www.wmdolls.com

Goose neck ....does WM dolls use this?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
RGC_0767
Former Member

Re: Goose neck ....does WM dolls use this?

Post by RGC_0767 »

When I first got my doll in January this year. After installing her head and moving it around, that creaking sound was horrible. For storage,
I did like the idea of hanging from a hook. But once I learned how it was made, I was glad I did not hang from the neck. It is a goose neck I have.

It definitely pays to read posts here. even ancient ones. Some old posts are very helpful!!

To calm the creaks, some have poured a small amount of baby oil down the neck. I used a food grade penetrating oil, and it stopped all creaking.
But if doll is treated too rough, that goose neck could break. Hearing the creaks at first, I thought it WAS broken.

I am learning all the time how these babes are made, makes me all the more a gentleman. LOL

It pays to read the techy mumbo jumbo, just may make the doll experience better, and longer lasting.

reilynn
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by reilynn »

So...has this gotten any better? most of these posts are 2 years old...

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

reilynn wrote:So...has this gotten any better? most of these posts are 2 years old...
I believe they've switched with the hinged type now.
Fingers are still the big issue :)

reilynn
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by reilynn »

Good to hear. I'm considering a WM for a first.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

reilynn wrote:Good to hear. I'm considering a WM for a first.
Pros and cons to most dolls. WM is popular for sure!! Reading around here will give you tons of info.

Welcome aboard!!

reilynn
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by reilynn »

Pros and cons to most dolls. WM is popular for sure!! Reading around here will give you tons of info.
Almost too much... SM seems safe, but there are some dolls cheaper I like better (slightly), but they are from less known makers like JY (who's had issues in the past) or have recently overhauled things and should be making better products... like irontech and sy.

So many choice. WM has an amazing sale no on RLSD...so I'm kind of spending hours and hours looking cause if I go wm...the extra free head and wig is a nice offer.

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

Attention.
To get the hinged type neck you MUST buy the skeleton with movable shoulders otherwise you will get the goose type neck.

There is no skeleton available from Wm that has fixed shoulders and hinged type neck.

Since it is your 1st doll i recommend to buy the fixed vagina version, if you buy the insert type you will regret it.
Taking the insert out to clean it is pain in the ass and will cause tears from the 1st month.

Other guys that will advice you to buy the insert version do not have WM doll but another brand that using the insert is not so difficult.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

mala78 wrote:
Attention.
To get the hinged type neck you MUST buy the skeleton with movable shoulders otherwise you will get the goose type neck.

There is no skeleton available from Wm that has fixed shoulders and hinged type neck.
Thanks for that important info! Some day soon these dolls will suffer from Feature-itis :) it's already begun.

reilynn
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by reilynn »

mala78 wrote:
Attention.

Since it is your 1st doll i recommend to buy the fixed vagina version, if you buy the insert type you will regret it.
Taking the insert out to clean it is pain in the ass and will cause tears from the 1st month.

Other guys that will advice you to buy the insert version do not have WM doll but another brand that using the insert is not so difficult.
Thanks, I'm talking to a TDF vendor now about a WM 157cm and it's competitively priced with the shoulder/neck upgrade, standing, included. Just working out details now.

Bobby Carrot

Post by Bobby Carrot »

Always use common sense. If we guys can simply imagine OURSELVES suspended in the air by the neck, then we can understand where the strains will likely be on the doll with no support at the soles.

INFORMATIONS