www.wmdolls.com

My K-Cup has arrived :)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My K-Cup has arrived :)

Post by LJ69 »

Hello Nikku13

Welcome to the world of WM165K ownership. I have had mine since May and she is amazing. I have just reached over 6,500 photographs and I am having a great time with my girl.

Enjoy your time with her and post more pics when you can.

Regards
LJ69

BTW I WILL SOON BE LAUNCHING MY OWN OFFICIAL WEBSITE FEATURING MY WM165K AND ALL OF MY OTHER GIRLS ( inc XXX and Lesbian action).....STAY TUNED... .I have over 16,000 photos so far including the WM165K, OR156 and WM140.

I would welcome any requests/tips about what you would like to see on the upcoming website - people are welcome to send me a PM with any advice and ideas of what they would like to see on the website.

Some pics of my girls for all of you HUGE BREAST LOVERS!

Introducing Kathryn Hollingberry (WM165K) and Natasha Romanov (OR156G)
9123.JPG
9123.JPG (849.25 KiB) Viewed 1317 times
9130.JPG
9130.JPG (851.98 KiB) Viewed 1317 times
9403.JPG
9403.JPG (758.66 KiB) Viewed 1317 times

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

We are glad to see that you are enjoying your doll!
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

windave
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Your cup runneth over and so do those of your dolls. Your photos are fab. Can hardly wait to see more.

INFORMATIONS