www.wmdolls.com

TPE fingers...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: TPE fingers...

Post by abracadabra »

Tpe fingers suck.
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

Begog wrote:I have a 2015 155 and a 2016 157 by WM. The hands are like night and day. The 155 has the bass worm hands. They are useless, bent, tiny, and worthless. Even though the doll has hinged wrists, the amount of pressure required to adjust is all but too much for the dainty hands. Not so with the 2016 doll. She has almost "Real Doll" arms and hands. She can hold stuff, and move properly. And, before we go talking about how great RD hands are, let's keep in mind that the poseable finger wires are MUCH tougher and stiffer than the surrounding silicone, making them MUCH more susceptible to finger pokes and other damage. And RD hands don't have finger nails or toenails, and the little toes are all fused together, which, BTW, looks like shit. At least WM dolls have nails. This 2016 doll is still too new to determine if the hands will hold up, so far so good. PIB hands are much like old WM hands, and have the same problems. The unnameable dolls have better hands, but are fraught with other problems. To my knowledge, no one really has the "hand" thing figured out, but my nod goes to the unnameables for hands.
This makes me feel a bit better about the YL body I'm getting. They're kind of WM, aren't they? (made in the same factory and all that)

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

We discussed about the TPE wrist and fingers here:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=90

it is a long thread, but I guess you can skip it to the hand part.

ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

abracadabra wrote:Tpe fingers suck.
Sure they suck, and so do the alternatives, and that, precisely, is my point.

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

I think the new name for these horrible, gaudy, garish, cheap Halloween prop TPE hands should be ''Bass Worm Fingers''. Sure as hell now there are wires poking out of 2 of the fingers. Now that REALLY looks attractive. They are so preoccupied rolling out new dolls that they are failing to address a major flaw in their design. It's like putting a different paint job and mag wheels on a '74 Ford Pinto. It looks nicer but it's still gonna explode when it gets rear ended. Where is Ralph Nader when we need him?

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

Well I feel I am doing my part, I have given a manufacture " which I will not name so my post doesn't get deleted" a solution to their neck issues, They have not implemented it. I have offered two manufacturers to build prototype hands for them and have gotten insulted. So I have decided that until these issues are solved and I find a manufacturer that offers a written warrantee. I will not under any circumstance purchase another new doll. I have so far found (1) manufacturer that does offer a 6 month written warrantee on dolls purchased directly from them. One requirement down and Two to go.
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

I really like the new thicker finger wires on the newer model WM dolls with the hinged wrist joint. WMdolls you guys rock, keep up the good improvements :grab:

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

dollguy13 wrote:I really like the new thicker finger wires on the newer model WM dolls with the hinged wrist joint. WMdolls you guys rock, keep up the good improvements :grab:
The non rotating wrists on the 140's suck though... and not in the good way! :shakefist:

james 1966 wrote:I think the new name for these horrible, gaudy, garish, cheap Halloween prop TPE hands should be ''Bass Worm Fingers''. Sure as hell now there are wires poking out of 2 of the fingers. Now that REALLY looks attractive. They are so preoccupied rolling out new dolls that they are failing to address a major flaw in their design. It's like putting a different paint job and mag wheels on a '74 Ford Pinto. It looks nicer but it's still gonna explode when it gets rear ended. Where is Ralph Nader when we need him?

Part of the problem is n00bs (points at self) who want a less expensive doll to start with and don't know better.
I saw Brynn's face and it was all over.

The manufacturers, like ANY manufacturer don't care as long as they move units.
Suggestions go unheeded and complaints ignored.

True story. My Mom had a Pinto. She traded it in for a Bobcat. Go figure. People like what they like.
Considering the amount of time I spent in that hatch on trips to Florida, I consider myself lucky!

As for Ralph, he's rounding up the last of the Corvairs. I saw one of those death traps on Monday.
The work never ends! :lol:

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

Cheers Doc!...... :glou:

kaom
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kaom »

So, the last message on this thread was August 10th 2016. It is now 2018, has the state of TPE "bass-lure-worm" fingers been addressed?

wordengine

Post by wordengine »

My doll's fingers all (eight of them) came loose from the palm plate in less than a month.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Not too much just repaired all ten broken fingers on brovens doll anna marie lynn. She is only about 5 months old. I installed a tjicker wire then "padded" the inside of each finger with permatex. Did tjis about 3 maybe 4 weeks ago. Still holding up.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

It's a little bit distressing to me that manufacturers are unwilling to make improvements that they can make more money on and widen market share. Almost as if the crumbs are good enough for them. Well, not crumbs exactly I suppose.
I still await a USA based TPE company that will be innovative and corner the tpe doll market....One can hope :-/

