www.wmdolls.com

Who else wants bigger boobs than K-cup? (Pictures)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Who else wants bigger boobs than K-cup? (Pictures)

Post by CF »

Dolly Dearest wrote:Damn 8O
Yes. Very much so.

Does this mean you and the ladies are getting a new roommate? I would love to see how Alice would react. :)
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Curveman

Post by Curveman »

CF wrote:Well, one year, one month, and two weeks after my initial post, Climax Doll has just released a 3/5th scale (105cm tall) doll that measures b: 106cm - w: 63.5cm - h: 71cm. That's right: Her bustline is bigger than her height! If Climax ever decides to release a five-foot/150cm version of Una, with the same proportions, a lot of people will never leave their homes again. :)

Hopefully this is the start of a new era in doll bodies. I would love to see whoever designed WM's K-Cup doll try creating a doll of similar voluptuousness. The K-Cup started this trend, the YL150 (which followed in the footsteps of this thread - read into that what you will!) built upon it, and now Una Kaine has raised the bar.

WM just unveiled a busty torso. Run a search for "WM" and "torso," and you'll find threads about it popping up today - several vendors are advertising it, although I can't tell if it's available for purchase quite yet. The elongated nipples and clit are very daring. Some folks on this thread said they love long nipples, and the torso is bound to turn heads. It may even exist because of the comments that have been shared right here.

The bottom line, whatever your personal taste in women: Manufacturers are listening to us! Evangelize for your dream doll. Spread the word about what you'd like to see, and you might get what you've always wanted.
Ahhhhh!! i want one! soo cute and busty!
Bea's Introduction (105cm Uns Kaine (huge tits))http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=382&t=91628
Bunny's Reintroduction(90cm milf doll (huge ass))http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=92928
Bunny's bikini shots (90cm milf doll (huge ass)) http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=75769

Melonie's introduction (165 K cup) http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=73968

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

CF wrote:
Dolly Dearest wrote:Damn 8O
Yes. Very much so.

Does this mean you and the ladies are getting a new roommate? I would love to see how Alice would react. :)
Nah. I don't have enough room. :|

But it's about time that you get a big busty doll, isn't it? This is exactly what you've been wishing for, right? :)
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Dolly Dearest wrote:
But it's about time that you get a big busty doll, isn't it? This is exactly what you've been wishing for, right? :)
Yes, it is! :)
Viva la megaboobs!

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

i don't know about the milk but the titties!
Attachments
BJM_04.gif
BJM_04.gif (2.48 MiB) Viewed 4806 times
mm20.gif
mm20.gif (1.5 MiB) Viewed 4806 times

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

CF wrote:Well, one year, one month, and two weeks after my initial post, Climax Doll has just released a 3/5th scale (105cm tall) doll that measures b: 106cm - w: 63.5cm - h: 71cm. That's right: Her bustline is bigger than her height! If Climax ever decides to release a five-foot/150cm version of Una, with the same proportions, a lot of people will never leave their homes again. :)

Hopefully this is the start of a new era in doll bodies. I would love to see whoever designed WM's K-Cup doll try creating a doll of similar voluptuousness. The K-Cup started this trend, the YL150 (which followed in the footsteps of this thread - read into that what you will!) built upon it, and now Una Kaine has raised the bar.

WM just unveiled a busty torso. Run a search for "WM" and "torso," and you'll find threads about it popping up today - several vendors are advertising it, although I can't tell if it's available for purchase quite yet. The elongated nipples and clit are very daring. Some folks on this thread said they love long nipples, and the torso is bound to turn heads. It may even exist because of the comments that have been shared right here.

The bottom line, whatever your personal taste in women: Manufacturers are listening to us! Evangelize for your dream doll. Spread the word about what you'd like to see, and you might get what you've always wanted.
Great work!
Thanks

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Anyone got an idea of if her breasts might be solid or hollow? She weighs 23kg and stands 105cm in height, so I'm thinking they might be solid, but she's a meaty woman so it's hard to tell!
Viva la megaboobs!

UTL

Post by UTL »

CF wrote:Well, one year, one month, and two weeks after my initial post, Climax Doll has just released a 3/5th scale (105cm tall) doll that measures b: 106cm - w: 63.5cm - h: 71cm.

(...)
Whoaaaa!!! Shocking and ... "unexpected". :) :mrgreen: 8-O

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

UTL wrote:
CF wrote:Well, one year, one month, and two weeks after my initial post, Climax Doll has just released a 3/5th scale (105cm tall) doll that measures b: 106cm - w: 63.5cm - h: 71cm.

(...)

I know!

You going to get her, UTL? :)
Viva la megaboobs!

UTL

Post by UTL »

CF wrote:
UTL wrote:

(...)

I know!

You going to get her, UTL? :)
It reminds me to Back to the future... "Nobody calls me chicken." :)

Decision would also depend on the available heads... And my apartment isn't that large. We'll see soon I think.

UTL

Post by UTL »

CF wrote:You going to get her, UTL? :)
Finally, it will not be my decision... ;)

Some voices from the background will tell me soon "Press the button now, everything will be fine." :) Resistance is futile. :D

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

UTL wrote:
CF wrote:You going to get her, UTL? :)
Finally, it will not be my decision... ;)

Some voices from the background will tell me soon "Press the button now, everything will be fine." :) Resistance is futile. :D
Hi UTL
we will have new heads for Una Kaine soon!
Please PM me if you have any questions about her.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

A little update ... actually, a very BIG update: The new head from Climax *did* arrive and it's quite lovely: An African-American face they're calling Una Carha. As you can likely guess by looking at my avatar, I had to get her!

My in-depth review is at http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... &p=1213483, but here's a photo to give you a sneak peek.

I *still* wouldn't put it past WM to drop an even bustier sexbomb on us. That crew never fails to surprise ...
Attachments
Beautiful dreamer.png
Beautiful dreamer.png (1.21 MiB) Viewed 4301 times
Viva la megaboobs!

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

CF wrote:A little update ... actually, a very BIG update: The new head from Climax *did* arrive and it's quite lovely: An African-American face they're calling Una Carha. As you can likely guess by looking at my avatar, I had to get her!

My in-depth review is at http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... &p=1213483, but here's a photo to give you a sneak peek.

I *still* wouldn't put it past WM to drop an even bustier sexbomb on us. That crew never fails to surprise ...
Congrats
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Here's my CC at her largest guys. There will eventually be a limit the size of breasts these dolls can handle due to weight. The only way I can see manufactures going larger is if they fill the hollow breasts with an inflatable bladder that can be filled and released. As long as the breasts walls are thick between 1"-2" inches they can be filled to huge proportions and still remain soft and bouncy.
Attachments
FullSizeRender408.jpg
FullSizeRender408.jpg (974.93 KiB) Viewed 3170 times
FullSizeRender414.jpg
FullSizeRender414.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 3170 times
FullSizeRender416.jpg
FullSizeRender416.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 3170 times
FullSizeRender418.jpg
FullSizeRender418.jpg (936.82 KiB) Viewed 3170 times
FullSizeRender419.jpg
FullSizeRender419.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 3170 times
FullSizeRender420.jpg