www.wmdolls.com

WM140 lovers PICS

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
RGC_0767
Former Member

Re: WM140 lovers PICS

Post by RGC_0767 »

JSNewbie wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:
JSNewbie wrote:Wow, first of all let me say hi! I’m new to all this but I can say this is rapidly becoming my favourite place to be. Looking through this thread helped me to decide precisely what I needed in my life. Looking at all of the sheer gorgeousness has shown me I made the right choice. She has been ordered and hopefully I’ll be able to reveal her soon. The days definitely can’t pass fast enough. Thanks for showing me the way!
Hope you enjoy it. I've had mine since January this year. It has been novel. Dressing it up is fun, but that's all for me. The sex sucks!! hahahaha. but then maybe it is just me.... Notice I called "she", "it"? I'm still struggling calling LuAnne "she". It's artificial, and I'm a realist :)
"she" has been in storage for at least half of the time since arriving :) Been bummed out about buying it. Not the money spent, just another unnecessary toy I really did not need. Plus, in all honesty I think this doll stuff is a competition for some. a fetish of sorts LOL.
For info on care etc, this Forum is great!
In the right place for great info!!
Thanks. One thing I have come to appreciate about this forum is the honesty in responses. The range seems to run from those who see the novelty of ownership to the ones needing surrogate companionship. But I think everyone here wants to give the best advice they can. I guess it all comes down to howfar you like to indulge in fantasy. I would say I’m probably half way along that spectrum but we’ll see what happens.
At the moment I am very much awate of the artificiality that I am buying into. Maybe ownership will change that with time. Here’s to finding out!
I suppose it's why I'm bummed out about the sex part of it. It works :) but it's harder than a hand held toy or a good real woman. Doll is not a great substitute for reality for me. BUT I really enjoy seeing how gorgeous I can make her. (oopps see? I called it "her") They got to me here :) If I truly did not enjoy some things about the doll stuff I would have either sold or given her away.
You will enjoy getting outfits and seeing what you can do for the "girl who really needs you" :) When I bring her out to get "dolled up" she looks excited... if she could talk she'd say: "you suck in the sack" "But you're a really great guy with other things".... "Now quit taking all those pics and fix my fingers you broke".... :haha4:

dolllover84

Post by dolllover84 »

Brianna felt like contributing toward her favorite babe thread on the forum.
Attachments
6.jpg
6.jpg (575.44 KiB) Viewed 3208 times

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

One_of_the_last.jpg
One of the last pics I took of LuAnne.
I've lost interest in all this doll stuff. She has been stored more lately.
Coming to grips with all of this. Not sure if it is a healthy thing for me.
I am sure I am not alone in these thoughts.
Deleted all my attachments. Maybe some of my pics were helpful to some. I do not know.
just kinda messed up at the moment.... this too shall pass!!

corruptable destiny
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by corruptable destiny »

A selection of pics from previous sets. :sleeping:
Attachments
372_1000.jpg
372_1000.jpg (192.35 KiB) Viewed 2932 times
603_1000.jpg
603_1000.jpg (188.44 KiB) Viewed 2932 times
102_1000.jpg
102_1000.jpg (165.31 KiB) Viewed 2932 times
912_1000.jpg
912_1000.jpg (167.09 KiB) Viewed 2932 times
776_1000.jpg
776_1000.jpg (173 KiB) Viewed 2932 times
520_1000.jpg
520_1000.jpg (165.39 KiB) Viewed 2932 times
512_1000.jpg
512_1000.jpg (126.01 KiB) Viewed 2932 times
538_1000.jpg
538_1000.jpg (152.34 KiB) Viewed 2932 times
842_1000.jpg
842_1000.jpg (208.38 KiB) Viewed 2932 times
346_1000.jpg
346_1000.jpg (84.82 KiB) Viewed 2932 times
. A link to our profile on Xhamster.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Mishka1965 wrote:
With great enthusiasm, I give you my Sasha, who arrived last week. She is a green eyed red head with a tan complexion. What else is sexier than that?
Her first photo-shoot at the country home was great, and I hope you like her pics as much as she does.

Also, this is for all WM140 enthusiasts, please post your favorite pics of your honey!

WM36 tan head..

Please post your favorite pics in this thread. Let's show everyone what a beauty she is!

Thanks for looking!
Mishka

D750 full frame Nikon, 28-75 portrait lens
Seeing this doll in person is amazing!. She is cute to have around shop here .
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Sevenup
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sevenup »

I am new, but I will be getting a 140 ASAP!

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Hello Sevenup,

If you haven't already, you can see the new members welcome page here: Welcome to TDF!

