www.wmdolls.com

Improved delivery time from WM

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Improved delivery time from WM

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

Hi all!

Just wanted to inform you all that our new factory is now up and running 100% and we can now deliver dolls faster to our friends on TDF. All dolls in our current line up should now leave our factory in around 10 days under normal circumstances.

We also want to take the opportunity to thank the members of the TDF community for always helping us to improve our dolls, both design and quality, so we never stop developing better dolls. This is why we always give TDF members better price than other customers. Constructive feedback from all of you is essential for our development as a company and allthough we do not always post much we do actually read every post in our forum section.

As always we are working on many things, including the TPE material strength, skeleton design and strength, and new heads and bodies.

Thank you again for your help and we hope shorter delivery times will make the wait for a doll to arrive a little bit easier.

WM

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Improved delivery time from WM

Post by haremlover »

WM Dolls Affiliate wrote: We also want to take the opportunity to thank the members of the TDF community for always helping us to improve our dolls, both design and quality, so we never stop developing better dolls.
Thank you for being so tolerant of me having been . . . :wink: a pain in the neck . . . and all in the name of improvement :haha4:

Seriously though, now having got through the enormous turmoil that you've been through no doubt WM will go from strength to strength in excellence.

Best wishes

Harem

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Awesome, WMdolls. Glad to know you are listening to our incessant complaints!

Im waiting on my 100cm, cant wait to get her!

Pichu_Pichu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pichu_Pichu »

Same here,

Just ordered mine (Riley) with 1amdollusa and can't wait to see her... crossing fingers ... cheers WM great work and keep them coming ..

digitaldavid

Post by digitaldavid »

I hope this means the doll I ordered last week from BD will get here sooner. They told me WM was having delays and it would take 30+ days.

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

The delays that BD mentioned was due to moving and setting up the new factory, but this process has ended now and delivery times are now down to where they should be :)

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

Bump....I had to go digging to find this but here is the proof to refute the claims of ''I don't know where everyone is getting this 10 day production claim....we have NEVER said that!'' :whistle:...

Rocco1

Post by Rocco1 »

Is this still the average turn around time, 10 days? Any update? I've been reading some are seeing their order in 35+ days just now shipping out over the last few days.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Rocco1 wrote:Is this still the average turn around time, 10 days? Any update? I've been reading some are seeing their order in 35+ days just now shipping out over the last few days.
From the vendor side I can confirm that WM currently has very fast lead times. Between March and May, the delay was around 25-30 days, since the beginning of June, it's down to 4-9 (working) days from payment to receiving a tracking code. That makes WM Dolls at the moment to the fastest of our suppliers. :thumbs_up:

-Ira
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Rocco1

Post by Rocco1 »

wow that's awesome!

INFORMATIONS