www.wmdolls.com

Welcome Home Amy!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
AmysDaddy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Welcome Home Amy!

Post by AmysDaddy »

After what felt like an eternity waiting (although actually was a very quick two and a half weeks) my young lady has now arrived with me.

As you can see, Amy has made herself very much at home, and I'm hoping we can get to know each other very well as soon as she puts her damn phone down for one minute!

A big thank you to the guys at DollStudio who she stayed with en-route from China for their help with the ordering process and keeping me up to date with progress. I can't recommend them highly enough!
IMG_3927.jpg
IMG_3902.jpg
IMG_3905.jpg
IMG_3909.jpg
IMG_3913.jpg
IMG_3916.jpg
IMG_3925.jpg

Greyling

Re: Welcome Home Amy!

Post by Greyling »

Now you get to have fun finding more outfits!

Orion
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Orion »

Congrats! Those are some great shots. Still waiting on mine - going on 4 weeks.
All Doll Lovers should GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

A big welcome to you Amy! Very attractive lady indeed.

You mentioned the agony of waiting for Amy's arrival. Good thing it was rather short as compared to RDs, months I have read. Talk about agony of a long wait.

Amy is now home so enjoy your honeymoon .

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

hm...quick question, is your dolls neck loose and makes creaking sounds when the head moves as well? Mines head keeps spinning if i lean her too far left or right, or prop her against a pillow ger head just slides and turns. and she cant hold the position of looking up or down. is this normal for these dolls?

Thanks and congrats.

digitaldavid

Post by digitaldavid »

Xephyr wrote:hm...quick question, is your dolls neck loose and makes creaking sounds when the head moves as well? Mines head keeps spinning if i lean her too far left or right, or prop her against a pillow ger head just slides and turns. and she cant hold the position of looking up or down. is this normal for these dolls?

Thanks and congrats.

It's normal.. The neck seems to be made from the spring like material that bounces back into position after you bend it.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

digitaldavid wrote:
Xephyr wrote:hm...quick question, is your dolls neck loose and makes creaking sounds when the head moves as well? Mines head keeps spinning if i lean her too far left or right, or prop her against a pillow ger head just slides and turns. and she cant hold the position of looking up or down. is this normal for these dolls?

Thanks and congrats.

It's normal.. The neck seems to be made from the spring like material that bounces back into position after you bend it.

Nirriti

Post by Nirriti »

^ about creaking ^

From what I've gathered it seemed to be the norm, at least with Riley.
There's a guy who made a video on youtube ''DOLL SPOT'' (channel name) with an example too.
PLEASE, don't take all this guy's video for pure cash, I'm just referencing this to show others the creaking-neck thing.

INFORMATIONS