would like to say that we do not like videos like this and many customers have complained to us that this video look like a dissection of a human. Because many customers see doll as girlfriend/companion and have developed a relationship with the doll it is very disturbing to see such a video where doll is brutally chopped up. We have asked this reseller before to please remove video because of this but they do not share our and some of our customers view on this. We can not make them remove it, owners may of course do as they wish with their dolls.

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

I found it very educational and informitive, though if he had applied a little heat to the scalpel it would be like a hot knife through butter making life a lot easier for him with a good clean cut instead of all that tearing and hacking :(

Nice to see the neck exposed, got 3 dolls with problems in that area. I have an idea to fix now.

Thanks perciousnow for posting. :thumbs_up:

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

I find that this video is very informative concerning the constructional properties on an older WM Dolls body but not the way how brutal and heartless the doll is dismantled.
That looks not very professional and his unsafe knife handling isn't an exemplary recommendation at all :thumbs_down:
Thanks for sharing this link perciousnow.

Guy

homanoidus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by homanoidus »

Very informative to see how the doll is made and see really what you buy...
Even if the guy is brutal and his unsafe knife handling is not a lesson...
Thank you for posting.

Homan
"To put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." (Dead poets society)

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Interesting, bit failed to show the one joint i really wanted to see, the hip joint arrangement.

Also interesting to note the wrist rotation joint, I haven't experienced this on Xiaoli.

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

This video would have been incredibly helpful had I seen it before fixing Talia's wrists and ankles. .. good to have for any future ones, though.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

amytyl wrote:This video would have been incredibly helpful had I seen it before fixing Talia's wrists and ankles. .. good to have for any future ones, though.
It would help people/customers more if ALL the doll manufacturers would show and explain their skeletons .. on their own web sites.

Reasons are; 1.) prevent others like dollpart1's video from misrepresenting the quality and design of said skeleton from the doll company (WM). 2.) if customer knows the mechanics of the skeleton's joints it would prevent damage in posing doll or repair if needed. 3.) disclosure and transparency and serenity promotes trust to the customer instead of any doubt. 4.) would prevent and/or answer questions before they are asked.

The skeletons cannot be "trade secrets" for long because others will provide the info needed for the informed public. I believe all doll makers should respect the customers need for all information before someone spends such a large amount of money.

perciousnow

Post by perciousnow »

r363b wrote:
amytyl wrote:This video would have been incredibly helpful had I seen it before fixing Talia's wrists and ankles. .. good to have for any future ones, though.
It would help people/customers more if ALL the doll manufacturers would show and explain their skeletons .. on their own web sites.

Reasons are; 1.) prevent others like dollpart1's video from misrepresenting the quality and design of said skeleton from the doll company (WM). 2.) if customer knows the mechanics of the skeleton's joints it would prevent damage in posing doll or repair if needed. 3.) disclosure and transparency and serenity promotes trust to the customer instead of any doubt. 4.) would prevent and/or answer questions before they are asked.

The skeletons cannot be "trade secrets" for long because others will provide the info needed for the informed public. I believe all doll makers should respect the customers need for all information before someone spends such a large amount of money.
Totally agree took me forever to find method of manufacture info before I chose WM. One of the main reasons was info on some issues they have had in the past and how they responded to correct them.

INFORMATIONS