www.wmdolls.com

Shipping

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
messageme2009

Shipping

Post by messageme2009 »

I ordered a doll over a month ago and I got an email today from WM Dolls wanting my credit card for shipping charges. Is this normal? I ordered the doll from http://www.wmdolls.com

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Shipping

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

Hi,

I only have access to payments via PayPal, which is our preferred method of payment, but we do also accept credit card payments if you order from our website yes. You can send an email to wmdolls@gmail.com with your question and we will look into your case. Or if you want to you can post some more on the forum so you get 5 posts and then you can send me your details in a Personal Message here and I will be able to help you out.

messageme2009

Post by messageme2009 »

Has anyone else ordered a doll and paid for it via pay pal then get an email later asking for shipping charges?

jaybee111

Post by jaybee111 »

Contact Adam aka WM Dolls Affiliate. He will help you out with this, messageme2009. Send him email as stated above or make a few more posts and PM him. He is trustworthy and he would have given you a better price by going through him originally.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

I am sure you could send any additional(?) shipping charges by paypal instead if you are worried, just ask them via the e-mail provided by WM Dolls Affiliate above. I recommend using the e-mail for fastest responses, as they (notice and) reply to e-mails faster then anything else.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

messageme2009

Post by messageme2009 »

The doll was shipped. Thank you!!

Scottyman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Scottyman »

This has me worried. I thought the shipping was included when I ordered from wmdolls.com. I"m scared to find out how much shipping will be to the US.

Chat_Noir
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Chat_Noir »

After asking i was told today that shipping is included in the prices. In case of doubt write them an email. They are allways very quick and polite to reply.

INFORMATIONS