www.wmdolls.com

Range of motion in WM dolls...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Range of motion in WM dolls...

Post by Karrot »

just to derail this thread totally.......

Cybrwolf - Pronounced the same as 'Bob' :wink:

Karrot

:haha4:
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Cybrwolf

Post by Cybrwolf »

:D Yeah Karrot is right, I've gone and derailed this thread. Sorry.

I would think that as has been wonderfully demonstrated by Xiaoli using the combination of hip positioning & gentle kneeling I would think that having this doll doing the cowgirl position, with one IMPORTANT point!

You will still have to do all the work!
Plus to ensure you don't put excess pressure on those lovely knees, I would recommend you avoid the natural impluse of pulling her down onto you.

You might even enjoy the face-to-face sitting positon, because the hip positioning should allow you to wrap her legs around you, which of course would heighten the realism.

Ok, DAMNIT why isn't it Tuesday yet?!?!?!?!??!
(Waiting on a doll is rough!)
Artifical bodies, cybernetic brains, who are we to complain, if we need high level maintenance. As long as they keep making parts for us, we get to live forever!

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

That's why I'm thinking of going with this lighter doll. I could see getting too tired moving a heavy doll around to keep the mood going...

INFORMATIONS