www.wmdolls.com

rotation

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
anataus

rotation

Post by anataus »

hello

I am interested in the nice looking WM 158 or 145 dolls
One question
I grab their shoulders when they are seated on the bed, trying to rotate their torso
What does it happen ?
Answers :
a) dont even try , unless you are body builder
b) you can try unless you get annoyed of crick-crock- crack noises and of jerky movements
c) no problem, their torso smootly and noiselesly rotates

Thanks in advance

Zutroy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: rotation

Post by Zutroy »

Hi anataus. The answer is a little bit of b and c. With my 145cm, the upper torso initially has a single click (probably due to the joint tightness) and needs a little initial force to rotate left or right but the movement is smooth. All the joints in a new doll takes a little time for them to move smoother as they loosen over time.

Don't be surprised if you feel the joints are too stiff from the start. They will loosen over time the more they get used (arms and legs will probably loosen the quickest).

anataus

Post by anataus »

Zutroy wrote:Hi anataus. The answer is a little bit of b and c. With my 145cm, the upper torso initially has a single click (probably due to the joint tightness) and needs a little initial force to rotate left or right but the movement is smooth. All the joints in a new doll takes a little time for them to move smoother as they loosen over time.

Don't be surprised if you feel the joints are too stiff from the start. They will loosen over time the more they get used (arms and legs will probably loosen the quickest).
Thanks Zutroy
So flexibility is just a matter of time and exercises :D
I am not intersted in photography so I dont care if she can not hold postures
if I understood correctly she gets so flexible that you need just a little effort to move her limbs and twist / bend her torso and her head when cuddling in bed
Am I right ?

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

anataus wrote:
Zutroy wrote:Hi anataus. The answer is a little bit of b and c. With my 145cm, the upper torso initially has a single click (probably due to the joint tightness) and needs a little initial force to rotate left or right but the movement is smooth. All the joints in a new doll takes a little time for them to move smoother as they loosen over time.

Thanks Zutroy
So flexibility is just a matter of time and exercises :D
I am not intersted in photography so I dont care if she can not hold postures
if I understood correctly she gets so flexible that you need just a little effort to move her limbs and twist / bend her torso and her head when cuddling in bed
Am I right ?
Mines torso has absolutely 0 friction. lean her forward and her torso will rotate till her arms point down.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Zutroy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zutroy »

@anataus - That's right, she will loosen up. I'm not sure if they will, but maybe if you order a doll direct from the makers (tell them you are a forum member if you don't contact them through PM) you could see if they could make her joints really loose for you right from the start. I recall reading a post where someone requested a more flexible girl, but don't quote me on that...

Bottom line - never hurts to ask!

@DarkOne - I guess I still need to play with Kyoko more to get her to loosen her up :D

NingyouLover

Post by NingyouLover »

I can't remember who the poster was, but there was a member that really wanted a loose doll and used to move each limb something like 100 times a day and it loosened up pretty quick. I like them a bit tight because once they are loose, or too loose, that's it, you can't go back.

Ning

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

DarkOne wrote:
Mines torso has absolutely 0 friction. lean her forward and her torso will rotate till her arms point down.
This is not normal for any WM Doll in this short time. Our earliest test-models that we still have that came with this function do still offer resistance when rotating, even after heavy usage.

INFORMATIONS