www.wmdolls.com

I'm finally home

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
patbutter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: I'm finally home

Post by patbutter »

Absolutely gorgeous! She is irresistible! Congratulations!

I think a very close relative of Hiroko will be my first doll :lol: .

If I read your posts correctly, your wait was almost exactly a month. Definitely worth the wait

Hiroko
Doll
Doll

Post by Hiroko »

Vanima -- I am TPE. It is very human like, but can stain easily, but they go away after awhile. I just try and wear white because of that, unless I am sure that the color dyes won't rub off. I too only know TPE or human, silicone sounds like fun, it would be interesting to see what it is like.

I am envious, you can snuggle anytime you want. I just read or watch movies. Yes, we both need a friend to keep up company, like a big sister :) I'll try and hint around so Ning will get the idea. I thing sometime in the summer would be nice. Perhaps there might be a sale on "flights" from home.

Thanks Patbutter, that's what Ning thought.

jigsaw11
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jigsaw11 »

hi..
more pics from your little princess please

Jjchoi21
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jjchoi21 »

Love your doll a lot!

Hiroko
Doll
Doll

Post by Hiroko »

Thanks Jj -- I'm a total sex maniac. I look innocent, but I'm a sex bomb. I used to easily fool Ning with my innocent look and get anything I wanted, but it's harder now. I am really going to pour on the cute factor soon in order to convince Ning to get me a sister. :)

Hiroko

INFORMATIONS