www.wmdolls.com

Fake WM dolls?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Fake WM dolls?

Post by DarkOne »

haremlover wrote:
Asterix wrote:So, obviosly some members may have fake wm-dolls.
The question of this thread is how to tell the difference. It might not be so "obviosly" at all.
For certain mine is not fake.
Best wishes
Harem
I find it quiet interesting that WMdolls have not commented on this thread. You would think they would be the expert in telling other dolls from their own and would know exactly what makes a fake WMdoll different.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

Hi all,

We have been busy with new doll so sorry for not posting.

We do not have many tips on this subject other than echo AlexKnight's post and use common sense. We do not have many cases with people with a doll that looks like ours, but one has gotten very close yes. We have taken legal action against this producer in China and the resellers but I do not have any update on this. Sadly this is common in many businesses and we have also seen copies of dolls from other manufacturers and it is very unfortunate and is of course damaging the whole industry not just the affected manufacturers.

We once again urge people (when they are considering buying a new doll) to stay away from Aliexpress and also eBay when buying dolls. Buy from a known local reseller or directly from us. And when a deal is too good to be true it most often is. Dolls may differ in price, but not much, and if a doll is much cheaper one place it should act as a warning sign. You can risk ending up with either a completely different doll than the one you ordered or possibly a flawed, damaged or in worst case what might look very much like a known doll but is not. As for the second hand market many of the same guidelines should be followed but it is impossible to control for any manufacturer. I have not seen or touched a doll that appears to be a copy of our doll so I can not comment on this specifically but we have had reports of a few such dolls on the Chinese market as mentioned earlier. Also some who sell dolls use pictures of dolls from manufacturers but sell doll that look different, it is unfortunate that this happens but it is impossible to controll.

Also if anyone is in doubt a spcific doll you wish to purchase you could always PM/mail us or your favourite reseller to get a view on the matter :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I saw elsewhere Maidendoll announcing their new website and a link to an associated Aliexpress page for "Orange international Hong Kong co., LTD.". From their list of products which include both WM dolls and the fakes - indicated by the 163 and the 165 sizes - it seems as though Maidendoll are sellers rather than manufacturers.
WM Dolls Affiliate wrote: We have been busy with new doll so sorry for not posting.
This sounds most exciting and every reason to ensure buying a genuine doll from one of the designated sellers.

Best wishes

Harem

INFORMATIONS