www.wmdolls.com

decision?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Sicmonkey
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

decision?

Post by Sicmonkey »

I'm on the verge of ordering my first doll but really need some help sorting through the options and vendors. I'm pretty much set on a 140 or 158 WM doll as shown on vendor realistic love doll but I'm wondering what the advantage or disadvantage is to ordering from a vendor as opposed to direct from WM.

Advice is more than welcome, it's wanted. :)

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: decision?

Post by jonn »

I can't recommend any particular vendor, but the main difference is going to be the quality of the service you recieve. Read a bunch of posts in each vendor's forum, particularly any posts about problems experienced, to get some idea of which one you want to trust.

Also, be sure to ask if there is a discount for dollforum members. I don't know if all the vendors offer one, but some certainly do.

Greyling

Post by Greyling »

If you are in the US I'd use 1AM, Brent offers a discount and has excellent customer service including a service in which the doll goes to him, then he inspects it, and makes sure there are no flaws, then if so it goes to you, if not, back it goes.

Mike0122

Post by Mike0122 »

Greyling wrote:If you are in the US I'd use 1AM, Brent offers a discount and has excellent customer service including a service in which the doll goes to him, then he inspects it, and makes sure there are no flaws, then if so it goes to you, if not, back it goes.
That's a good idea.

INFORMATIONS