www.wmdolls.com

How to deal with air vacuum effect on 100cm doll?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
NingyouLover

Re: How to deal with air vacuum effect on 100cm doll?

Post by NingyouLover »

I'll go with DarkOne, open the legs out further and push a bit on the pubic area to expel the air. It sounds like you have the original version without the anus. That's probably why she is so tight. Try it with an FC, that should be easier for the air to get out. When I used the FC I didn't have any problem, but when I started going bareback, I used Dark's method and it slides in easy, but the suction is incredible. Try pushing down before you insert and if that doesn't help, then start yourself and then push from up to down and you should hear or feel the air going past you.

It would be a pity for you to get rid of her without getting to enjoy her. We can probably help more with a bit more info. Insert or built-in? I am confused, does she have an anal opening? If it is an insert you might want to cut a bit, but if she is built-in, don't cut anything, it will tear open more every time you use her. Try cutting down on the lube a bit, you don't need too much with this doll (built-in). There has to be a way to figure this out.

Ning

INFORMATIONS