www.wmdolls.com

Just ordered from WMDolls. Question

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Scottyman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Just ordered from WMDolls. Question

Post by Scottyman »

Hi

I just placed an order and was curious how long it takes for them to complete an order and ship? Also, there was no mention of shipping charges on the site. I'm hoping shipping is included. I'm in the US.

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Just ordered from WMDolls. Question

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

Hi,

It depends on the model doll you ordered and the configuration. If you post 2 more forum posts you are able to send me a PM here on the forum with your order details. Then I can help you out and see to it that your doll is finished fast and has no extra shipping costs :)

Scottyman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Scottyman »

Alright. Sounds good.

Scottyman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Scottyman »

PM sent