www.wmdolls.com

WM Standing Option?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
LatexLadyLover

WM Standing Option?

Post by LatexLadyLover »

Does WM offer the standing option for the 155cm Shannon and can very high heels be worn on them?

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: WM Standing Option?

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

LatexLadyLover wrote:Does WM offer the standing option for the 155cm Shannon and can very high heels be worn on them?
Hi,

Yes we offer the standing option for all dolls.

If you are very careful, she can wear heels. But I repeat, you will of course need to be extra careful. And if she does wear heels it should only be for short amount of time, do not store her standing up. This is a difficult operation and failure to do it right and with shoes not suitable she can get damaged.
She can stand on her own, but a doll with such large breasts will have a tendency to want to move forward, so supporting her somehow is recommended. If she is wearing heels it will be much more difficult to balance her. If she is not balanced and posed correctly she will either fall over or the ankle will twist and possibly break. It is difficult for a person to balance in heels and it is even more difficult for a doll.
Another thing is you must have the doll standing on the three bolts under her foot, do not have her weight supported by the soft toes because she will get permanently damaged. This means you need to be careful what sort of heels you put on her, and will limit your options.

On a general basis we recommend sensible flat shoes for all our standing dolls, and common sense will get you a long way. For short amounts of time and for photos she will be able to wear some high heeled shoes but caution is needed. We can not support damaged caused by the doll wearing high heels. Dolls without the standing option should never ever stand with all the weight on the feet, period.

Here is a photo of 155 cm doll standing in heels.
stand_heels.jpg
stand_heels.jpg (83.47 KiB) Viewed 3133 times
WM

MIKE238
Former Member

Post by MIKE238 »

I was very curious about how best to store or display a 155 cm doll. Can she stand - without shoes - for long periods of time without damage? To me that would be the best way to store the doll because laying her on her backside for a long time could possibly flatten her backside, right? Plus it would be nice to have her standing up all the time like a real lady!

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

Do not store the doll standing up. Standing option or no, she should always be stored flat on her back.

thekingstonreview

Post by thekingstonreview »

If you had the standing option for the 155cm doll and had her in bare feet or socks, why couldn't you keep the doll standing for long periods? Let's say you had a custom stand for her so she wouldn't fall over.
It's not a doll, dammit, it's an action figure!

frugal

Post by frugal »

HI
I read on one doll site .It said do not store flat down .It will flatten it out. Store by hanging up in a warm dry dark room
do by removing head and screwing a hanging hook . same with head

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I have a WM145 with standing feet and she has always stood since she arrived in the summer. Admittedly I have added some wide washers under the foot bolts as I believe this affords some extra protection for the foot and also acts to improve stability. Obviously a larger breasted gal would be more top heavy and therefore trickier to balance but my 145 balances very well and I have stood her with no other support for brief photos, although, of course, I didn't take my eyes off her! As she is used primarily for photography I want to maintain her standing ability for as long as possible. The regular bending of the legs at the knee and hip will eventually loosen the joints there making standing a little harder to achieve but still not impossible but as she is right now she stands very well and the tpe on her feet is as it was when she arrived. I'm not sure that I would have one of the heavier dolls, say the 40kg gals, standing for such a long time but my Keiko is 28kg which is a very manageable weight. I keep her in UK adult 2.5 size canvas shoes that have a thickish flat sole. What I haven't tried is to stand her in high heels as this would focus most of her weight onto the toes which would inevitably get squashed. There is a member on this forum that has devised a metal plate that he places under the foot bolts and seems to have had some success using this to have his doll standing in high heels, certainly his photos look impressive. Obviously as WM do not recommend having a doll stand for long periods then it's down to the owner to do it at their own risk but all I can say, from my experience, it seems to be ok for a doll that's around the 30kg mark that has the standing foot option and, most importantly, you provide another point of contact, such as a wall with a piece of sponge to prevent any compression marks where the doll is in contact. I have Keiko stand then lean her back slightly and there is a chair in front of her which I rest her hand on so she's not going anywhere!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Keiko standing unaided with no other support to demonstrate how well she is balanced.
Attachments
Keiko (WM145)
Keiko (WM145)
IMG_20171122_104715_204.jpg (660.65 KiB) Viewed 2111 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

This is how Keiko is usually 'stored', notice that her hand is supposed to be resting on the chair but seems to have wandered a bit!
Attachments
Keiko (WM145) with Athena (OR156H)
Keiko (WM145) with Athena (OR156H)
IMG_20171124_123103_509.jpg (963.21 KiB) Viewed 2110 times

INFORMATIONS