For what it's worth, Crazy Cajun (his palm plate) and I (my articulated plastic damn near unbreakable and definitely non-detachable from the palm) are in the works as a mod that will be available soon. The design will be patented but I assume (and hope) the oversea's manufacturers will steal the design and implement it. In the meantime, they will be available to YOU as a mod that's going to be about as difficult as Crazy Cajuns Palm plate replacement.
See that here-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHqftsp9k8k&t=2s
and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvMBC3qEikc
No, it won't be free, but yes it will be reasonable. Somewhere around 2 bills, 4 installed plus shipping. My hope is that manufactures will wake up and see they too can make a quick extra 200 on any WM doll purchase and the cost incurred would be minimal.
Your big question...will WM's be able to give a hand job after this mod is done? Yes they will :-)
And more! Hold a glass of wine and have it appear realistic? Yep!
Flip the bird realistically? Uh huh ;-)
Durable? Hell yeah! No more disjointed floppy ass broken fingers.
See a vid of a prototype here-
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ycnVhu ... sp=sharing
See a picture of a prototype below :-)
P1010160.JPG
P1010160.JPG (1.81 MiB) Viewed 1407 times

kaom
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kaom »

Dollyman25442 wrote:It's a little bit distressing to me that manufacturers are unwilling to make improvements that they can make more money on and widen market share. Almost as if the crumbs are good enough for them. Well, not crumbs exactly I suppose.
I still await a USA based TPE company that will be innovative and corner the tpe doll market....One can hope :-/

For what it's worth, Crazy Cajun (his palm plate) and I (my articulated plastic damn near unbreakable and definitely non-detachable from the palm) are in the works as a mod that will be available soon. The design will be patented but I assume (and hope) the oversea's manufacturers will steal the design and implement it. In the meantime, they will be available to YOU as a mod that's going to be about as difficult as Crazy Cajuns Palm plate replacement.
See that here-
No, it won't be free, but yes it will be reasonable. Somewhere around 2 bills, 4 installed plus shipping. My hope is that manufactures will wake up and see they too can make a quick extra 200 on any WM doll purchase and the cost incurred would be minimal.
Your big question...will WM's be able to give a hand job after this mod is done? Yes they will :-)
P1010160.JPG
Sign me up. I would definitely buy a DIY hand kit like that.

One suggestion, however, would be a modification the hand plate to allow your fingers to spread apart. Because right now it would appear that the mod (your finger prototype and Cajun's Hand plate) would have finger joints with excellent mobility but the fingers themselves would not be able to be spread apart.

That said, I would still buy that mod (as is) because to me it is superior to the cheap floppy TPE fingers the dolls have now.

Aside, I would point out that I have a particular interesting dilemma myself: I have enough dispensable income to buy a more expensive doll, however, I have yet to see one with a pair of tits even remotely as appealing as those from the WM 170 H or M cup or OR 160. I feel like I am being forced to choose between incredible dream tits with cheap flaccid fingers, or an expensive well-constructed silicone doll with mediocre tits. It is frustrating.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

kaom wrote:
Dollyman25442 wrote:It's a little bit distressing to me that manufacturers are unwilling to make improvements that they can make more money on and widen market share. Almost as if the crumbs are good enough for them. Well, not crumbs exactly I suppose.

See that here-
P1010160.JPG
Sign me up. I would definitely buy a DIY hand kit like that.

One suggestion, however, would be a modification the hand plate to allow your fingers to spread apart. Because right now it would appear that the mod (your finger prototype and Cajun's Hand plate) would have finger joints with excellent mobility but the fingers themselves would not be able to be spread apart.

That said, I would still buy that mod (as is) because to me it is superior to the cheap floppy TPE fingers the dolls have now.

Aside, I would point out that I have a particular interesting dilemma myself: I have enough dispensable income to buy a more expensive doll, however, I have yet to see one with a pair of tits even remotely as appealing as those from the WM 170 H or M cup or OR 160. I feel like I am being forced to choose between incredible dream tits with cheap flaccid fingers, or an expensive well-constructed silicone doll with mediocre tits. It is frustrating.
Actually we've solved that problem (CC came up with an incredible easy solution-thanks Bro). The fingers at the knuckle will have four way movement so they will indeed spread apart ;-)
The previous images were working prototypes. At this time (prior to copyrighting) I'm not going to be posting images of the final prototypes.
Once the first surgery is completed, you'll see an announcement and a video of operation (actually a comparison to the wire fingers). I think our community will like what we've come up with and for those who can tackle a fairly easy surgery, this is going to be the tits (fingers, lol).

INFORMATIONS