:glou:

ZD

Rocketman16
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rocketman16 »

Hi dolllover84 an Mishka(and others as well), Im doing some research to get my own 1st doll,and
man I Just fell in love with these dolls they are inhumanly beautiful,I cant take my eyes out of the pictures(which are pretty good) and you my friends are the GODS of dolls,you have done a wonderful job!!!(I dont want to be disrespectful)

Ok now I have a few questions about these dolls:
From what I see in the comments Brianna and sasha are tan WM140cm doll with A head #36 or 39? they share the same head/face,Im sure I seen that same head with the eyes open,right?
Ive seen the same doll with tan lines and freckles? am I correct?how she can get them?
Boobs and but giggle? can I spank her or slap her ass?

Seems like she combines good forms with being small, Im sure its pretty convenient storage wise.
Whats the color/diameter for the nips?
Does she has any make up on the pics other than the basic she came with?
Where did you got the doll from? price please?
How much does she weight?
Would you think would be too small for a 6 feet man?
What size was the box where it was shipped?
What is the clothing sizes of this doll?
Do the socks leave marks?
What is the clothing sizes for the doll?
Do standing feets are for bare feet on a rug only?

Im looking for a doll like this but more latin looking, seems like I may be able to get that effect eith a dark brown or black wig and brown eyes, what do you think?

Do you think I may be able to find hazel or light brown eyes?
I want her to be a little bit like Sashas head skin and hair(but brown and brown eyes) with Briannas body

Thanks And please keep the good work!

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

I'll try answering a few of those for you.

Head #39 is the closed eye version of head #36.
Tan lines and freckles were done by the owner, no option to get them from the factory.
You can slap that ass for days. See videos here: https://reallovesexdolls.com/video-gallery/
Nipple color and diameter can be selected when you order or you can change the color yourself.
I bought mine from RLSD but the price has dropped since then.
She weighs about 50 pounds but its not evenly distributed.
I'm about 6 feet. There are some minor things like bending down to kiss her but nothing you wouldn't expect from dating a short girl.
The box was 53"x18"x10"
I go as small as possible when clothes shopping. Xs or Asian small are best. Girls size 10-12 for pants.
Sock won't leave compression marks, but like any clothing may stain.
Standing feet work anywhere, bare foot or in shoes. The tricky part is getting the doll balanced correctly. Always give her a third point of contact to keep her from falling over.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Rocketman16 wrote:Hi dolllover84 an Mishka(and others as well), Im doing some research to get my own 1st doll,and
man I Just fell in love with these dolls they are inhumanly beautiful,I cant take my eyes out of the pictures(which are pretty good) and you my friends are the GODS of dolls,you have done a wonderful job!!!(I dont want to be disrespectful)

Ok now I have a few questions about these dolls:
From what I see in the comments Brianna and sasha are tan WM140cm doll with A head #36 or 39? they share the same head/face,Im sure I seen that same head with the eyes open,right?
Ive seen the same doll with tan lines and freckles? am I correct?how she can get them?
Boobs and but giggle? can I spank her or slap her ass?

Seems like she combines good forms with being small, Im sure its pretty convenient storage wise.
Whats the color/diameter for the nips?
Does she has any make up on the pics other than the basic she came with?
Where did you got the doll from? price please?
How much does she weight?
Would you think would be too small for a 6 feet man?
What size was the box where it was shipped?
What is the clothing sizes of this doll?
Do the socks leave marks?
What is the clothing sizes for the doll?
Do standing feets are for bare feet on a rug only?

Im looking for a doll like this but more latin looking, seems like I may be able to get that effect eith a dark brown or black wig and brown eyes, what do you think?

Do you think I may be able to find hazel or light brown eyes?
I want her to be a little bit like Sashas head skin and hair(but brown and brown eyes) with Briannas body

Thanks And please keep the good work!
You're in great company with the WM140, and mine was sent to Samara for sale, so she has the doll if you want my doll. I had to make room for other's but the pictures I will always like!

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

airvader
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by airvader »

So helpful to new Doll owners

Kudo's guys !!!
Airvader

Semobud
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Semobud »

She looks incredible! Everything! The red hair and tan skin look amazing!

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

dolllover84 wrote:Brianna felt like contributing toward her favorite babe thread on the forum.
That is a beautiful shot! I love everything about it. :)

Here's a recent one of Anna Marie...
20180607_125931.jpg
20180607_125931.jpg (3.69 MiB) Viewed 2581 times

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Bella arrived one week ago today and she is a sweetie! Such a lovely face with closed eyes and the cutest butt ever. she is a mite shorter than I thought but that's what I asked for due to her weight I could control. Not many pics yet but I'm still in the honeymoon stage.

I suppose in order to get her knee highs on I need to add a bit more powder to the legs.
Attachments
_1DF5372a.jpg
_1DF5372a.jpg (787.06 KiB) Viewed 2573 times
_1DF5353a.jpg
_1DF5353a.jpg (751.25 KiB) Viewed 2575 times
_1DF5352a.jpg
_1DF5352a.jpg (704.14 KiB) Viewed 2575 times
_1DF5344a.jpg
_1DF5344a.jpg (768.32 KiB) Viewed 2575 times

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Great lady you have there ColColt.

I always have stockings/hose when putting on difficult clothing that can damage her

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

INFORMATIONS